L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Fucking awesome.

However, I ran into a glitch (I think) where there is no way to progress from here. I've gone back and replayed the previous day several different ways, and my best guess is it wants me to go to Hooters (er, um, Knockers), but it won't let me go there so I can't end the day at home.

Apologies if someone else already reported this bug.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I was informed of this project before it was released, had a chance to play it, and gave my permission for it. I know a lot of people don't like RPGM, which is understandable given its limitations, so I was fine with this Ren'py port which I think is extremely well done.
Thank you for being such a good sport about this! I'm so excited about being back in the game again so to speak.
And also thanks for making this amazing game for us in the first place.

Benson20

May 10, 2020
Thank you for being such a good sport about this! I'm so excited about being back in the game again so to speak.
And also thanks for making this amazing game for us in the first place.
Wow !!
A real good interaction between both of you.
Congratulations

Reactions: ChaosC
Apr 1, 2019
Fucking awesome.

However, I ran into a glitch (I think) where there is no way to progress from here. I've gone back and replayed the previous day several different ways, and my best guess is it wants me to go to Hooters (er, um, Knockers), but it won't let me go there so I can't end the day at home.

Apologies if someone else already reported this bug.
hi bro
did or didn't fund solution

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
After trying this version I think the port has too many unnecessary things. I will give you some examples.
- Options to go to unnecessary places to advance the story at the moment.
- Options to talk to npcs without real content or story related. Same as above.
It makes the game more confusing to navigate than the rpgm version imo.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
After trying this version I think the port has too many unnecessary things. I will give you some examples.
Thanks for posting. Am genuinely pleased to get feedback like yours.

I decided early on to put every possible event that I could into the port, leaving all editorial decisions as to what to include entirely up to JS Deacon. Your criticisms are completely valid. I knew this version wouldn't be to everyone's taste, but I've made the exact version of the game that I set out to create and I'm happy with the result.

Thanks for giving it your time.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Has anyone else got stuck at 83 (of 90) enchantments? I keep doing the same things everyday and nothing happens.

Dubious Soul

May 25, 2021

I decided early on to put every possible event that I could into the port, leaving all editorial decisions as to what to include entirely up to JS Deacon. Your criticisms are completely valid. I knew this version wouldn't be to everyone's taste, but I've made the exact version of the game that I set out to create and I'm happy with the result.

I like that you are sticking to the original. I like clicking on the figures at the bottom. The random surpris s when a character reacts to a past event adds a feeling of life.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
hi bro
did or didn't fund solution
Looks like the latest update ( 0.89.1 ) should fix my issue: cannot end the day as Jason is missing from apartment

My temporary work-around was to "Start Part-way". I had been at 23 Enchantments when I ran into the bug, so I just used the "25 Enchantments" option. I skipped a little bit of the story by doing that, but was able to figure it out and continue playing. After that I spent about 2 hours getting to 35 Enchantments before taking a rest for the night. :sneaky:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017

I tried converting an RPGM game to Ren'Py in the past (with the help of the original developer, conversion program, and my own coding skills) and failed miserably. I know how difficult that process can be. Anyone who achieves these conversions gets my utmost respect and literal awe.

I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad that you are!

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I can't agree with you there... in the RPGM version, there are a number of side quests that are not essential to the progress of the story - & nearly all of them I had never seen until playing this RenPy version. Confusing? Again - I disagree... maybe the UI has a lot more options on each page (like when it's lunch time) but these are almost all side quests. Apart from the photoshoot, the attention from the workers at Chi Chi's is not required to progress the story - but there is some good perv value with Stacy... especailly once her outfits got more & more skimpy!

It's a good thing that the RPGM version is still being developed to allow people with your playing preferences to continue to enjoy JS Deacon's story though! :)

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Renpy version is good but does anyone know of a way to get rid of the dark text box area? so it doesn't obstruct the image as the renpy transparent mod doesn't work with this game mod for some reason.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I'm at enchantment 83 and can't seem to find any triggers for anything else to do. I've gone through a week or two in the game trying different options every day but either I'm missing something somewhere or I've softlocked myself. I went and had a peek at the walkthrough from the RPGM version but that's pretty barebones. All it says is that at my enchantment level I should be getting a new work outfit--which I might have already done? Not sure. There are plenty of scenes still locked in the gallery.

EDIT: I should add, thank you SO much for the Ren'py conversion because I really despise RPGM as an engine.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
I'm at enchantment 83 and can't seem to find any triggers for anything else to do. I've gone through a week or two in the game trying different options every day but either I'm missing something somewhere or I've softlocked myself. I went and had a peek at the walkthrough from the RPGM version but that's pretty barebones. All it says is that at my enchantment level I should be getting a new work outfit--which I might have already done? Not sure. There are plenty of scenes still locked in the gallery.

EDIT: I should add, thank you SO much for the Ren'py conversion because I really despise RPGM as an engine.
Same, stuck at 83.

bernd77

Apr 30, 2017
I'm stuck on Day 69 (nice!) (Hint: Get ready and take train to work). Nothing I do seems to advance the story.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes