Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 26, 2021
I think the scene got removed due to the fast corruption of GALA (sorry Sadowdark just had to :p).

In general I think Gail's corruption is way too fast and somehow doesn't fit well with the story. Coda is a talented artist, who works very hard to please his supporters and us filthy pirates here, the only problem is, that he didn't think the story through. Basically all scenes are made from an impulse and somehow got connected to each other. He is not the first and won't be the last artist that works this way.
How can i see it ? even tho its already removed

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
how close until the next update?

They've just completed the first event in the update, so we'll wait before they finish all of them.

1. Gail visits Ava at her residence.- check
2. Meeting with the clients. - negative
3. Follow up in Dave's office regarding the meeting. - negative
4. Spa event with Kat. - negative
5. Movie night at landlord's place. - negative

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Hey fellow Gail fans. I was on the discord earlier and saw some feedback on the scenes. And it got me wondering.
Does anyone have any comments on the content. Maybe what could be done to make the game better. Both in terms of scenes and writing ?

Coda has already stated. He's fixed the relationships. Text color and there will be no more forced scenes can anyone else think of anything else?

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I personally want Dave to get fucked up. And be treated like the bottom feeder he is.
Maybe have his wife walk in on him while Gail is giving him a BJ and Dave is heaven feeling like King shit. He turns his head and there is the wife, waiting to see what bull shit he's going to pull to try and get out of it. Knowing Dave he will try to pin it all on Gail. Gail will be horrified and be like a lost puppy and take the abuse. Possibly depending on the dialogue path. On the corruption path I think it would go that way for the good girl she as well will try and pin it all on Dave. and it's been said that Dave is terrified of his wife. I wonder why.

She probably wears the pants in the relationship.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hey fellow Gail fans. I was on the discord earlier and saw some feedback on the scenes. And it got me wondering.
Does anyone have any comments on the content. Maybe what could be done to make the game better. Both in terms of scenes and writing ?

Coda has already stated. He's fixed the relationships. Text color and there will be no more forced scenes can anyone else think of anything else?
More storyline choices? e.g The choice with these blouses during the Gail vs Cindy fight was so predictable, it was immediately obvious who would get which blouse. This is the choice we should have.

Last edited:
Reactions: javikaston

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I personally want Dave to get fucked up. And be treated like the bottom feeder he is.
Maybe have his wife walk in on him while Gail is giving him a BJ and Dave is heaven feeling like King shit. He turns his head and there is the wife, waiting to see what bull shit he's going to pull to try and get out of it. Knowing Dave he will try to pin it all on Gail. Gail will be horrified and be like a lost puppy and take the abuse. Possibly depending on the dialogue path. On the corruption path I think it would go that way for the good girl she as well will try and pin it all on Dave. and it's been said that Dave is terrified of his wife. I wonder why.

She probably wears the pants in the relationship.
I don't want Gail to do anything to Dave anymore, I want to get the hell out of him

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes