Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Hey guys, I have a question regarding the scene of handing out flyers with Tonya: It says that you get a relationship bonus for stepping in, but does that actually matter? Cause as far as I can tell the scene after leaving the guys harassing her is basically the same (other than Tonya being a little extra shaken up if you don't step in), and you still end up being friends and such. Just wondering if there's actually any practical benefit to picking the "good" option

Reactions: cpt-jack

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question regarding the scene of handing out flyers with Tonya: It says that you get a relationship bonus for stepping in, but does that actually matter? Cause as far as I can tell the scene after leaving the guys harassing her is basically the same (other than Tonya being a little extra shaken up if you don't step in), and you still end up being friends and such. Just wondering if there's actually any practical benefit to picking the "good" option
Not at the moment as far as I can say. Maybe later in the development of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Emogir

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Sorry - only just saw this. The only effect is minor changes to the dialog in the immediate aftermath, and in the 2 first scenes when they go to Kitty's

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi I seem to be stuck on the fight night scene, could you check my save?
Hello, the hint text says:

"Talk to Jason about potion at night, complete Polly Web Cam 2, Hobo at Home, and Doctor Sex scenes - will auto-trigger after work."

You've done them all except the first part. Go straight home after work and talk to Jason.

Reactions: wildride69

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Gorgeous female protag. Fun game with plenty of hot encounters. It's so cool how Nate gets to rail her in front of her bf. You'd struggle to keep your hands off of such a hot woman. :LOL:
Agreed, I'm very curious about what model Stacy is in Daz. Does anyone know if there is an assets list for this novel?

Also, I noticed in the replay scenes, that the scenes with the homeless man in a white top outside the office when Stacy goes to the car aren't in there.

There was a scene where she passed out and had no panties after going to the gym.
Also, that homeless man watches Liam and Stacy have sex, Liam rolls the window down and he feels her tits.

I was looking in replay scenes to see if I missed anything more after that, but I couldn't find any of the scenes with him.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Agreed, I'm very curious about what model Stacy is in Daz. Does anyone know if there is an assets list for this novel?

Also, I noticed in the replay scenes, that the scenes with the homeless man in a white top outside the office when Stacy goes to the car aren't in there.

There was a scene where she passed out and had no panties after going to the gym.
Also, that homeless man watches Liam and Stacy have sex, Liam rolls the window down and he feels her tits.

I was looking in replay scenes to see if I missed anything more after that, but I couldn't find any of the scenes with him.
I posted her, I think in another thread, but here's my own Scene subset of her. You won't believe which asset is the base Stacy character...

The Office Wife - Stacy (G8F) assets
Body/Head/Skin: Genesis 8 Female base
Hair: &
Necklace: (Necklace is made for for G3F, but easily fitted to G8F)
Genitals:
Pubic Hair:

Morphs
Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)
Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs

My Scene Subset (requiring the above assets): View attachment Stacy (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Stacy (G8F) - Centerfold.png

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
I posted her, I think in another thread, but here's my own Scene subset of her. You won't believe which asset is the base Stacy character...

The Office Wife - Stacy (G8F) assets
Body/Head/Skin: Genesis 8 Female base
Hair: &
Necklace: (Necklace is made for for G3F, but easily fitted to G8F)
Genitals:
Pubic Hair:

Morphs
Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)
Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs

My Scene Subset (requiring the above assets): View attachment 3466227

View attachment 3466226
Great job, Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
This is in the replays, sections Stacy & Gym: the scene is called "Let me help you up"
This happens after the IT guys at night scene, sections Basement & Jason: the scene is "IT guys payment"

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
This is in the replays, sections Stacy & Gym: the scene is called "Let me help you up"

This happens after the IT guys at night scene, sections Basement & Jason: the scene is "IT guys payment"
They really should be separate but if they are in there, then guess nothing more happens with that guy.

Reactions: michaelcros

neway7

Sep 21, 2023
Hi author, why do the later scripts use so much $ message_setup_holder? This code renpy can't export for translation.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi author, why do the later scripts use so much $ message_setup_holder? This code renpy can't export for translation.
Hello. The short answer is: because the RPGM original does, and all those scripts get automatically converted. Part-way through development, JS Deacon switched from the "standard" way of showing text:

Stacy "This is some text spoken by Stacy"

into a more expressive method that specifies the speaker, their body language and their facial expression (This method is also used by the NLT media games: Lust Epidemic/Treasure of Nadia/Genesis Order):

$ message_setup_holder = "StShyFr.This is some text spoken by Stacy"
call CommonEventsMessage

Here, the message_setup_holder gets split into Speaker (St - Stacy), Body language (Shy), Face expression (Fr).

However, you're not the first to have pointed out that this makes translation difficult. What I'll try to do is do some pre-processing during conversion so that it comes out something like:

call MessageSetup("StShyFr")
"This is some text spoken by Stacy"
call MessageSpeak

which I think will be better for translation. If I get it working, can I DM you a version to let me know if it helps?

Reactions: hawkloner

neway7

Sep 21, 2023
Hello. The short answer is: because the RPGM original does, and all those scripts get automatically converted. Part-way through development, JS Deacon switched from the "standard" way of showing text:

Stacy "This is some text spoken by Stacy"

into a more expressive method that specifies the speaker, their body language and their facial expression (This method is also used by the NLT media games: Lust Epidemic/Treasure of Nadia/Genesis Order):

$ message_setup_holder = "StShyFr.This is some text spoken by Stacy"
call CommonEventsMessage

Here, the message_setup_holder gets split into Speaker (St - Stacy), Body language (Shy), Face expression (Fr).

However, you're not the first to have pointed out that this makes translation difficult. What I'll try to do is do some pre-processing during conversion so that it comes out something like:

call MessageSetup("StShyFr")
"This is some text spoken by Stacy"
call MessageSpeak

which I think will be better for translation. If I get it working, can I DM you a version to let me know if it helps?
Thank you very much, it would be great if you could convert the $ message_setup_holder and a few of the $ messageholders, into statements that are recognized by the renpy extract translation.

If the conversion is successful, please send me a copy of the converted script, thank you for your hard work, I really like this game, and I really like Stacy! Unfortunately my English is not good, haha.

Reactions: michaelcros

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Thank you very much, it would be great if you could convert the $ message_setup_holder and a few of the $ messageholders, into statements that are recognized by the renpy extract translation.

If the conversion is successful, please send me a copy of the converted script, thank you for your hard work, I really like this game, and I really like Stacy! Unfortunately my English is not good, haha.
Done! This will now be in all future releases, starting from the new content update in mid-April.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Done! This will now be in all future releases, starting from the new content update in mid-April.
In fact that was what I found and I had to eliminate them all by hand, a lot of work, thank you as always for your helpfulness.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes