Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
yes his brother has already visit them after Jason was fired from the office where his wife now work as "office slut morale ambassador"
this was a lot of updates ago
My bad, he's in like 2 scenes so that's probably why I forgot. Well the other the other suggestions would still be fun lol

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
how to get this?
how to get this?
Chances are you've gone past the point you can do this one- it has to be done before you've done the IT guys at night scene. You can continue the game though, this one was optional.

In the latest version, I've dropped the numbers from enchantments and removed them from the display when they can no longer be achieved

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Extremely stupid and not an important question. Just related to my obsession with opening all scenes.
How can you trigger Chi-Chi's first scene picture?
I started from the beginning for fun and realized whatever I did I couldn't trigger this first picture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And michaelcros, a small request. Can you please add an ">>" button that can jump the saves 10 by 10 :) I like saving a lot and it is not easy going back and forth (See-No-Evil Monkey Emoji)

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Extremely stupid and not an important question. Just related to my obsession with opening all scenes.
How can you trigger Chi-Chi's first scene picture?
I started from the beginning for fun and realized whatever I did I couldn't trigger this first picture.

And michaelcros, a small request. Can you please add an ">>" button that can jump the saves 10 by 10 :) I like saving a lot and it is not easy going back and forth (See-No-Evil Monkey Emoji)

gahahadgjadfghladsjk I have missed the scene unlock code for that one, my fault entirely. Thanks for pointing this out! I've checked the 223 other gallery scenes, and they are all achievable.

To get this scene, drop the attached Outside.rpy file into your game/rpgm folder, overwriting the one in there, and then visit Chi-Chi's for the first time in any of the outfits before the first Dixon's one.

I'll also take a look at a +10/-10 button for the save/load gui as well.

Reactions: wildride69

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
Trying to understand why is this game made in such format?
Just little point of view from new player:
You have a screen with few little picture-boxes to click.
99% of the time it's repeat the same sequence of events.
First 3522 clicks you trying to understand the logic and how to get something new and different.
Sometimes you can see something new, most of the time everything looks the same.
Wondering if your mouse can survive 11968 more clicks, in some stubborn mood to find anything new, you finally give up and reading this topic to find out that 8744 clicks ago you suppose to click second to the right picture-box to start some event and now you better to start over or ask for some .rpy file to unlock the scene you missed.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Trying to understand why is this game made in such format?
Just little point of view from new player:
You have a screen with few little picture-boxes to click.
99% of the time it's repeat the same sequence of events.
First 3522 clicks you trying to understand the logic and how to get something new and different.
Sometimes you can see something new, most of the time everything looks the same.
Wondering if your mouse can survive 11968 more clicks, in some stubborn mood to find anything new, you finally give up and reading this topic to find out that 8744 clicks ago you suppose to click second to the right picture-box to start some event and now you better to start over or ask for some .rpy file to unlock the scene you missed.
The original of this game is an RPGM game.
This is an Unofficial Ren'Py.
michaelcros is doing a huuugeee favor to us so we can play and enjoy this game without dealing with all the b***ts of RPGM games.

And michaelcros always helps and corrects and updates the code if something missing or problematic and "US" the players who are enjoying this game trying to help by reporting all kinds of things to make this Unofficial Ren'Py as good as possible.

Please, Respect the work and if you do not like to click, please, instead of complaining, just don't play.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
why is this game made in such format? ... You have a screen with few little picture-boxes to click. ... First 3522 clicks you trying to understand the logic and how to get something new and different. ...
It's made like this because that's the bit that makes it a game rather than a kinetic novel.

If that's not for you, that's fine, people can like different things

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It's made like this because that's the bit that makes it a game rather than a kinetic novel.

If that's not for you, that's fine, people can like different things
I think you have to add an option to skip repetitive scenes and one for the scenes that are required to advance the storyline.
This will make your redux very good for all users (including those who like to click click) similar to an in-game walkthrough.
I ysually play the original Rpgm that come with bug so i have to use including saves. Your redux is very good to recap the storyline also for players that are using the original.

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
First of all, I don't complain, I just explaining the feelings of new player from such gameplay.
Second of all, your statement is kinda controversial, he is doing all of us a big favor to avoid RPGM b...ts by keeping the same b...ts in RenPy format. And no, I don't want to see or play this game in kinetic novel format, in my understanding kinetic novel is format where you don't have a choice at all, only read and watch. I don't even have a problem with replacing text-choice like "Go to gym" with picture-choice of Gym.
You, obviously, the player who played this game before.
I didn't.
You "by heart" remember the storyline and what to do and where to go, and for you this is amazing, because you can speed up and avoid RPGM b...ts.
But at least in RPGM you can always pop-up quests log and get directions.
What directions I can get from picture of warehouse with 4 pictures of "exit" "2nd floor" "gym" etc and many pictures of working personals? The only choice I have to click on something and hope the result will be different than 100 same-click-on-same-picture before.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
First of all, I don't complain, I just explaining the feelings of new player from such gameplay.
Second of all, your statement is kinda controversial, he is doing all of us a big favor to avoid RPGM b...ts by keeping the same b...ts in RenPy format. And no, I don't want to see or play this game in kinetic novel format, in my understanding kinetic novel is format where you don't have a choice at all, only read and watch. I don't even have a problem with replacing text-choice like "Go to gym" with picture-choice of Gym.
You, obviously, the player who played this game before.
I didn't.
You "by heart" remember the storyline and what to do and where to go, and for you this is amazing, because you can speed up and avoid RPGM b...ts.
But at least in RPGM you can always pop-up quests log and get directions.
What directions I can get from picture of warehouse with 4 pictures of "exit" "2nd floor" "gym" etc and many pictures of working personals? The only choice I have to click on something and hope the result will be different than 100 same-click-on-same-picture before.
The only things I can recommend is read the dialogue, use the help icon, and look at the enchantments list

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Can i avoid the sausage party and only aim for girls or do you have to fuck around?

Thx in advance!

jro805

May 5, 2020
stuck at kabir at home, talked to david and jason at every point i am able to and it won't progress. what am i missing?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
stuck at kabir at home, talked to david and jason at every point i am able to and it won't progress. what am i missing?
Firstly, Jason has to have been fired and you need to have started working in The Void.

To start things off, talk to Kabir, find his watch, then ask David - in the morning before work - about a job for him. If David says: "Not yet. Don't stop asking, though. You never know when something might come up." then you need to do the bathrooms payback scene with Simon first. Progress with The Void to trigger that.

After that, Stacey will argue they need a cleaner, and David will agree to interview Kabir. Tell Kabir, then ask him about the interview the following day. He'll say he needs ID. Go home straight after work and ask Jason to give him a ride.

If you've done all that, and have 54 or more total enchantments, the Kabir At Home enchantment scene will play the next evening.

Reactions: jro805

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
I forgot where the RPGM last ended when I played this game, but I think I was at the part where gym sex with that big dude who helps you out is open and I don't remember what else. Can someone remind me if this game version is updated to go past that story-wise?

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
If you have already done 2 scenes with Dominic already, the doctor will be busy until you reach 60 total enchantments. Try again then, and you'll get a new doctor scene and will be able to ask for the stethoscope then.
How do you get second scene with him? I think I've only had one.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
How do you get second scene with him? I think I've only had one.
The two scenes are similar so you may have seen them - the first is an introduction to Dominic & attaching the EEG, the second is "I suggested Dominic join us again to help.", both are with the culposcope. Click on the Scenes menu item, and you can filter by Dominic

Reactions: sagerock820
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes