Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lucifer368

Jul 5, 2020
What is this scene because I do not know. Surely you don't have enough spoilage points or the faithful girly?
it's the scene where she travels home in cab after lunch with ava..... i tried all paths... max corruption or good girl path.... but every time she slaps the boys when they try molest her.. but in scene reply i seen that she lets them

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
it's the scene where she travels home in cab after lunch with ava..... i tried all paths... max corruption or good girl path.... but every time she slaps the boys when they try molest her.. but in scene reply i seen that she lets them
I don't know if this scene is in the game. Some pages back someone asked about it but I don't know if he managed to get this scene?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The scene got removed.

Reactions: Sadowdark

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Do you know why it was taken out, it was so good.
Everybody in the car even the cab driver got to cum on her & she’s walking around the city with cum dripping off of her as she goes back to her apartment
I think the scene got removed due to the fast corruption of GALA (sorry Sadowdark just had to :p).

In general I think Gail's corruption is way too fast and somehow doesn't fit well with the story. Coda is a talented artist, who works very hard to please his supporters and us filthy pirates here, the only problem is, that he didn't think the story through. Basically all scenes are made from an impulse and somehow got connected to each other. He is not the first and won't be the last artist that works this way.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I think the scene got removed due to the fast corruption of GALA (sorry Sadowdark just had to :p).

In general I think Gail's corruption is way too fast and somehow doesn't fit well with the story. Coda is talented artist works very hard to please his supporters and us filthy pirates here, the only problem is, that he didn't think the story through. Basically all scenes are made from an impulse and somehow got connected to each other. He is not the first and won't be the last artist that works this way.
I never understand that the dev gives us choices if we want to play her as a slut or a faithful girlfriend, that way both sides are happy.
If you don’t want to see the slut scenes then don’t pick them right?
So that’s removed but we get the public bus scene where she teases fat boy and lets him eat her out on a public bus which is a lot sluttier and more dangerous than a cab?
Makes no sense, but it is what it is

accven

Apr 28, 2022
The scene
Everybody in the car even the cab driver got to cum on her & she’s walking around the city with cum dripping off of her as she goes back to her apartment
The scene is removed from the game but it's still available in the replay room

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's not about the scene per se it is about the pacing and how you tease and introduce those scenes. In my opinion the pure and royal girlfriend path should be removed because dev himself don't care much about it (pure speculation from my side). On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised to see Gail being chained and dragged through the mud in the next two updates. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I never understand that the dev gives us choices if we want to play her as a slut or a faithful girlfriend, that way both sides are happy.
So that’s removed but we get the public bus scene where she teases fat boy and lets him eat her out on a public bus which is a lot sluttier and more dangerous than a cab?
Makes no sense, but it is what it is
I like it when I have a choice in games and my choices count, there are more paths. I hate when a game forces me to scenes that I don't want to watch because the game is shallow for me and it's not worth playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I like it when I have a choice in games and my choices count there are more paths. I hate when the game does not force me to do something, because the game is shallow for me and it is not worth playing.
You realize that doesn't make any sense right. You like having choices but yet you want the game to force you to do something?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You realize that doesn't make any sense right. You like having choices but yet you want the game to force you to do something?
I mean my keyboard. I wanted to write something else. I was going to write: I hate how the game forces me into scenes that I don't want to watch.

Apr 5, 2022
Because people were complaning that it didnt make sense. Even the dev said he thought it was useless and random for the plot. He made a poll to either remove it or keep it. So he just put it in the gallery.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes