alf04

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks. Running on Win, no Joiplayer. - Never had this with any updated version. Usually they just recognize the save games from the previous version/other folder. But here something aborts the launch to the main menu. Deleted all previous versions. - Does the game leave permanent traces anywhere else beside its downloaded/extracted folder?
Found a solution:
Hold Shift while activating the game executable.
This will open a settings window at launch, where you can preset options such as FPS, Renderers, etc.

Forcing G2L renderer via this menu and setting FPS to 60 launched the game again.

Reactions: michaelcros

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
i got stuck in this game, its just an endless loop of Office/Home/Office/Home. The fuck to do lmao

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
If you would tell exactly were you got stuck, that wouldhelp michaelcros to find the problem.
1. Which enchantment are you currently at?
2. What is the next thing you supposed to do?
3. Did you miss any enchantments?

You can check this if you unlock the gallery in the preferences.

trexix

Mar 19, 2020
enchantment 75(Gym Shower Sex, Work out after work, zach will be gone) will not trigger for me am i missing something?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
enchantment 75(Gym Shower Sex, Work out after work, zach will be gone) will not trigger for me am i missing something?
These are the official games enchantments list, so not sure how they relate to this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Stuck at 21 enchantments. 22th says "Dixon's - Red Gym Outfit". It's midday and no interaction progresses the day.

Tried to skip from my previous save from about 10 enchantments and I got stuck in the same place.

"Start at Simon's desk". "Work out with Zack, go to Dixon's after work". Can't do any because nothing progresses the day.

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Stuck at 21 enchantments. 22th says "Dixon's - Red Gym Outfit". It's midday and no interaction progresses the day.

Tried to skip from my previous save from about 10 enchantments and I got stuck in the same place.

"Start at Simon's desk". "Work out with Zack, go to Dixon's after work". Can't do any because nothing progresses the day.
I'll soon release a hotfix update to fix this bug. In the meantime, if you drop this file into your game folder, overwriting the one that is there, you should be able to continue (you might need to talk with Jason once).

If it doesn't work, DM me your save and I'll take a look.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: taglag and rgevake

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
It's very possible that you've gone past the point of the game where you can do this enchantment: it can only be triggered in the Morale Ambassador outfit

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Quite a big and interesting game. Although the amulet and magic spoiled the impression of the plot, it was completely inappropriate. If instead of magic there was ordinary corruption and at the same time greater development of the plot and characters, instead of such crutches as magic, then it would be much more enjoyable to play. Perhaps, in my opinion, this is precisely the element that spoils the immersion in the game.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
New release! v0.90.1
  • Working rollback
  • New active enchantments UI
  • Improved Android small screen layouts
  • Clearer Kabir progression
  • Bug fixes for
    • Simon gone from desk and cannot continue
    • Cannot complete day if photoshoot clashes with sewer exploration
    • Can prevent Jason's return by working at desk
    • 7 gallery scenes were not playing correctly

The biggest difference - other than working rollback - is removing enchantment numbers, replacing them with a list of active enchantments:

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 11.05.48.png

Some of the gameplay frustrations have come from players trying to do enchantments in the (linear) order they are listed - but the game itself is non-linear. For example, in a play-through, I was in this state, where white enchantments (49, 50, 55, 58, 60, 62, 65) are achievable:

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 10.44.20.png

Those are in areas of the game that can be progressed independently (Chi-Chi's, Office, Dixon's, Polly etc.). However, the numbers seems to say the Stevie enchantment (65) should come much later than the Chi-Chi's one (49) when in fact they're equally achievable. Showing a list of currently active enchantments seems like a better idea.

Having this logic means I can also remove enchantments that are no longer achievable (12 at least are skippable) and show players when active ones have changed with an Updated graphic:

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 10.58.31.png

So the active enchantments work more like active quests would in a traditional RPG.

I have also altered some of the hint text from JS Deacon's wording to hopefully be more helpful. I'm sure other improvements can still be made but these UI changes should make progression easier and ease some frustrations.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheOfficeWifeUnofficialRenPyRedux-0.90.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Benson20

May 10, 2020
The HQ Renders are only available in Mega ??
The file is too big for Mega
Maybe Gofile or Workupload
Thanks

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
It would be interesting if Jason had a brother or sister or even his parents that came to visit. Just saying.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It would be interesting if Jason had a brother or sister or even his parents that came to visit. Just saying.
yes his brother has already visit them after Jeason was fired from the office where his wife now work as "office slut morale ambassador"
this was a lot of updates ago

Reactions: michaelcros

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
The HQ Renders are only available in Mega ??
The file is too big for Mega
Maybe Gofile or Workupload
Thanks
The problem with Gofile and Workupload is that they delete inactive files - I put it in Mega so it wouldn't get deleted. I may be able to make it smaller though, as I think some files are the same as the uncompressed build. I'll let you know if I manage to reduce it in size.

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The problem with Gofile and Workupload is that they delete inactive files - I put it in Mega so it wouldn't get deleted. I may be able to make it smaller though, as I think some files are the same as the uncompressed build. I'll let you know if I manage to reduce it in size.
Mediafire works well but i have no idea if they delete inactive.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes