michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020

there is fix for this?
why you dont uplad the save for all of us that are playbg this great renpy remake?
I want start the game again from the beginning
You should be fine starting from the beginning, I did a complete play-through before release, and didn't encounter this problem - I don't think many people have. This user has uncovered some route through the game where they've managed to skip one of the (required) enchantments. I've never seen the game do this, haven't had it reported before, and still haven't worked out how it happened. Chances are, it won't happen to you.

I've just worked out what happened. The user has upgraded from the previous version of the game that had a bug in the Simon progressions. This bug does not exist in v0.90. Unfortunately (for them), their savegame was already in the bugged state. A new play-through will not encounter this issue.

For anyone else who is unlucky enough as ArthasMenethil to encounter this issue, the attached file will fix your save: put it in the game directory and overwrite the file that is in there.

(NOTE: not all old savegames will be affected: it will only happen if you are in Morgan's Morale Ambassador outfit and have worked with Simon enough so that the game mistakenly shows you scenes in the new outfit. Then you'll need this file to fix your save)

Last edited:
Reactions: 88stanford88

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
ok, thx, siblings, and is it step, aka not incest? or real, aka blood siblings?
I think they are real siblings, but like I said, there isn't much of it, so far just the one scene.

There is continued foster sibling incest (if you can call it that as they aren't related in any way) between the MC and her foster brother and she also fucks her brother-in-law.

Zigzou

Jun 9, 2023
Need help, I'm stucked... I can't do anything...

Looks like I'm missing the enchantements :
48 - there's always people at home...
49 - wrote in grey?
74 - Won't start, I did quite a lot of work out ^^

and so on ...

I'm missing the Morgan outfit don't know what's missing :(

Edit : michaelcros help please? :)
michaelcros have you been able to take a look to my problem ? :eek:

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I did not know the original, but the little I've played , few games I've seen with a level of corruption as good. Thank you and good luck with the project

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelcros

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Just found a funny Bug with an very early render. First visit to the gym in the evening of day 1. Looks like a bra in the window , but only from that perspective in other perspectives in the same conversation its not visible, as it is with render its most likely in the RPGM Version as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
can someone help me?

I'm trying to invite JIM to the second dinner, but somehow I'm doing something wrong or have forgotten something.
Whenever I go to him in the morning, he gives me his training, but nothing else happens.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
can someone help me?

I'm trying to invite JIM to the second dinner, but somehow I'm doing something wrong or have forgotten something.
Whenever I go to him in the morning, he gives me his training, but nothing else happens.
Try going home straight after work and tell Jason about the dinner.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
michaelcros have you been able to take a look to my problem ? :eek:
To get the Zack enchantment, you need to work out alone twice. Go see Zack after work, then say "Not Tonight", then work out without him, then go home. It'll be a normal scene. The following day, when you go to the basement after work Zack will have the night off. Working out triggers the scene.

To get the Morgan outfit, you need to complete Polly Webcam 3, and Self Pleasure at Night 2. Work with Polly when you get the chance, and go home straight after work, and you'll progress the game. Similarly, click on the couch for the second self pleasure at night segment (Wait till you have done the above enchantment before doing these, as if you get the outfit first, the above scene will be locked out for you)

Reactions: Zigzou

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Just found a funny Bug with an very earlty render. First visit to the gym in the evening of day 1. Looks like a bra in the window , but only from that üerspective in other perspectives in the same conversation its not visible, as it is with render its most likely in the RPGM Version as well.
Lol - what a spot. Yes, it's in the original, I've let JS Deacon know!

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I think there is a problem with the mission "Photoshoot 2", which says to go to Chi-Chis and find Tabitha there, but it plays the same scene above and there is no trace of her, so no progress is possible.

Ok solved: It seems that there was something else pending on the other side.

Last edited:

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
I played the RenPy version of this game and remained stuck at the point where the MC should word at Stevie’s desk. Where do I find this desk? I can’t find any link to come forward… would appreciate any suggestions or help

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I played the RenPy version of this game and remained stuck at the point where the MC should word at Stevie’s desk. Where do I find this desk? I can’t find any link to come forward… would appreciate any suggestions or help
Normally there's a big picture of Stevie to click on when you can work with him. If you're stuck, DM me your save and I'll let you know how to progress

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 2729849

Overview:
This remake of The Office Wife contains the complete gameplay and content of the RPGM original, accessible through a custom Ren'Py UI.

Thank you for re-working this game into an actually playable version!
I just whish those white screen flashes when you "finish" were not in the game - they are extremely annoying, especially when you play in a dark room. How is a flashing white screen a climax?? Screw the first dev who came up with that!​

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes