Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Hello everyone. With Coda and myself planning for the future of The Office. We have decided to add more to the cast of characters.

While coda finishes content with event 5, I'm planning the outline for Event 6.

Theo and Noah will be getting their own content in the future.
As well as the older characters will be getting their own content in the future as well.
the age range is going to be expanding as well.

We are excited about the game's future and the content we plan for it.
We hope you will be happy about it as well.

Reap.
Have any of the community suggestions been considered for any future plotlines of the game?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Interesting, so far the best thing about it is the quality of the graphics and renders. The story is ok-ish its confusing because they use a corruption and relationship mechanic which is fine but the choices don't seem to make a lot of sense. Is she supposed to be the one being corrupted or are the people surrounding her being corrupted? 98% of the corrupted choice's she's making of her own volition so who's corrupting her but herself. Then their is a choice where she tries to be faithful in her relationship and her boss disciplines her which I would consider more on the corruption side.

Some of the segments could be shortened for instance the dinner scene that went on and on and on that's fine if your hooked on the characters and their interaction. This is unfortunately not the case at that time. The best scene so far is her graduation in my opinion, the characters gel and the action is intense and the story get to be exciting.

It's interesting and it has some serious potential to be great imo. I hope the story gets tighter and deeper fast.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Any recommendation like this game with good renders and and not with simple images (Specially Old man x Hot woman)

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
Wow...the writer works fast huh, no build up to her fall or anything just straight in there with sex with the boss....I think you can take the corruption tag off this one she's already corrupted on day one lol...Game would be much more compelling if you had to actually work toward a goal, rather than handing the player everything in the first scene. Atleast IMHO

I will say the art is amazing though, just a shame about the unsubtle story...I guess its an adult game , people don't seem to do subtle and adult in the same instance...still prefer the pacing of Anna Exciting Adventure and Fashion Business personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes