Siddhesh

May 30, 2018
Any help guys I am stuck on enchantment 42 where stacy removes top for zack in gym but i already play where Stacy can bath with him how can i complete that enchantment?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Any help guys I am stuck on enchantment 42 where stacy removes top for zack in gym but i already play where Stacy can bath with him how can i complete that enchantment?
Hi - if you're seeing enchantment numbers, it might be worth updating to the latest version 0.90.1. It has improved logic for which enchantments are active, and which are no longer achievable, it should help

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
thanks for the conversion awesome job.
there is a bug when you hand over the flshdrive to jason ans then get the scene where you are busted by bruce with jason and nate at lunch, if you don't go home at the end of the day (i think i went to dixon) the talk with jason won't trigger and the firing scene won't trigger so jason is still at work but everyone reacts as if he was fired.
Thanks for letting me know! I'll take a look and see if I can fix this

Reactions: wildride69

HarmBur

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 2729849

Overview:
This remake of The Office Wife contains the complete gameplay and content of the RPGM original, accessible through a custom Ren'Py UI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-21
Release Date: 2023-10-21
Original Game/Creator: J. S. Deacon - -
Developer: michaelcros -
Censored: No
Version: 0.90.1
Language: English
Original Game: The Office Wife
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Compressed
Win/Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: HQ renders

For a comparison of quality differences between the HQ, compressed, and full build, see this post

To see how the UI compares with the official RPGM game, see this post

Thanks to jolihump, JoeSixpack, and mytoy88 for pre-release testing.

View attachment 2729873 View attachment 2729874 View attachment 2729875 View attachment 2729876 View attachment 2729877 View attachment 2729878 View attachment 2729879 View attachment 2729880 View attachment 2729881 View attachment 2729882 View attachment 2729883 View attachment 2729884 View attachment 2729885 View attachment 2729886 View attachment 2729887 View attachment 2729889
Hello there. I have previously played this from a other renpy remake developer and liked the version until 0.70. Now I am glad it is back in renpy engine made until the most recent version. The only thing I have a question about is, if a Entchantment is for one day each or also multiple to apply? I would appreciate a or more answers for that. Thanks in advance.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hello there. I have previously played this from a other renpy remake developer and liked the version until 0.70. Now I am glad it is back in renpy engine made until the most recent version. The only thing I have a question about is, if a Entchantment is for one day each or also multiple to apply? I would appreciate a or more answers for that. Thanks in advance.
Hello. The game is non-linear, so you could trigger multiple enchantments per day, or none

Reactions: wildride69

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
michaelcros Yoga 3 is bugged for me, cant go to chi chi's for the taco scene.
Hi - thanks for providing the save, this is a bug I've not seen before - so thanks for bringing it up. Unfortunately those 2 scenes, the Chi-Chi's and Yoga ones are now locked off from you. By not going to Chi-Chi's in the previous outfit, some required things never get set up for those scenes to play. I've adjusted the logic to mark that enchantment as failed for saves such as yours and have let JS Deacon know so he can adjust the logic in the original.

To see the Chi-Chi's scene and the subsequent Yoga 3 one, you'd need to go from enchantment 74 and then play through until Doug Dinner: after Doug Dinner, going to Chi-Chi's before you get the next outfit will trigger a new Chi-Chi's scene and will unlock the Yoga one when you're in the final outfit.

Reactions: darlic

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
... please elaborate
Someone phoned a logician who just had given birth to a child and asked her: "It's a boy or a girl?" She replied: "Yes".

[Edit] But to answer your question from a different point of view, the story isn't complete but it's fairly advanced, you'll be busy for several hours if you choose to play the game.

Last edited:

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
thx

Of course.

Edit: in the time you wait for someone to answer you, you could have played the game and found out.

in my experience a lot of these games don't have clearly signed "end of current content" messages, so you can spend a lot of time getting frustrated trying various combinations of actions so the next scene unlocks.

I'll wait for the full version.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
in my experience a lot of these games don't have clearly signed "end of current content" messages, so you can spend a lot of time getting frustrated trying various combinations of actions so the next scene unlocks.

I'll wait for the full version.
There's a list of tasks in the game, if all are completed it means there's no more content.

Reactions: rusdude
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes