• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
I personally want Dave to get fucked up. And be treated like the bottom feeder he is.
Maybe have his wife walk in on him while Gail is giving him a BJ and Dave is heaven feeling like King shit. He turns his head and there is the wife, waiting to see what bull shit he's going to pull to try and get out of it. Knowing Dave he will try to pin it all on Gail. Gail will be horrified and be like a lost puppy and take the abuse. Possibly depending on the dialogue path. On the corruption path I think it would go that way for the good girl she as well will try and pin it all on Dave. and it's been said that Dave is terrified of his wife. I wonder why.

She probably wears the pants in the relationship.
Considering the drastic turns that happens in such kinda games, it can turn into a threesome.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Considering the drastic turns that happens in such kinda games, it can turn into a threesome.
it probably would. The wife would be fucking Dave in the ass. While hes eating Gail out. Then While Dave is getting his dick sucked his wife is face fucking him lmao! I say all of this with the Dave lovers in mind. :) Look at you hero now! lmao.
look at your hero now.jpg
Enjoy being Dave. As he gets what he deserves.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
it probably would. The wife would be fucking Dave in the ass. While hes eating Gail out. Then While Dave is getting his dick sucked his wife is face fucking him lmao! I say all of this with the Dave lovers in mind. :) Look at you hero now! lmao.
View attachment 1850594
Enjoy being Dave. As he gets what he deserves.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I hope that strap on can ignore Dave and either be used by Gail or on Gail by her office rival after a catfight... I'm not a Dave fan, and I don't hate him either I don't care about him

• Haha
Reactions: javikaston

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
It's asking us to rename relationship.

Gail is Ava's what? Are they sisters?

Gail is Noah's older sister or what?

How is she able to read the mind of the guy? Is this multiple protagonist?

Renders are great, music is nice, but this mind reading stuff breaks immersion. I don't see a superpowers or sci-fi tag?

Text size is too small. Edit: good job on dialogue customization, nice!

What the hell, she sucks the guys dick in under two minutes? hahaha. Isn't this supposed to be a corruption game? That means SLOW. The first thing he should do is grope her ass, then it escalates from there, COME ON.

GREY TEXT? WHAT THE FUCK? WHO USES GREY TEXT.

The boss is the worst fucking antagonist I've ever seen in a corruption game. He seems like such a nice and decent guy.

WTF. She sucks his dick, makes him cum, then he goes down on her, then makes out? .... WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON? hahahah

DUDE .... SERIOUSLY? Is this a dream sequence or something? Did he corrupt her in like 5 minutes?

1654628773697.png

How do we disable the fading between pictures? It's very distracting.

WTF. Antagonist suffers from premature ejaculation? I don't think I've ever seen that in a corruption game. hahaha this is the worst antagonist in the history of corruption games. hahahah.

He would make a better cuckold husband.

1654629001988.png

WTF? Why is she presented as being in a position of power?

1654629037649.png

EDIT: Oh my god this game sucks. GREAT RENDERS. Great Dialogue Customization. Nice Music. SHIT everything else.

EDIT: This game could easily be making three to four times more $$$ on patreon, if he just followed the basic rules of corruption games.
1) make the antagonist an asshole, not a nice and decent guy.
2) start slowly with his hand groping her ass or something, then it slowly escalates. it should take a while before they get to the sex.
3) the antagonists should be SCUM OF SCUM, the biggest piece of shit dirt bags to ever exist on the face of the planet.
4) do not put her into positions of power in the early or mid game. She should not be respected, unless your'e making a vanilla harem romance game or some shit.

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019

Renders are great, music is nice, but this mind reading stuff breaks immersion. I don't see a superpowers or sci-fi tag?

What the hell, she sucks the guys dick in under two minutes? hahaha. Isn't this supposed to be a corruption game? That means SLOW. The first thing he should do is grope her ass, then it escalates from there, COME ON.

The boss is the worst fucking antagonist I've ever seen in a corruption game. He seems like such a nice and decent guy.

WTF. She sucks his dick, makes him cum, then he goes down on her, then makes out? .... WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON? hahahah

DUDE .... SERIOUSLY? Is this a dream sequence or something? Did he corrupt her in like 5 minutes?

View attachment 1857222

WTF. Antagonist suffers from premature ejaculation? I don't think I've ever seen that in a corruption game. hahaha this is the worst antagonist in the history of corruption games. hahahah.

View attachment 1857230

View attachment 1857231

EDIT: Oh my god this game sucks. GREAT RENDERS. Great Dialogue Customization. Nice Music. SHIT everything else.

EDIT: This game could easily be making three to four times more $$$ on patreon, if he just followed the basic rules of corruption games.
1) antagonist is an asshole, not a nice and decent guy.
2) start slowly with his hand groping her ass or something, then it slowly escalates. it should take a while before they get to the sex.
3) the antagonists should be SCUM OF SCUM, the biggest piece of shit dirt bags to ever exist on the face of the planet.
4) do not put her into positions of power in the early or mid game. She should not be respected, unless your'e making a vanilla harem romance game or some shit.
she can't read minds.

you're right Dave is a piece of shit. and the build-up is non-existent.

for the relationship thing they can be what ever you want.
but Ana and Gail are sister's noah is ana's son. Nate is a morn. Theo is a cuck. Dave is a walking corpse.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019

View attachment 1857222

View attachment 1857230

View attachment 1857231

1) antagonist is an asshole, not a nice and decent guy.
you should have done this as a rated thread.

Reactions: pleaseletme

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
i agree. but only coda knows how he wants the game to go. i just like to get people active in here doing what ifs. and shitting on Dave whenever possible. Some people like him other don't. I fall under I hate Dave! camp

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I agree that the Gail coruption down too quickly wasn't built at all She just got straight to the point
Now that Coda has a following he should spend time on character development. World building. and Correcting the story so it makes logical sense.

Reactions: Sadowdark

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I feel like even he doesn't know
which is even worse. There needs to be some kind of a outline to follow. seven almost 8 updates in. and there doesn't see to be any overall goal to the game. Yeah it states that Gail wants to make it to the top. But Getting fucked by dirty dave can only do so much for her career. and Now that dirty dave has Gail as a fucktoy. Dave isn't going to let Gail go anywhere. Gail is the only good thing that has happened to the old fuck in decades. So where can the story go now?? It will only get worse for Gail.

Each time Gail and Dave meet Dave forces Gail to submit more and more. Doing nastier and nastier shit. lol

I'm getting next. Dave is going to be fucking Gail in the ass and doing ATM soon. He already had her giving him a Rim job.

Where does everyone else think the game is going next.

Whats nasty shit is Dave going to do next to Gail.

My guess. Hes going to face fuck her until she passes out.
and then probably start hitting her. etc

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Dave can
1. Pimp out Gail to clients
2. BDSM Gail
3. Fuck Gail in her apartment with BF asleep
4. Fuck Gail's sister in front of Gail
5. Fuck Gail and her sister
6. Fuck Gail in public: have her underneath the table
7. Fuck Gail in front of BF but with Gail hidden underneath table
8. Fuck Gail while she is on the phone to BF / sister / mom
9. Fuck Gail at Dave's house while his wife is sleeping
10. Dave makes Gail fuck Dave's son to make him a man and/or fuck Dave's elderly father

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes