Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
yes iam not creative and also not dumb to waste my time by downloading a game and spend hours just to know or realize that i can edit relations and why? because the game has I tag?
btw thats why we asking about game info to know what its has so if we like it we play it
cheers
You know, you're asked to change relationship as soon as you start a new game.

Ava is Gail's sister and Noah her nephew. In the code, there were still some mom/aunt/sister hardcoded... at least in the previous update.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Instead of pushing the game forward doing a fan-fiction .... nice way to break your game
Obviously it goes with out saying that any fan fiction that ever going to be released is non -cannon to the main game. Therefore whatever happened in any fan fiction doesn't impact the game what so ever. And should be viewed as someones day dream of Gail. I hope this helps clear up things.

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
yall do realize that by lore standards. Ava is Gail's family. Not to mention you can change the name of the relationship. in the game. Also the game will never openly say anything hinting at incest. As incest is against Patreon's tos.
So it going to be a cold day in hell before coda risks his account for something like that.

Aside from doing the following, the game will never have open incest.

click on the heart.

View attachment 2154120

Click on the feather....
View attachment 2154125
And as you can see, I already named the according to have they are in lore.
This is the only way incest is ever going to happen openly in the game.
Take it or leave it. So it's not bait. Y'all are just not creative enough to figure it out. :)

View attachment 2154128

enjoy

View attachment 2154133
I don't get the whole "avoiding patreon trouble" thing... just find a different platform to make revenue on, or hell, just upload the game to your own website(once you already have a fanbase) and have the option to donate there. It wouldn't be that hard to do, and he could even direct current fans from his patreon to his own website, and fans from this site as well.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hey everyone, here are the download links to the new short story The Magical Hobo. Be warned that it's very short (labelled as v0.1) and only has one scene. Not really worth it at the moment, but it could turn out to be good later on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

PC

MAC

Android
big thanks for the share. hot idea, amazing quality as always. hot outfits. old hobo is a nice addition. but i think the scene is a bit too short with too few positions or will he come later again?

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
Is there paths in this game? cause i saw the lesbian tag and im hoping for something towards that kind of route

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes