Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
From DamagedCoda's Discord! :)

Announcement - Hi everyone, Posting only the outfits for different routes for the second teaser and nothing more as mentioned before. The third teaser will have more spoilers and details. Progress Update - Approx 50% of the renders are done. Now the next half of the game takes place in The Landlord's apartment/penthouse. Not to give away much, but there will be a small dinner/get-together scene/event at Frank's place where a few of his close friends are invited, this will be followed by the movie night and I guess you all are smart enough to guess what's going to happen during/after the movie.

Important announcement -
I will be doing fan-fictions now onwards (after January only), if any of you are interested please DM me. I won't be taking more than 2 bookings a month otherwise the development of the game will slow down. Payment and other details will be shared in the DM itself.

Poll results -
Green nightwear and black nightwear are the two winners with the highest votes. So you can choose either of them to play the last scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Announcement Hi everyone, Posting only the outfits for different routes for the second teaser and nothing more as mentioned before. The third teaser will have more spoilers and details. Progress Update - Approx 50% of the renders are done. Now the next half of the game takes place in The Landlord's apartment/penthouse. Not to give away much, but there will be a small dinner/get-together scene/event at Frank's place where a few of his close friends are invited, this will be followed by the movie night and I guess you all are smart enough to guess what's going to happen during/after the movie.

Important announcement -
I will be doing fan-fictions now onwards (after January only), if any of you are interested please DM me. I won't be taking more than 2 bookings a month otherwise the development of the game will slow down. Payment and other details will be shared in the DM itself. Poll results - Green nightwear and black nightwear are the two winners with the highest votes. So you can choose either of them to play the last scene

Would be funny if the landlords friends are that bbc from the bus and his buddy, that would make for a very titacular dinner event, she could be giving 2 under the table handjobs and a foot job at the same time and if a 4th guy (maybe movie molester) shows up can titty fuck her or her mouth

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019

Announcement - Hi everyone, Posting only the outfits for different routes for the second teaser and nothing more as mentioned before. The third teaser will have more spoilers and details. Progress Update - Approx 50% of the renders are done. Now the next half of the game takes place in The Landlord's apartment/penthouse. Not to give away much, but there will be a small dinner/get-together scene/event at Frank's place where a few of his close friends are invited, this will be followed by the movie night and I guess you all are smart enough to guess what's going to happen during/after the movie.

Important announcement -
I will be doing fan-fictions now onwards (after January only), if any of you are interested please DM me. I won't be taking more than 2 bookings a month otherwise the development of the game will slow down. Payment and other details will be shared in the DM itself.

Poll results -
Green nightwear and black nightwear are the two winners with the highest votes. So you can choose either of them to play the last scene

Yea seeing the back of it, I'm convinced the green one is the way to go.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Is there already a set of plans for the next few updates? If so, I'm curious what events are going to be worked on after the Landlord event.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
He is getting paid for doing fan-faction something pirates do not. Keep that in mind. ;)
Yeah also the game is no where close to being done. And coda doesn't do the game for fun or for free. So take what we can get. If we want to have an actual say in what coda does. The only way to do so is to become a paying customer. On his Patreon otherwise. Everyone else is just whispers in the wind.

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
That feeling when you do not want to spoil things by opening teaser scenes, but you know the update is still a long time until release. So you open those spolier images, Gail images start opening and your heart start beating just a little bit faster.

akforeplay

Oct 20, 2019
New to this game, before I play is it gonna end up another blacked game or is it something I should actually play? I hate when good games start to go down that path so I'd just prefer to know from the get go.

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I hope they share their fan-fiction game request even though it's $250.
from the looks of it. the client has the choice of sharing it or not. the magical hobo was a custom game and the client was nice enough to share it.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
oh gail,gail,gail,gail
denoiser_gailbal.png
I'm drowning in those beautiful twinkling sky-blue eyes that sparkle in the moonlight,
and your beautiful fiery red lips ask to be adored and french kissed,

but baby,baby,don't look at me like that with the most erotically breathtaking look I've ever seen in my life,
my heart can't take this,my hormones are kicking off because of you,

i tear the clothes off your body,
i lick ,bite,and suck your perfect heavenly breasts,

oh my god,those breasts and nipples are god's god's perfect creation,
when he made them ,
he cried with joy,i could never make them better,he was sure of that.

then i kiss and lick your divine tummy ,
until i touch the wettest pussy you've ever had,

after which i gently kiss and nibble on the inside of your thighs,
and use my lips and breathe softly on your labia,
after which i increase the pace and you come to a heavenly orgasm.

gail,gail,gail,gail
you are my inexhaustible sex goddess :love: :love:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
oh gail,gail,gail,gail
View attachment 2291037
I'm drowning in those beautiful twinkling sky-blue eyes that sparkle in the moonlight,
and your beautiful fiery red lips ask to be adored and french kissed,

but baby,baby,don't look at me like that with the most erotically breathtaking look I've ever seen in my life,
my heart can't take this,my hormones are kicking off because of you,

i tear the clothes off your body,
i lick ,bite,and suck your perfect heavenly breasts,

oh my god,those breasts and nipples are god's god's perfect creation,
when he made them ,
he cried with joy,i could never make them better,he was sure of that.

then i kiss and lick your divine tummy ,
until i touch the wettest pussy you've ever had,

after which i gently kiss and nibble on the inside of your thighs,
and use my lips and breathe softly on your labia,
after which i increase the pace and you come to a heavenly orgasm.

gail,gail,gail,gail
you are my inexhaustible sex goddess :love: :love:
My dear friend , this time NO WORDs to say Realy.
tenor (5).gif

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes