Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
please someone save at the beginning 0.70?
My game has a "start any day" feature, just select it and start on day 43... the morning routine is 0.65 but shortly after work start is new content.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Phalzyr Thanks for the update but these scenes are still missing from the gallery.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-unofficial-renpy-v0-70b-phalzyr.76021/post-5626483
They are there just out of order... I need to fix the order... They are after Day 42... I changed my version to have Day 29 listed on them but think they are listed as day 42 in current release... I need to renumber all my gal scenes to get them to be in right place...

EDIT: And done... Next release they'll be in proper place. forgot I had to renumber... or maybe just was being lazy/procrastinating till I forgot.

Last edited:

king210

Mar 23, 2019
i prefer ren'py its way easier to play and if you miss some dialog you can go back or if you just want to watch the scene you can skip the boring stuff lol

Reactions: Phalzyr

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Love the idea, love when an RPG is ported to Renpy because in RPG it become boring start a new game in every new update. My only problem at the moment would be, at least in the first days, the repetitive scenes that aren't skipable, like when she is changing clothes in the morning, the dialogue is the same every day, when she talks with Jason in the work and kiss him, that scene is the same always, when she talks with him in the kitchen at work and he hit his head with the fridge, and for what I saw there are more scenes like that, and make it look the game a little weird, at least for me. The conversation are the same with some add if something happened.

Reactions: nn2017 and Phalzyr

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
The game seem to just doesn't want to start for me, i double click the .exe but nothing happens..... :(

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Love the idea, love when an RPG is ported to Renpy because in RPG it become boring start a new game in every new update. My only problem at the moment would be, at least in the first days, the repetitive scenes that aren't skipable, like when she is changing clothes in the morning, the dialogue is the same every day, when she talks with Jason in the work and kiss him, that scene is the same always, when she talks with him in the kitchen at work and he hit his head with the fridge, and for what I saw there are more scenes like that, and make it look the game a little weird, at least for me. The conversation are the same with some add if something happened.
totally agree, the rpmg get pretty boring

Reactions: Luckzor

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The game seem to just doesn't want to start for me, i double click the .exe but nothing happens..... :(
What platform are you playing on? Haven't heard any issues with 7.4.4 REnpy not loading on any os :/

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
found a bug when stacy meets the homeless guy.... i can ignore so its not game breaking but here

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'faces/Bum.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'faces/Bum.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Day7.rpyc", line 671, in script
Ni�|k�'���

i hit copy but this is all it pasted

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes