ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Loved how kinky this game is as I played the original RPGM, but I hate that it's so time consuming coz I go to work. LOL I'm keeping an eye out for this conversion!

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Thanks for the tip and about the subway bathroom? Would you have any advice, from my save file I can't do it, maybe you can figure out the reason? Or was it a bug from your previous versions that you fixed, but me saving it previously left me is it possible?
Hi - I'm not sure what you mean by the subway bathroom? The events for this Ren'Py version are generated from the RPGM original, so there should not be any events that are present in the original that are missing from this version.

The subway bathroom in the business district always blocks you before work ("There are too many people around to go in there during the day."), and then has events from enchantment 20 onwards.

Reactions: wildride69

tehax

Nov 15, 2021
Have DM-ed you a fixed save. I haven't yet been able to reproduce your bug, but I'll keep working on it, as I'm not sure how you got into that state. Thanks for sharing, though
I also not able to get 32. Can someone share a savegame?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi - I'm not sure what you mean by the subway bathroom? The events for this Ren'Py version are generated from the RPGM original, so there should not be any events that are present in the original that are missing from this version.

The subway bathroom in the business district always blocks you before work ("There are too many people around to go in there during the day."), and then has events from enchantment 20 onwards.
Hi, if by events you mean enchantments, no in the metro bathroom there are none but there are scenes I cannot open.
For example, Stacy leaves the warehouse at night after work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Her goes into the underground
and tries to go to the bathroom but cannot.
The replay scenes I refer to and should trigger are at least 2: "I hope no one comes in" and "What if I put my feet down in".
I am attaching a save right in front of that bathroom, thank you as always for your attention. Bye;)

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi, if by events you mean enchantments, no in the metro bathroom there are none but there are scenes I cannot open.
Ah, there is a prerequisite you haven't done (that I wasn't even aware of, really!) Click on this guy:
npcbum1.png

I'm going to check the RPGM original to see if there's anything more I should do in terms of prompting for this.

Edit: Nope, there isn't really any clues in the RPGM original either. Going into the bathroom without having spoken to that NPC gives you no events:

Here's the NPC in the original
And no bathroom events before having spoken to him
And then after talking with him...
You can trigger the bathroom events

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a way to enable rollback when replaying scenes from gallery? And maybe disable all transitions, currently option to disable those in the settings still leaves some on.

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Is there a way to enable rollback when replaying scenes from gallery? And maybe disable all transitions, currently option to disable those in the settings still leaves some on.
I've enabled ctrl-to-skip in all gallery playback, but rollback has proved difficult. I may take another crack at it at some point, but for now it can't be done. The transitions that are not disable-able are those that are baked into the RPGM scene definitions, so I can't really do anything about those either, sorry

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hello.
I can't get the stethoscope for enchantment #55, the doctor is always busy and can't see Stacy. Any advice?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hello.
I can't get the stethoscope for enchantment #55, the doctor is always busy and can't see Stacy. Any advice?
If you have already done 2 scenes with Dominic already, the doctor will be busy until you reach 60 total enchantments. Try again then, and you'll get a new doctor scene and will be able to ask for the stethoscope then.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
If you have already done 2 scenes with Dominic already, the doctor will be busy until you reach 60 total enchantments. Try again then, and you'll get a new doctor scene and will be able to ask for the stethoscope then.
Thank you :)

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
simply perfect and an improved version of the game in my opinion with a complete gallery which is a huge plus for me. My only complain is scenes are not in order. I would love for the scenes to be in order. Is that something you can do? good luck bossman

EDIT: I mean there is no category in the gallery that lists all scenes in order. I hope it will be added later! thx

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
simply perfect and an improved version of the game in my opinion with a complete gallery which is a huge plus for me. My only complain is scenes are not in order. I would love for the scenes to be in order. Is that something you can do? good luck bossman

EDIT: I mean there is no category in the gallery that lists all scenes in order. I hope it will be added later! thx
Thanks for the comments - I'll have a look at making it so you can view the gallery in order

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes