Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Dave can
1. Pimp out Gail to clients
2. BDSM Gail
3. Fuck Gail in her apartment with BF asleep
4. Fuck Gail's sister in front of Gail
5. Fuck Gail and her sister
6. Fuck Gail in public: have her underneath the table
7. Fuck Gail in front of BF but with Gail hidden underneath table
8. Fuck Gail while she is on the phone to BF / sister / mom
9. Fuck Gail at Dave's house while his wife is sleeping
10. Dave makes Gail fuck Dave's son to make him a man and/or fuck Dave's elderly father
True. Very true

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
True. Very true

My first question is. Why and where do you guys keep getting the idea that Ana would ever touch Dave to begin with....

and the rest I've already had about Dave. Also for shits and giggles picking from the list given above what would a scene from each option look like.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I honestly can't wait to see what Dave does. So I can make some fan fiction flipping it on him. and Putting him through whatever.

BDSM Gail. Damn that would suck for Dave.
Gail getting fucked in front of Boyfriend.....
Dave getting fucked in front of peers.
I Love the ideas yall come up with. They are all colorful.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Dave can
1. Pimp out Gail to clients
2. BDSM Gail
3. Fuck Gail in her apartment with BF asleep
4. Fuck Gail's sister in front of Gail
5. Fuck Gail and her sister
6. Fuck Gail in public: have her underneath the table
7. Fuck Gail in front of BF but with Gail hidden underneath table
8. Fuck Gail while she is on the phone to BF / sister / mom
9. Fuck Gail at Dave's house while his wife is sleeping
10. Dave makes Gail fuck Dave's son to make him a man and/or fuck Dave's elderly father
interesting fantasy

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
My first question is. Why and where do you guys keep getting the idea that Ana would ever touch Dave to begin with....

and the rest I've already had about Dave. Also for shits and giggles picking from the list given above what would a scene from each option look like.

Ava is very interested in Dave:

1654643323287.png 1654643410038.png 1654643439906.png

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Isn't it. Besides me wanting dave to die. i think it would be a twisted turn of events to see Dave get turned into the bitch.

I want more ideas. So I make

1873623_look_at_your_hero_now.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
While I agree the beginning could use a fresh make over to ' slow down ' and provide more logical progression on why Gail submitted to Dave, bear in mind :

1) There is already a remake of chp 1.Granted not a lot of differences but the original was even more lame
2) Even if there is a remote possibility of Coda wanting to redo chp 1, it simply would not happen as it would cause delays down the current path which would upset his current patreons.

On the other topic of power progression vs Dave's amazing dick, I do agree path has somewhat lost its meaning. On one hand, you have the typical nephew / landlord / boss / lesbian slut plot, on the other hand you have the ' main plot ' of The office / Gails climb to the top. His patreons is mainly in for the first section. Hence every update, there has to be many scenes of Gails being degraded and further down the rabbit hole. Coda simply cannot afford to lose his patreons.

Besides I think his patreons are pleased/ fine with the current game. Even the vote Coda did on F95 stated its fine lol

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
While I agree the beginning could use a fresh make over to ' slow down ' and provide more logical progression on why Gail submitted to Dave, bear in mind :

1) There is already a remake of chp 1.Granted not a lot of differences but the original was even more lame
2) Even if there is a remote possibility of Coda wanting to redo chp 1, it simply would not happen as it would cause delays down the current path which would upset his current patreons.

On the other topic of power progression vs Dave's amazing dick, I do agree path has somewhat lost its meaning. On one hand, you have the typical nephew / landlord / boss / lesbian slut plot, on the other hand you have the ' main plot ' of The office / Gails climb to the top. His patreons is mainly in for the first section. Hence every update, there has to be many scenes of Gails being degraded and further down the rabbit hole. Coda simply cannot afford to lose his patreons.

Besides I think his patreons are pleased/ fine with the current game. Even the vote Coda did on F95 stated its fine lol
I agree with all your points.
i do believe if the story is going to mainly focus on a hot Girl like Gail submitting to an old insecure fuck as Dave there should be more to the story. and have a way better build up too. Dave should have to work on getting that first BJ etc. Without a good buildup the actual event doesn't have deeper impact.

Reactions: LizaS

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Yes there is a golden opportunity lost with the build up between Gail and Dave which could be part of the reason why despite gail + amazing renders + typical slut plot , patreons unfortunately not as many as say Anna. Coda deserves more for the game qualtiy.

Reactions: javikaston

Sai2004

May 30, 2022
Hey just completed it and it was amazing . The dev has done a great job

can anyone suggest similar games like the office meanwhile the next update is ready to play??

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hey just completed it and it was amazing . The dev has done a great job

can anyone suggest similar games like the office meanwhile the next update is ready to play??

The Office Wife [v0.80 Public] [J. S. Deacon]-https://www.jsdeacon.com/the-office-wife

Only this game is associated with the book, but I have not read it. And if you like one path RPG corruption, fucking all without any limits, even animals, grind, you have to be patient or you will die of boredom or lack of patience.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Oh, he absolutly arrives at Gail's degree diploma, and he gets very possessive/touchy.

I didn't even notice that he shows up too, but for me it's a bit impossible, because then he's already in the office, I think he teleported

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
He did not received photos, so he decided to go there. In game it looks believable
In my opinion, he only went there to pressure Gail not to feel confident, to show that he was dominated by him, and to do what she was told to do. After meeting Gail's family, Deve thinks that maybe someday this knowledge will be useful to him when he has to blackmail her more and Gail will resist more. As for the photos Gail has to send him, Deve says nothing about the photos. Otherwise, Dave would emphatically remind her. It's not that Gail didn't send him the photos on time. Because Gail sent them later when she forgot to send them. Dave reminds her in a text message.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes