yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheOfficeWifeUnofficialRenPyRedux-0.90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ArthasMenethil

Oct 8, 2017
Stuck in a loop. No idea if it bugged out or if I've missed a step to get enchantment 77 for the "Work with Simon a few times in the warehouse and then again after cleaning warehouse office twice."

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
anyone know if a gallery function/mod is in the works or if someone can do one? I fell it's the last missing piece

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
anyone know if a gallery function/mod is in the works or if someone can do one? I fell it's the last missing piece
You can enable SCENE UNLOCKER on PREFERENCES...

michaelcros thanks for the port man, i only saw this today but it seems this has been here for a long time... i found bug in the gallery btw... this only happens when playing "Another wardrobe malfunction" under the "Office" tag... hope this helps in troubleshooting...

Reactions: michaelcros

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
So I seem to be stuck... At some point I can find a "gate" and I open it, but it tells me to go into the gate but can not. And once there I can not even leave to go home it says I have work to finish... What did I do?

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Original Game/Creator: J. S. Deacon - -
Developer: michaelcros -
Censored: No
Version: 0.90
I downloaded this VS thinking it was Renpy and the time I extracted to play the game is still in RPG format.....what a shame. :sick:

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
I am stuck too, no progress in story from previous edition.

I am stuck between 74-81. With start of 81 I have progress in story

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Stuck in a loop. No idea if it bugged out or if I've missed a step to get enchantment 77 for the "Work with Simon a few times in the warehouse and then again after cleaning warehouse office twice."
Ooh, this looks like a new bug. I'm going to have to work out how that happened so I can let JS Deacon know, and will hack a fix for it in the meantime.

I've DM-ed you a fixed save that will allow you to continue the game.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Ooh, this looks like a new bug. I'm going to have to work out how that happened so I can let JS Deacon know, and will hack a fix for it in the meantime.

I've DM-ed you a fixed save that will allow you to continue the game.

there is fix for this?
why you dont uplad the save for all of us that are playbg this great renpy remake?
I want start the game again from the beginning

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Usually there will be a few bugs collected before a new version is made. I would say give it a few days

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes