Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Error: after working out and showering in the gym, the game crashes with can't find faces/bum.png. Apparently this counts as day 7.

Edit: Yep, can confirm it happens when I start day 7.

Will try copying "bum1.png" to see if the program accepts any png named "bum"

Edit: yep, if there is a bum.png file the program works and doesn't crash (y)

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Error: after working out and showering in the gym, the game crashes with can't find faces/bum.png. Apparently this counts as day 7.

Edit: Yep, can confirm it happens when I start day 7.

Will try copying "bum1.png" to see if the program accepts any png named "bum"

Edit: yep, if there is a bum.png file the program works and doesn't crash (y)
Did you install the patch? don't really need to now but...

Version 0.70b: (Patch only)
Fixed bum1 minor image error (can skip past error)
Added Beastality ON/OFF option to "start any day" feature

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
I don't remember there being any bestiality in the original.. I finished the RPGM one, unless you count being startled by the dog. Was there really? Did I miss something?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I don't remember there being any bestiality in the original.. I finished the RPGM one, unless you count being startled by the dog. Was there really? Did I miss something?
there wasn't till last update... edit AND in RPGM version you have to really really try for it lol... know what your doing to get it /trying to get it. In renpy its a few dialog choices not having to run all over the place several times...

Reactions: BetoMurilo

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
there wasn't till last update... edit AND in RPGM version you have to really really try for it lol... know what your doing to get it /trying to get it. In renpy its a few dialog choices not having to run all over the place several times...
Ooooh, that is good to know, I guess I'm downloading this again. The Ren'Py version. Hehe. Thanks.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I've really enjoyed what I've played so far. Will be adding this game to the collection of keepers =)

But I do have to say... sometimes this game feels like the movie Groundhog Day, but with not even the protagonist realizing it XD

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Is there another compressed version? cuz this compressed completely destroyed the quality of the renders, it looks horrible, i know the original its 3gb but it would be great to have a compressed half that weight, like 1.5gb with good looking renders, can that be possible? cuz its a shit playing it in a 360p window so i dont see so much garbage...

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
you need to expand the game window along the boundaries with the indicated marker, or optimize the game window for monitors and TV screens up to 4K (and a resolution from 1024 * 768 (netbook) to 4096 * 2160)

this is necessary so that the entire animation is displayed inside the window, now part of the animation is displayed behind the text

Reactions: VladWolf

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
But I do have to say... sometimes this game feels like the movie Groundhog Day, but with not even the protagonist realizing it XD
Arthur Saxon recently posted a multi-choice text story inspired by Groundhog Day, and he had recently found and enjoyed this game.

Just sayin...

Reactions: jsdeacon

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
THANK YOU

rpgm is worse than the plague, so this is the difference between not playing and checking it out! :)
Fully agree, I hate the rpgm platform, it has the worst playability <-- (if that is even a word lol) of all platforms out there.

So a big thank You to Phalzyr for porting it into Renpy, and thanks for all the extra work making it easier to play, look forward to future updates by You on this game and any other rpgm games You want to port into Renpy.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes