Jul 18, 2017
Worked fine to a point. But now I get "No events available: Special XXXX" on everyting I try, can't even go home...
There seems to be a serious bug somewhere in the game logic when you do something in the wrong order.

OK looks like you have to use to go to Rose Hill right after you ate with Andy or the game bugs really bad.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Worked fine to a point. But now I get "No events available: Special XXXX" on everyting I try, can't even go home...
There seems to be a serious bug somewhere in the game logic when you do something in the wrong order.
Look up 3 posts. HotFix should be coming. I would wait for it.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Thank You for this. It is a very well done mod/port of the original game. Thanks also for the gallery unlocks I never new I had missed 3 scenes until I went into the gallery here. I believe they were because of the break room bug in the original game.

I wish I new how to port like this, so far it is extremely well done.

sarlim1608

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks man! i´ve played this game from a long time, since version .50, but i'´ve always find some bugs with the "enchantments" even the walkthrough is a bit confuse.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Bugged after Jason leaves after being fired. Taking the train gives me "No Events Available: Special 1100" repeatedly with no end. Unable to progress.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see that there is a hotfix coming this weekend (and my search did not show the above post about it).

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow ... it is even as a renpy game hard to endure ... so much repetition for no reason. So many empty locations ... so much to click on that has no purpose ... :(

Reactions: int13

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
At the beginning of the game, when she wakes up, I get stuck with this error and can´t ignore it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29, in <module>
  File "game/maps.rpy", line 87, in interact_with_map
  File "game/image_choice_screen.rpy", line 17, in execute
  File "game/image_choice_screen.rpy", line 52, in execute
  File "game/image_choice_screen.rpy", line 52, in execute_use_screen
Exception: Screen ('image_list',) is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 29, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29, in <module>
  File "game/maps.rpy", line 87, in interact_with_map
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
  File "game/image_choice_screen.rpy", line 52, in execute
  File "game/image_choice_screen.rpy", line 52, in execute_use_screen
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1323, in use_screen
Exception: Screen ('image_list',) is not known.
Do you have a save before this one? Please DM me the details, the other errors are straightforward logic errors, this one seems very different

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why, why, why do you take other people's stuff and remove the actual game from it.

1) It's immoral.
2) It removes the game.
3) Gameplay developed for a RPG game does not work in Ren'Pooh.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Why, why, why do you take other people's stuff and remove the actual game from it.

1) It's immoral.
2) It removes the game.
3) Gameplay developed for a RPG game does not work in Ren'Pooh.
Actually it works very well. He didn't steal it from the original devs he made a port of it for those that prefer Renpy. I prefer the gameplay from the original version but that version does have game breaking bugs for some people, and some people just don't want to do any work and hate clicking. The original also has an incomplete gallery, this versions gallery is very robust and seems complete.

Why, Why, Why get annoyed? It isn't like the original version has been removed and nobody is forcing you to play this version.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
While I personally have no issue with what the Developer of this port of the original project has done... and I know that this site contains pirated software...

He didn't steal it from the original devs he made a port of it
...this assessment of the situation is not correct, unless the Developer of this port has actually gained permission from that of the original project to create such a port, which is unlikely based on the name of this thread. Because both the textual content & the images of the original project are likely covered by Copyright, and the story that the original project was based on definitely is as it was released as an eBook.

• Angry
Reactions: riddikk91

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2729849

Overview:
This remake of The Office Wife contains the complete gameplay and content of the RPGM original, accessible through a custom Ren'Py UI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-28
Release Date: 2023-06-28
Original Game/Creator: J. S. Deacon - -
Developer: michaelcros -
Censored: No
Version: 0.89
Language: English
Original Game: The Office Wife
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Compressed
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks to @jolihump and @JoeSixpack for pre-release testing.

View attachment 2729873 View attachment 2729874 View attachment 2729875 View attachment 2729876 View attachment 2729877 View attachment 2729878 View attachment 2729879 View attachment 2729880 View attachment 2729881 View attachment 2729882 View attachment 2729883 View attachment 2729884 View attachment 2729885 View attachment 2729886 View attachment 2729887 View attachment 2729889
we should also have 'bukkake' tag in this one :cool:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
unless the Developer of this port has actually gained permission from that of the original project to create such a port, which is unlikely based on the name of this thread.
JS Deacon was the first person I showed this to - it would have been rude not to, as it uses his content. He has been very encouraging and was happy for me to release it. The title is Unofficial because I am maintaining the project separately to him.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I can't open the gallery. I can see the images of the gallery but I can't open the scenes. And the Gallery images look dark Thanks
You need to go to the preferences when you are at the main menu; you can't replay scenes when you are in a game.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
I've finished the game but I wasn't able to see about half of the screenshots on the first page, probably due to not choosing the "right option" thus not raising a particular stat that the game checks for or not doing things in the order they're supposed to. Is there some kind of walkthrough for this game? For instance, how do you get the outfit with the red miniskirt?

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes