michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
It is a pity that this game will remain unfinished.
I don't know why you'd think that.

Here's JS Deacon's first post on the game over 3 1/2 years ago where he said he has an end to the story and intends to finish it. Since then, he's been consistently adding to the game, keeping up the momentum and progressions, setting up scenarios, all while maintaining the quality of the writing. He's also been improving the visuals with each release. With some games I agree you get the sense that the developer is starting to lose interest. This isn't one of them.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
In the games I've seen of corruption, the author usually loses interest as soon as, let's say, he has managed to corrupt the protagonist (e.g., by undressing her completely), mainly because they don't know how (or don't want) to get out of the oral, vaginal and anal. I could say that this one makes the difference for the fluidity of the story without abusing the grinding and for daring to add fetishes.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I have a hard time knowing in this game when I've run out of content or when I'm in a loop, and I can't get out of it.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
What's the difference between two games? I don't understand....
If I've got it right, just the UI.

Example UI for The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py Redux:

renpy.jpg

which gives all the events available on the map of the RPGM original. Every location, every event, every autorun, every NPC :)

The Office Wife RPGM:

rpgm1.jpg

rpgm2.jpg

Reactions: Lukereds

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
In the games I've seen of corruption, the author usually loses interest as soon as, let's say, he has managed to corrupt the protagonist (e.g., by undressing her completely), mainly because they don't know how (or don't want) to get out of the oral, vaginal and anal. I could say that this one makes the difference for the fluidity of the story without abusing the grinding and for daring to add fetishes.
This game is based on the book the dev wrote, so the story is already there, he just needs to convert it.

tg

May 1, 2017
Hey, on the first day she goes in, there's a repeat of the same girl (and same dialog with her) along the bottom. Same girl, same interaction.

firstday.jpg

Not that it changes much, but it's something I noticed when playing.

Would it be possible to bring up names when hovering over their portraits? Like, Boss (or Michael) when highlighting his picture? From playing through the other version, I know who he is, but it's hard to guess who all these people are, with just a lineup of them all. It would be helpful to have a hint, like "workman 1" or "Bum" or whatever. You get that kind of hint when you see the character on the map with the other version. But... not so with this version.

Just something that would be good to have in a future version?

thingendless

Jul 2, 2022
Day 41, 37 enchantments, with a sad face for a hint. No matter what I do I can't enter the apartment. What'd I do?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
You may not be aware but J.S. Deacon has been a writer longer than a game developer!

Have a look at the list of adult erotica books he has already written on his website...

There's no issues about where the story is going mate!! :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hey, on the first day she goes in, there's a repeat of the same girl (and same dialog with her) along the bottom. Same girl, same interaction.

View attachment 2994053

Not that it changes much, but it's something I noticed when playing.

Would it be possible to bring up names when hovering over their portraits? Like, Boss (or Michael) when highlighting his picture? From playing through the other version, I know who he is, but it's hard to guess who all these people are, with just a lineup of them all. It would be helpful to have a hint, like "workman 1" or "Bum" or whatever. You get that kind of hint when you see the character on the map with the other version. But... not so with this version.

Just something that would be good to have in a future version?
Please don't make me have to invent names for all the patrons in Kitty's, lol

I think mostly the NPC images work okay, unless other people feel otherwise? Their content is mostly easter eggs, advancing optional content, or occasionally as part of a sequence like the flyers or in Kitty's where it's clear you need to interact with them. I might take another look at Kabir/David at some point and just make them big squares instead of NPC images when it's necessary to interact with them to advance the story.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
You may not be aware but J.S. Deacon has been a writer longer than a game designer!

Have a look at the list of adult erotica books he has already written on his website...

There's no issues about where the story is going mate!! :LOL: :LOL:
No I didn't know that, thanks for the note. the question is, is it known what fetishes he plans to add?

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
I'm stuck at 'Enchantment - Photoshoot 2', it's telling me to find Tabitha at Chi-Chi's but going there replays the same scene where mc takes a selfie with them in the back, what is going on?

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I'm stuck at 'Enchantment - Photoshoot 2', it's telling me to find Tabitha at Chi-Chi's but going there replays the same scene where mc takes a selfie with them in the back, what is going on?
I've had the same problem, and it's because there's some event you haven't discovered yet. Have you tried talking to the characters at the bottom of the screen? Go and try all the scenarios, many of them are just for decoration. Others not so much.

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
I've had the same problem, and it's because there's some event you haven't discovered yet. Have you tried talking to the characters at the bottom of the screen? Go and try all the scenarios, many of them are just for decoration. Others not so much.
Thanks.. it seems I was missing the idea that the enchantments don't have to come in the same order? I managed to progress other enchantments like the hobo outside work and other stuff, still nothing at Chi Chi's but at least there is progress in some other places :)

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes