Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
What have I managed to fuck up here?? All my saves, on all pages, have the same save time and date. And by the way, last time I saved was yesterday. I haven't saved anything today yet.

1691095831544.png

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Zack is not in basement plz help
Hi - this bug occurs when, earlier in the game, you told Zack you were going to work out with him and then went home instead. Then at this point in the game, you need to talk to Zack, but he is off still waiting for the workout to start.

This bug was fixed in v0.89.1. Download the latest version, then go upstairs and back down to the basement and Zack will be there for you to talk to.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
What have I managed to fuck up here?? All my saves, on all pages, have the same save time and date. And by the way, last time I saved was yesterday. I haven't saved anything today yet.

View attachment 2823569
Have you installed and uninstalled, upgraded, or moved your game data? I get this some times using different app versions. I think your saves will still work okay.

Reactions: Kroelle Cook

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Have you installed and uninstalled, upgraded, or moved your game data? I get this some times using different app versions. I think your saves will still work okay.
Everything seems to be working just fine, and new saves also gets the correct date and time.
Yes, it happened right after downloading the new .4 update. I unzipped to a new folder and started playing this version.
P.S. Love the new scene unlocker instructions btw - good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelcros

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
What is the enchantment screen? You mean the save screen? It just says go to lunch. I feel like I'm going around in circles though.
If you don't have the enchantments screen, chances are you are playing the first release. Try the latest version, it has both this screen and a better on-screen help system.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Okay - this is beginning to get a bit spooky... o_O

1691181644502.png

This only happens when opening save files created AFTER the previous strange date/time occurrence - meaning after updating to latest version .4
Virus scanners claim nothing to worry about, so I'll take a chance with it...

Last edited:

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
just found this game and really enjoying it so far. is it being updated though? it'd be tragic if the current version is all we're getting. my computer plays renpy games but not rpgm games, so i can't play the original

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Okay - this is beginning to get a bit spooky... o_O

View attachment 2827205

This only happens when opening save files created AFTER the previous strange date/time occurrence - meaning after updating to latest version .4
Virus scanners claim nothing to worry about, so I'll take a chance with it...
I upgraded the Ren'Py SDK from 8.0 to 8.1 for this new release, and think this warning comes from that. It can safely be ignored

Reactions: Kroelle Cook

max58

Aug 26, 2018
Is there a lot cut out in the compressed version, or are the pictures just cut as an image in it?

dextercane

Jul 3, 2017
I must say that this is really a great RenPY port. I liked the original game but RPGM is awful and on top of that I kept getting stuck at various point, just too many bugs. This is much better but I came across a bug here - enchantment 49 the hammer scene at ChiChi's. I have already unlocked it but the hint system keeps feeding me it. I can do the enchantments though and have already completed 51 and 52.

Reactions: Envoye

gonza99

Sep 10, 2019
Game keeps crashing next day after Jason was fired. Hit the train, then error message "No events available: Special 1100" Any ideas?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Game keeps crashing next day after Jason was fired. Hit the train, then error message "No events available: Special 1100" Any ideas?
Hi - it looks like you're playing the first release of the game. Upgrade to the latest, where this problem is fixed

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I must say that this is really a great RenPY port. I liked the original game but RPGM is awful and on top of that I kept getting stuck at various point, just too many bugs. This is much better but I came across a bug here - enchantment 49 the hammer scene at ChiChi's. I have already unlocked it but the hint system keeps feeding me it. I can do the enchantments though and have already completed 51 and 52.
Hi - this is a bug in the RPGM original, where you saw the scene, got the enchantment animation but it didn't set the enchantment switch. Am I right in thinking you didn't go much (or at all) to Chi-Chi's earlier in the game? JS Deacon will be fixing this in the next RPGM release. Before then, if you send me your save game, I'll correct the data for you, as you may struggle to do all the photoshoots as a result of this bug

Reactions: napapadaan

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Is there a lot cut out in the compressed version, or are the pictures just cut as an image in it?
There's a post here where I compare the image qualities of the different versions. The compressed version has all of the content, but the image quality has been reduced to produce the smaller file size.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes