Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey guys. Just saw this one, I will definetly try it. Tough, i'd be nice to somethings that are kinks I love in these games:

- Are all the sex scenes animated?
- Does it have any shota/ageplay content? I just left Amy's Ectasy cuz there's only one shota guy for the female MC interract with, the rest is just a hole bunch of horribles, fat, old men perving around and kinda raping her. Not my cup of tea at all.

If any kind soul could provide this info I'd be very glad

Thanks in advance

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
- Are all the sex scenes animated?
Not all sex scenes are animated. The ones from last update are animated (or most of them at least).

- Does it have any shota/ageplay content?
Well, just like in that AVN you mentioned, there´s only one shota and he doesn´t have much interactions with the MC. Overall most of the guys that get their hands on Gail are old dudes perving around her, so maybe this one isn´t your cup of tea.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Not all sex scenes are animated. The ones from last update are animated (or most of them at least).

Well, just like in that AVN you mentioned, there´s only one shota and he doesn´t have much interactions with the MC. Overall most of the guys that get their hands on Gail are old dudes perving around her, so maybe this one isn´t your cup of tea.
From what I'm understanding from talking to Coda is that new/ younger characters are going to be added so there aren't just old fucks trying to get her anymore. i believe from event 6 onward will be something of that nature.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
From what I'm understanding from talking to Coda is that new/ younger characters are going to be added so there aren't just old fucks trying to get her anymore. i believe from event 6 onward will be something of that nature.
That's good. We need more folks that aren't old perverts (or at least not that old) for Gail, like the landlord. Hope there are also more females available in the future for the lesbianism route, aside of Ava and the red hair chick whose name I always forget.

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Love it! Also love the fanfics that came out of this game! Hobo x Gail is dope but I do wish she was fully nude or something get those hooters free! LOL I hope we get a threesome scene with those pervs in the bus as well. Perhaps they all get off the bus and head to a secluded alley and start going at it!

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
That's good. We need more folks that aren't old perverts (or at least not that old) for Gail, like the landlord. Hope there are also more females available in the future for the lesbianism route, aside of Ava and the red hair chick whose name I always forget.
why? there are way more games with young guys where there isn't even an option to let some old guy fuck the girls in that games. just the young guys... and now you want to make one of the rare good games with a female where are more old guys than young guys, where young guys already can fuck with the girl overwhelmed by young guys too? come on! >.>
(also the only guys who are really old are the old major boss (hugo i think his name was) and the janitor who didn't even had lewd content with gail. other guys are all more in their late middle ages... i mean even her direct boss who could be older according to his hair and mustache looks younger cause of his skin.)

but if there has to be another young guy then at least this dude please:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
why? there are way more games with young guys where there isn't even an option to let some old guy fuck the girls in that games. just the young guys... and now you want to make one of the rare good games with a female where are more old guys than young guys, where young guys already can fuck with the girl overwhelmed by young guys too? come on! >.>
(also the only guys who are really old are the old major boss (hugo i think his name was) and the janitor who didn't even had lewd content with gail. other guys are all more in their late middle ages... i mean even her direct boss who could be older according to his hair and mustache looks younger cause of his skin.)

but if there has to be another young guy then at least this dude please:

because its time to expand the age range and characters thats why.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
because its time to expand the age range and characters thats why.
as i mentioned in my previous post. other games where its centered around young guys most of the time there is no expanding happening, sowhy should it happen here when its a bit more centred the other way around? i apologise, but i really don't have your opinion regarding this topic.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
as i mentioned in my previous post. other games where its centered around young guys most of the time there is no expanding happening, sowhy should it happen here when its a bit more centred the other way around? i apologise, but i really don't have your opinion regarding this topic.
its not an opinion.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
after talking to both coda and the new content writer, this is what is going to be. So have or don't have my opinion, it doesn't really matter. As its a fact that the Age range is going to be expanded.

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
after talking to both coda and the new content writer, this is what is going to be. So have or don't have my opinion, it doesn't really matter. As its a fact that the Age range is going to be expanded.
are you the dev's lapdog or something? you often post some comments here claiming it's facts yet they are your opinions only, so i'll believe it when the dev himself posts it here

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Okay okay but if this was the exact wording then this could also mean the guys can be not only younger but also even older like REALLY old hahaha got you

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
I hope he adds more old guys too,,99 % of the games feature young studs already,we need more games like this one,let the janitor have some fun too n hopefully bring even older guys as well as the younger ones if thts already decided

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Okay okay but if this was the exact wording then this could also mean the guys can be not only younger but also even older like REALLY old hahaha got you
thats true as well. think about it dave is like 60. hugo is a bit older. there can be older lol.

• Love
Reactions: Pogo123

reaperentertainment

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Hello everyone. With Coda and myself planning for the future of The Office. We have decided to add more to the cast of characters.

While coda finishes content with event 5, I'm planning the outline for Event 6.

Theo and Noah will be getting their own content in the future.
As well as the older characters will be getting their own content in the future as well.
the age range is going to be expanding as well.

We are excited about the game's future and the content we plan for it.
We hope you will be happy about it as well.

Reap.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hello everyone. With Coda and myself planning for the future of The Office. We have decided to add more to the cast of characters.

While coda finishes content with event 5, I'm planning the outline for Event 6.

Theo and Noah will be getting their own content in the future.
As well as the older characters will be getting their own content in the future as well.
the age range is going to be expanding as well.

We are excited about the game's future and the content we plan for it.
We hope you will be happy about it as well.

Reap.
Cool what about Hugo’s body guard love to see him give Gail some rough sex butterfly style standing full Nelson just any position where he’s fucking her while he’s holding her up in the air like this :love:
BB9E57F0-F828-4663-B02C-2937B8A0F824.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: javikaston
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes