Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Wow...the writer works fast huh, no build up to her fall or anything just straight in there with sex with the boss....I think you can take the corruption tag off this one she's already corrupted on day one lol...Game would be much more compelling if you had to actually work toward a goal, rather than handing the player everything in the first scene. Atleast IMHO

I will say the art is amazing though, just a shame about the unsubtle story...I guess its an adult game , people don't seem to do subtle and adult in the same instance...still prefer the pacing of Anna Exciting Adventure and Fashion Business personally.
I agree about what you said about her jumping to sex very easily. I personally love games with slower build up and character development.

That being said, this is one of the rare games i love that is focused entirely on sex. Gail is just so hot that every scene with her makes me horny, good renders are also a factor.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I agree about what you said about her jumping to sex very easily. I personally love games with slower build up and character development.

That being said, this is one of the rare games i love that is focused entirely on sex. Gail is just so hot that every scene with her makes me horny, good renders are also a factor.
i also like more slower built ups normally but most games with a slower built up simply overdo it. thats why, if i have a choice, i would always pick the jumping to sex scenes rather quickly way over a slower built up since, again, most overdo it with the slowness.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
From damagedcoda.

1. Announcement Hi everyone, Update on the development : I haven't been able to finish it yet. It's taking longer than expected. So I have planned to post the final teasers near the end of February and try and release the update around the same time or by March first week. Rest assured if the update doesn't get released in March then the billing cycle for April will be paused. It's a delay from my end so it would be unfair for you all to pay for no work. Reason for the delay: Here's the thing, when I started developing the game, the updates use to be faster because I started this journey during the lockdown when we all had WFH. And I had a lot of time to dedicate to the development. But later on, things started to get back to normal and we were called to the office just twice or thrice a week and now since everything is so normal we have to go every day. So I'm not able to give much time to the game these days hence the delay. My sincere apologies and if I'm unable to release the update in March I will surely pause the billing cycle. Sometimes, things are just not in my control and I can't really do much about it. Hope you all understand. Thank you so much for supporting the game.
    ❤
    Also, had a few new ideas about the game so I'll be doing a few polls regarding it. And some topics related to the type of content for future updates, what characters you all prefer seeing more in future update etc. please participate. (edited)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
From damagedcoda.

1. Announcement Hi everyone, Update on the development : I haven't been able to finish it yet. It's taking longer than expected. So I have planned to post the final teasers near the end of February and try and release the update around the same time or by March first week. Rest assured if the update doesn't get released in March then the billing cycle for April will be paused. It's a delay from my end so it would be unfair for you all to pay for no work. Reason for the delay: Here's the thing, when I started developing the game, the updates use to be faster because I started this journey during the lockdown when we all had WFH. And I had a lot of time to dedicate to the development. But later on, things started to get back to normal and we were called to the office just twice or thrice a week and now since everything is so normal we have to go every day. So I'm not able to give much time to the game these days hence the delay. My sincere apologies and if I'm unable to release the update in March I will surely pause the billing cycle. Sometimes, things are just not in my control and I can't really do much about it. Hope you all understand. Thank you so much for supporting the game.
    ❤
    Also, had a few new ideas about the game so I'll be doing a few polls regarding it. And some topics related to the type of content for future updates, what characters you all prefer seeing more in future update etc. please participate. (edited)
in before the abbandoned

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
This needs more interracial x Gail
The good news are that next event is going to be a movie night with the landlord (not Gail's dad, but a real landlord).

in before the abbandoned
Now we are going to tag as abandoned all AVNs that take about 4 months to update? Dev already explained why the next update is gonna take a bit more time, so it's not like he is ghosting the fans or lying to them.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes