Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Another question
all content are the same as the original game ?
i mean there is any missing content in here in renpy version?

javeon

Sep 18, 2021
Great job on the help/tip update but a little issue pressing right arrow going to the Back-Skip-etc.. is kinda inconvinient same as before checking the tip by right clicking.

Also i had this problem before not knowing what to do and repeating the 4-5 days to figure it out and i usually did but now i dont really know what to do, did everything i think too. Stuck at 75 enchantments btw i dont even get this "enchantment" consept but yeah if anyone knows that'd be great

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Great job on the help/tip update but a little issue pressing right arrow going to the Back-Skip-etc.. is kinda inconvinient same as before checking the tip by right clicking.

Also i had this problem before not knowing what to do and repeating the 4-5 days to figure it out and i usually did but now i dont really know what to do, did everything i think too. Stuck at 75 enchantments btw i dont even get this "enchantment" consept but yeah if anyone knows that'd be great
I've worked out what's happened. You have skipped some vital settings due to not going to Chi-Chi's earlier in the game. I've already let JS Deacon know about this, as this logic bugs is in the RPGM original.

Skipping Chi-Chis means you haven't done photoshoot 1, which is a prerequisite for photoshoot 2. The problem is that photoshoot 1 requires you to be in the previous outfit, and sets up some variables to allow you to do photoshoot 2 (and 3).

I'm attaching two saves. The first one (1-5) allows you to view photoshoot 1 after talking with David just so you've seen the scene. You'll see a bit of a visual glitch at the end of it when you talk to Jason at the end of the day, as the scene expects you to be in the previous outfit. However, you won't be able to trigger photoshoot 2, so once you've seen that scene, load and play on from the second save.

The second save (1-6) will allow you to do photoshoot 2, and play on from the rest of the game from there. dextercane - it sounds like you're in the same position, so if you send me your save, I can do the same for you.

dextercane

Jul 3, 2017
I've worked out what's happened. You have skipped some vital settings due to not going to Chi-Chi's earlier in the game. I've already let JS Deacon know about this, as this logic bugs is in the RPGM original.

Skipping Chi-Chis means you haven't done photoshoot 1, which is a prerequisite for photoshoot 2. The problem is that photoshoot 1 requires you to be in the previous outfit, and sets up some variables to allow you to do photoshoot 2 (and 3).

I'm attaching two saves. The first one (1-5) allows you to view photoshoot 1 after talking with David just so you've seen the scene. You'll see a bit of a visual glitch at the end of it when you talk to Jason at the end of the day, as the scene expects you to be in the previous outfit. However, you won't be able to trigger photoshoot 2, so once you've seen that scene, load and play on from the second save.

The second save (1-6) will allow you to do photoshoot 2, and play on from the rest of the game from there. dextercane - it sounds like you're in the same position, so if you send me your save, I can do the same for you.
Thank you for your help. I thought that I missed something and when I checked the scenes I saw that I had missed the first photoshoot but I was not sure how to trigger it. I opened the walkthrough by JS Deacon but there was no mention of Photoshoot 1. So your help would be great. I came across another little problem though - I cannot make the Dixon subway scene to start. I don't know if these two problems are related but this is another thing that has been bugging me.

dextercane

Jul 3, 2017
Thank you for your help. I thought that I missed something and when I checked the scenes I saw that I had missed the first photoshoot but I was not sure how to trigger it. I opened the walkthrough by JS Deacon but there was no mention of Photoshoot 1. So your help would be great. I came across another little problem though - I cannot make the Dixon subway scene to start. I don't know if these two problems are related but this is another thing that has been bugging me.
michaelcros Though I must mention that after trying a couple of times and not succeeding at triggering the ChiChi's hammer enchantment I gave up on this save and I may have started part-way by using one of the conveniently provided enchantment points. I am not really sure because I tried multiple ways - starting from the very beginning and using part-way points but I always came across a problem - be it ChiChi's or the Dixon subway scene. So I am not really sure about the saves I attached in my last post.

Daikomyo

Aug 12, 2021
I appear to be stuck with 65 Enchantments - I think I've gone through every combination I can think of but scenes are repeating. The database is being hacked to look at the mysterious accounting going on, no advancement at Knocker's/Kitty's, fight night has not happened yet. Not sure what I am missing.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
michaelcros Though I must mention that after trying a couple of times and not succeeding at triggering the ChiChi's hammer enchantment I gave up on this save and I may have started part-way by using one of the conveniently provided enchantment points. I am not really sure because I tried multiple ways - starting from the very beginning and using part-way points but I always came across a problem - be it ChiChi's or the Dixon subway scene. So I am not really sure about the saves I attached in my last post.
Yes, it's possible to get locked out of those enchantments by taking certain routes.

Looking at your saves, those points have passed, so those events are locked off. The hammer one, you've actually seen the scene and got the enchantment, it just didn't set the flag so it appeared not to have done.

For the Lost Subway Ride, thanks for pointing this one out! I thought I'd had it fixed and had flagged it to JS Deacon, but I hadn't done either of those things. It turns out if you do the enchantments in the specified order, this enchantment cannot be done (you will always get the "I cannot attend to you tonight as have another engagement." speech in Dixon's). I've now sent details to JS Deacon edit: JS Deacon has already fixed this one, which will be in the next RPGM release and I will do a hotfix release where this is resolved. Apologies!

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I appear to be stuck with 65 Enchantments - I think I've gone through every combination I can think of but scenes are repeating. The database is being hacked to look at the mysterious accounting going on, no advancement at Knocker's/Kitty's, fight night has not happened yet. Not sure what I am missing.
Send me (or attach here) your save game, and I'll let you know what to do next/fix your save. Your save games will be at:

PC: %appdata%\RenPy\TheOfficeWifeRenPyRedux-1681724812 (probably C:\Users\<username>\AppData\RenPy\TheOfficeWifeRenPyRedux-1681724812)

Mac: ~/Library/RenPy/TheOfficeWifeRenPyRedux-1681724812 (probably /Users/<username>/Library/RenPy/TheOfficeWifeRenPyRedux-1681724812)

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Anyone figure out a way to rollback gallery scenes?
Hi - I've tried, and failed, to find a simple way to enable rollback during gallery scenes. I may take another crack at it at some point, but for now it isn't possible. Sorry. The best I can do is to always enable ctrl-to-skip during the gallery playback, which will be in the next release

Last edited:

Daikomyo

Aug 12, 2021
Send me (or attach here) your save game, and I'll let you know what to do next/fix your save. Your save games will be at:

PC: %appdata%\RenPy\TheOfficeWifeRenPyRedux-1681724812 (probably C:\Users\<username>\AppData\RenPy\TheOfficeWifeRenPyRedux-1681724812)

Mac: ~/Library/RenPy/TheOfficeWifeRenPyRedux-1681724812 (probably /Users/<username>/Library/RenPy/TheOfficeWifeRenPyRedux-1681724812)
Here's my save. Thanks for your help!

dextercane

Jul 3, 2017
Yes, it's possible to get locked out of those enchantments by taking certain routes.

Looking at your saves, those points have passed, so those events are locked off. The hammer one, you've actually seen the scene and got the enchantment, it just didn't set the flag so it appeared not to have done.

For the Lost Subway Ride, thanks for pointing this one out! I thought I'd had it fixed and had flagged it to JS Deacon, but I hadn't done either of those things. It turns out if you do the enchantments in the specified order, this enchantment cannot be done (you will always get the "I cannot attend to you tonight as have another engagement." speech in Dixon's). I've now sent details to JS Deacon edit: JS Deacon has already fixed this one, which will be in the next RPGM release and I will do a hotfix release where this is resolved. Apologies!
That is right I saw the hammer scene it just didn't update the quest log. Thanks for the help. I will be expecting the new release with excitement.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Here's my save. Thanks for your help!
Hi - the next few enchantments you have are
  • Kabir at home (see below)
  • Dixon's Lost Subway - which is locked off until I release 0.89.5 (I'll upload it soon)
  • Stevie BJ - will progress when you've done Kabir
  • Fight Night - also will progress when you've done Kabir
To start the Kabir arc, you need to click on his NPC image outside your work. He's this guy:

Bum2.png

You'll need to talk to him, then talk to David (in the morning, by clicking on his NPC image in the Warehouse), then after some back-and-forth with David and a day's gap, he'll eventually need some help from Jason to get his ID: talk to Jason in the evening (go straight home) and the next day should trigger the enchantment event.

Daikomyo

Aug 12, 2021
Hi - the next few enchantments you have are
  • Kabir at home (see below)
  • Dixon's Lost Subway - which is locked off until I release 0.89.5 (I'll upload it soon)
  • Stevie BJ - will progress when you've done Kabir
  • Fight Night - also will progress when you've done Kabir
To start the Kabir arc, you need to click on his NPC image outside your work. He's this guy:

View attachment 2841727

You'll need to talk to him, then talk to David (in the morning, by clicking on his NPC image in the Warehouse), then after some back-and-forth with David and a day's gap, he'll eventually need some help from Jason to get his ID: talk to Jason in the evening (go straight home) and the next day should trigger the enchantment event.
Thank you!

Reactions: wildride69

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Can someone help me out?
I'm suppose to get lunch with Tabitha (around enchantment 40) but i can't choose transport authority.
Something else i need to trigger?
I'm following the walkthrough from the original btw

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes