JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
michaelcros, I was wondering as I continue the game, and I have a lot of catching up to do, I may even start the game again, cuz, I love it so much. Right now, I am at the spot where Jim is coming over with the wine. Are the hints at the top of the pages something new? I don't recall seeing them there the last time I played. Either way, I love it, keeps a person on track much more easily. I assume that bestiality is still in the game (I hope so). I'm hoping at some point Stacy starts going to work without panties. Is she going to eventually start banging all the players in the game, I sure hope so (no one is safe, including women). Here's a suggestion, how about Stacy running into some high school boys (who look barely 18 ((wink-wink)), and she gets sexually involved with them, of course. She even brings them home and they all bang her in front of Jason. Jason loves her so much and loves being a cuck that he even cleans her out with his tongue and eats her clean. He even starts cleaning the dicks of all her lovers. Of course, you'd have to make a lot of this stuff optional for the faint of hearts out there, lol.
There should also be an option for her to take the train, seems like a lot more chances of her running into bad guys who take advantage of her. Unless she starts getting into the habit of picking up guys in her car. Nothing like hot and heavy making-out sessions in a car.
Michaelcros only ports the original game into Ren'py. You should go to the original game's thread and post the suggestion there or if they have a discord post there, as well. Link to original game is on the first page.

Zigzou

Jun 9, 2023
Need help, I'm stucked... I can't do anything...

Looks like I'm missing the enchantements :
48 - there's always people at home...
49 - wrote in grey?
74 - Won't start, I did quite a lot of work out ^^

and so on ...

I'm missing the Morgan outfit don't know what's missing :(

Edit : michaelcros help please? :)

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Michaelcros only ports the original game into Ren'py. You should go to the original game's thread and post the suggestion there or if they have a discord post there, as well. Link to original game is on the first page.
Thanks, I'll do exactly that.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Whyyyyyyyy do I get that damn sound error when a car pass and birds sing????? This RPG engine sucks! I don't have any problem when running the RENP'y version.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I'm stuck...have been from 0.89 and I hoped it would be cleared by 0.90, but not so.
Finished work and given the options of going to the doctors (closed), going back into work (no reason) or taking the subway (I don't want to...?!)

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I'm stuck...have been from 0.89 and I hoped it would be cleared by 0.90, but not so.
Finished work and given the options of going to the doctors (closed), going back into work (no reason) or taking the subway (I don't want to...?!)
Not sure how your game got into that state, but I've DMed you a fixed savegame so you can play on

Reactions: wildride69

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It was good when it wasn't in sanbox. But this it look too much grind to me even in this state.

the renpy choise based game was better whithout the grind fest more kink were otional such we can acitve or dective them but one botton which kink we wanted see which not. ButI doubt it would be the same the previous unoffical renpy.

Reactions: TheMummy56
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes