Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I would love to see more of Gail's nerdy side. more of her personality and hobbies. and more of her life in general. surely the office isn't the only part of her life

Reactions: odynson

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I saw Theo groping and kissing scene inside her office in img folder, how to get that scene? Started from 0.3 and enabled max corruption and other stats and it still skips that.
After enabling only max corruption i could see rest of the scenes, it's kinda shame she can't be also slutty for her boyfriend because choosing girlfriend points locks some of the scenes while at the same time still enabled other ones that require corruption.
New to this VN. I'm probably missing something obvious, but does anyone have the answer to above question?^^
Also, there totally has to be an option to get back at Cindy later in the game..or even team up with her? :unsure::sneaky:

Reactions: javikaston

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
New to this VN. I'm probably missing something obvious, but does anyone have the answer to above question?^^
Also, there totally has to be an option to get back at Cindy later in the game..or even team up with her? :unsure::sneaky:
Which image are you talking about? Could answer if I get to see.

Apr 5, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean I can watch it, but I'd still like to know how to unlock ingame.^^
Ive played the game a few times and before recent updates not just this past one i always had the choice here but now its not there. I went back and the only way i could get this option now was to choose his route when in the clothing store.

Reactions: schinoize

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
Ive played the game a few times and before recent updates not just this past one i always had the choice here but now its not there. I went back and the only way i could get this option now was to choose his route when in the clothing store.
It is still there in the new update? This scene was from the previous release.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Hi, Hope you all are doing well. Here's the teaser for the first part of the event: The movie night event with the landlord. I've managed to

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
Question:the new version i cant play it because they change something like gl2 i dont understand well,but the old versions i can so i need to know if is possible update the old versions and play with the new episode,for example i downloaded ep2 version 1 and i can run it, can i change something to use the new content but with the old configuration?.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes