Jhetha69

Jul 29, 2023
When Morgan and Michael get Stacy to sign the contract, only if they explain to Stacy her daily routine that she will now have to drink the semen of three office workers every day. If it is possible to have oral sex only, then it is better, but three times a day is for sure. Also, one employee can be used only once a week so that everyone gets equal opportunity. After taking the report card from Michael every day, it must be signed and satisfied by three people till the end of the office.
If such a concept can be included, you can't imagine the fun and how interesting the story will be.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
When Morgan and Michael get Stacy to sign the contract, only if they explain to Stacy her daily routine that she will now have to drink the semen of three office workers every day. If it is possible to have oral sex only, then it is better, but three times a day is for sure. Also, one employee can be used only once a week so that everyone gets equal opportunity. After taking the report card from Michael every day, it must be signed and satisfied by three people till the end of the office.
If such a concept can be included, you can't imagine the fun and how interesting the story will be.

O you sick basterd :devilish: ..Damn you think a lot like I do so what does that say about me sigh! lol

Froliz

Sep 8, 2021
So, I'm unfortunitely having an issue, after getting the dialogue after work that sets up enchantment 23, I'm told 'Meet Nate at Knockers in the night district, but I can't leave the office, it keeps telling me 'I need to finish my work first'. I attached the save if that helps.

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
So, I'm unfortunitely having an issue, after getting the dialogue after work that sets up enchantment 23, I'm told 'Meet Nate at Knockers in the night district, but I can't leave the office, it keeps telling me 'I need to finish my work first'. I attached the save if that helps.
Hello! Thank you for your save, you've helped uncover a new bug. I've managed to reproduce it, so I'm going to work on a fix now: I've DMed you a fixed save so you can continue playing.

katarakta

May 31, 2020
wow, the ren'py is amazing but the walkthrough/tips for enchantments has to be more specific...I'm stuck on 46..Steavie scene doesn't pop out no matter what I do....is goot to have a chronological step by step of the enchantments.
attached save :oops:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
wow, the ren'py is amazing but the walkthrough/tips for enchantments has to be more specific...I'm stuck on 46..Steavie scene doesn't pop out no matter what I do....is goot to have a chronological step by step of the enchantments.
attached save :oops:
You're almost there. From your save
  • go home, do the evening and then work as normal (I'd recommend with Jim), and you'll get a "Not much progress today" message working in The Void. Go straight home, talk to Jason about Jim, go to bed
  • next day, Nate will talk to you about a new dress code, and you'll get a different scene in Michael's office. Work at your desk and then Bruce will come over to gloat. After lunch, you'll find a secret door in The Void, explore it, then go home
  • the following day in the warehouse David will ask you to help Stevie with inventory, and you'll see the scene

katarakta

May 31, 2020
You're almost there. From your save
  • go home, do the evening and then work as normal (I'd recommend with Jim), and you'll get a "Not much progress today" message working in The Void. Go straight home, talk to Jason about Jim, go to bed
  • next day, Nate will talk to you about a new dress code, and you'll get a different scene in Michael's office. Work at your desk and then Bruce will come over to gloat. After lunch, you'll find a secret door in The Void, explore it, then go home
  • the following day in the warehouse David will ask you to help Stevie with inventory, and you'll see the scene
Niiiice, thanks buddy :sneaky:(y)

Reactions: wildride69

X_Itachi_27

Dec 7, 2019
HELP
Im stuck i am on enchantment 23 i have arrived back home but jason is missing and there is no way of sleeping,i cant leave the neighbourhood the subway says "i dont want to go anywhere" and nothing happens when i interact with the car

I am playing the RPGM Version 0.89
am i mising on something?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2729849

Overview:
This remake of The Office Wife contains the complete gameplay and content of the RPGM original, accessible through a custom Ren'Py UI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-11
Release Date: 2023-08-11
Original Game/Creator: J. S. Deacon - -
Developer: michaelcros -
Censored: No
Version: 0.89.5
Language: English
Original Game: The Office Wife
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Compressed
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks to @jolihump and @JoeSixpack for pre-release testing.

View attachment 2729873 View attachment 2729874 View attachment 2729875 View attachment 2729876 View attachment 2729877 View attachment 2729878 View attachment 2729879 View attachment 2729880 View attachment 2729881 View attachment 2729882 View attachment 2729883 View attachment 2729884 View attachment 2729885 View attachment 2729886 View attachment 2729887 View attachment 2729889
Thank you, michaelcros, for your continued work, please keep it up.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I hope so as well was going to play this as my next game but seeing the public release for the other one just came out yesterday time to play the waiting game after all I got a backlog of other AVN's I want to check out or play.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
michaelcros, I was wondering as I continue the game, and I have a lot of catching up to do, I may even start the game again, cuz, I love it so much. Right now, I am at the spot where Jim is coming over with the wine. Are the hints at the top of the pages something new? I don't recall seeing them there the last time I played. Either way, I love it, keeps a person on track much more easily. I assume that bestiality is still in the game (I hope so). I'm hoping at some point Stacy starts going to work without panties. Is she going to eventually start banging all the players in the game, I sure hope so (no one is safe, including women). Here's a suggestion, how about Stacy running into some high school boys (who look barely 18 ((wink-wink)), and she gets sexually involved with them, of course. She even brings them home and they all bang her in front of Jason. Jason loves her so much and loves being a cuck that he even cleans her out with his tongue and eats her clean. He even starts cleaning the dicks of all her lovers. Of course, you'd have to make a lot of this stuff optional for the faint of hearts out there, lol.
There should also be an option for her to take the train, seems like a lot more chances of her running into bad guys who take advantage of her. Unless she starts getting into the habit of picking up guys in her car. Nothing like hot and heavy making-out sessions in a car.

Reactions: wildride69
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes