Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
it has all of the same content and none of the issues? If that's true, I might restart a game here...
The original game is in RPGM and where most likely there are blocking issues, on the Ren'Py no, only it stops at version 0.70 for cited reasons in this thread. The original version in RPGM has moved on to version 0.75 and hopefully soon there will be a new version, you can find the link in the OP of this thread.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Ehhh... it's a different implementation. Why assume it has the same bugs?
I had read in the earlier posts that it was missing scenes. Additionally, the original game was sitting at version 0.75, whereas this is currently at 0.70. Maybe its just me, but it would appear - from just those two factors alone - that maybe asking if the rebuild has the same story content [w/out all the arcade running about].

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

lyuzhiji

Mar 23, 2020
  • Angry
Reactions: lucas771

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
No offence, but Why could one person be blamed "rude" for something he doesn't know?Making you feel better?
A person could be considered rude if the reasons for the lack of updates was a personal tragedy for the author, and the person asking for updates didn't even bother to read the thread to discover that reason. Not knowing isn't an excuse when knowing would simply have required exercising the courtesy of informing oneself before trying to add to the conversation. No one "feels better" when someone is deliberately ignorant.

lyuzhiji

Mar 23, 2020
A person could be considered rude if the reasons for the lack of updates was a personal tragedy for the author, and the person asking for updates didn't even bother to read the thread to discover that reason. Not knowing isn't an excuse when knowing would simply have required exercising the courtesy of informing oneself before trying to add to the conversation. No one "feels better" when someone is deliberately ignorant.
deliberately ignorant?I don't know where do you get all these arrogance.
1.No one here is "asking" for updates, just want to know when is next update, one can be polite just telling others that author is not capable of doing this, rather than judging another person by not knowing author's experience.
2.not knowing is not equal to "deliberately ignorant"
3.do not command or judge one thing just because you know something earlier

Reactions: iamvenom

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
deliberately ignorant?I don't know where do you get all these arrogance.
1.No one here is "asking" for updates, just want to know when is next update, one can be polite just telling others that author is not capable of doing this, rather than judging another person by not knowing author's experience.
2.not knowing is not equal to "deliberately ignorant"
3.do not command or judge one thing just because you know something earlier
Look up the First Rule of Holes.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes