Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Read the last few posts man. No updates coming.
I found the link...to the newest update. It's already out. .75 I wish OP would get updated, Mega is being a bitch though. Something about limit? and not letting me download the file fully? Seems like they are just squeezing for money...but I've never not been allowed fo finished downloading before...any workaround?

• Angry
Reactions: mcclem5257

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
I found the link...to the newest update. It's already out. .75 I wish OP would get updated, Mega is being a bitch though.
Are you referring to the RPGM version? This thread is about the Ren'Py conversion, which was updating after the RPGM releases until Phalzyr's sad loss. He might return to it one day, but this project is on hold AFAIK. You can play the RPGM version in the other thread after they release the 0.75 update for Macs.

Reactions: Calyps0 and Envoye

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
I found the link...to the newest update. It's already out. .75 I wish OP would get updated, Mega is being a bitch though. Something about limit? and not letting me download the file fully? Seems like they are just squeezing for money...but I've never not been allowed fo finished downloading before...any workaround?
Yea you're talking about the rpgm version which is not this.

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Yea you're talking about the rpgm version which is not this.
Sorry. You are totally right. How I ended up on this one...I dont know.The RPG one gets stuck each time I leave the house as soon as it's time for the subway animation...and the new MEGA link is at its "limit"...whatever that means

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Are you referring to the RPGM version? This thread is about the Ren'Py conversion, which was updating after the RPGM releases until Phalzyr's sad loss. He might return to it one day, but this project is on hold AFAIK. You can play the RPGM version in the other thread after they release the 0.75 update for Macs.
Yes thanks for checking I guess I somehow ended here. MEGA sucks as it blocks me now 41% through the download for some nonsense "browser limit" crap...basically asking me to pay. Wish they would have the mac game files on NoPy.
I found one version of the game but freezes on the subway right before the cgi animation starts. Anyoneelse see this? its always

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yes thanks for checking I guess I somehow ended here. MEGA sucks as it blocks me now 41% through the download for some nonsense "browser limit" crap...basically asking me to pay.
It's not asking you to pay money, it's asking you to download the desktop app. Which is essentially paying with your personal details. That's the new money.

Anyways I'm not downloading the damn RPGM version so this game is on hold for me personally until either Phalzyr comes back or someone takes over the mod.

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
doesnt sound like he is returning unfortunately...
It's not asking you to pay money, it's asking you to download the desktop app. Which is essentially paying with your personal details. That's the new money.

Anyways I'm not downloading the damn RPGM version so this game is on hold for me personally until either Phalzyr comes back or someone takes over the mod.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
AH crap forgot to copy day 41+ 0.65 content days over to compressed, just copied images not rpy files... I'll have to reupload :/
full should be good at least so won't have to reupload that...
Apart from the arcade style transit/movement stuff, are the game contents between the two the same? If so, you rock.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Link to this info?
Well, nearing the end of the road for Bruce, anyway. Seriously, the Big Bads in this game thus far- and I'm only to the point where Stevie lost control in the Tunnels [where my game keeps freezing] - are Michael and Morgan. They seem to know what is going on with her, even going so dar as to pointedly mention the necklace [likely to test how much of Inanna Stacey herself knew]. Michael specifically and purposely kept Stacey's friends from rescuing her from the IT guys. Morgan gives Stacey free reign to follow whatever impulse [impulses that Stacey often feels are replacing her natural inclinations]. They are both part of a larger group that is focused on Stacey, or rather the necklace. The Tunnels have file cabinets filled with medical information going back to at least the 50s [and likely much further back than that] - odd, seeing as the company is a camping retailer.

No, I think this game has more staying power than something stoppable by Bruce.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Well, nearing the end of the road for Bruce, anyway. Seriously, the Big Bads in this game thus far- and I'm only to the point where Stevie lost control in the Tunnels [where my game keeps freezing] - are Michael and Morgan. They seem to know what is going on with her, even going so dar as to pointedly mention the necklace [likely to test how much of Inanna Stacey herself knew]. Michael specifically and purposely kept Stacey's friends from rescuing her from the IT guys. Morgan gives Stacey free reign to follow whatever impulse [impulses that Stacey often feels are replacing her natural inclinations]. They are both part of a larger group that is focused on Stacey, or rather the necklace. The Tunnels have file cabinets filled with medical information going back to at least the 50s [and likely much further back than that] - odd, seeing as the company is a camping retailer.

No, I think this game has more staying power than something stoppable by Bruce.
Maybe it's on the other thread you should write the Ren'Py doesn't have any of these stuck issues.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes