Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
not sure why you have two folders with same content Don't play i russian myself does it create 2 saves?
anyway i attached just the one save file I altered... it was from the en zip file... There will be two Jason's showing, the one in bed and one at desk I didn't feel like looking to see what would get rid of other jason. that should fix itself later... just talk to one sitting at desk to continue...
BTW did you get the call when you left work about the photoshoot? It sets the var that is checked when at home which seems to not have been set.... it should have happened after talking to "David"... When you were working in the basement did you explore the tunnel entrance until you ran into the guy guarding gate?
called, but did not check the tunnel

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
not sure why you have two folders with same content Don't play i russian myself does it create 2 saves?
anyway i attached just the one save file I altered... it was from the en zip file... There will be two Jason's showing, the one in bed and one at desk I didn't feel like looking to see what would get rid of other jason. that should fix itself later... just talk to one sitting at desk to continue...
BTW did you get the call when you left work about the photoshoot? It sets the var that is checked when at home which seems to not have been set.... it should have happened after talking to "David"... When you were working in the basement did you explore the tunnel entrance until you ran into the guy guarding gate?
stuck with dixon: now all the time he says that he has another meeting and there is no time for me

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
stuck with dixon: now all the time he says that he has another meeting and there is no time for me
actually you shouldn't be going to dixon till you've talked to Jason twice at home first, probably due to prev bug he wasn't showing up at home last few nights when he should have. 1st night convo with him was very short... due to issue it reoccurred following day so this save is at the second night just talk to jason and i tested after that next day up till dixon and it was fine till then... hopefully the last bug you encounter...
And this is why some people prefer my renpy port :D

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
actually you shouldn't be going to dixon till you've talked to Jason twice at home first, probably due to prev bug he wasn't showing up at home last few nights when he should have. 1st night convo with him was very short... due to issue it reoccurred following day so this save is at the second night just talk to jason and i tested after that next day up till dixon and it was fine till then... hopefully the last bug you encounter...
And this is why some people prefer my renpy port :D
thanks again

Reactions: Phalzyr

Benson20

May 10, 2020
Nice job, Mr Phalzir.
I've seen a game named The Adventurous Couple, by Mircom3D. It's a very good one.
But there is not a decent fanart, o something like that
I'm sure you could do a really good work whit it.
Just wondering

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
I think you must be a god Phalzyr, because all your Ren'Py versions sound almost perfect and smooth for me and you multiply the pleasure we get from playing games. Thank you we have to tell you often but you deserve it. :love:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm a Patreon supporter of the original game. Up to v0.66, it would run on my 32-bit Windows PC, but 0.67 comes up with a message saying it's 64-bit only. I don't know if that was an oversight with that build, or whether all future versions will be 64-bit only. If it's the latter, then I will switch to this Ren'py version, as I'm addicted to the game. I'd prefer not to have to start again from the beginning, so it would be nice if the Ren'py version could handle a save file from the original version, but I imagine that is too much to hope for.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'd prefer not to have to start again from the beginning, so it would be nice if the Ren'py version could handle a save file from the original version, but I imagine that is too much to hope for.
I don't think I can make a save from RPGM version work on Ren'PY though haven't ever tried... BUT I do have a start any day feature so you can start at any Day you wish... You don't have any "real" branching in this game so I don't have anything but choosing which day for that feature.
1619973772309.png

Reactions: kymico

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I don't think I can make a save from RPGM version work on Ren'PY though haven't ever tried... BUT I do have a start any day feature so you can start at any Day you wish... You don't have any "real" branching in this game so I don't have anything but choosing which day for that feature.
View attachment 1174955
Thanks. I've just downloaded your version of the game and have discovered that very useful feature. Just a question now of working out which day to start from, as at first sight Day 40 of the original, which is where its new 0.65 content starts, doesn't quite seem to correspond toh your day 40. ETA: Looks like your day 39 corresponds to the original's day 40, and I'm good to go. Thanks again.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks. I've just downloaded your version of the game and have discovered that very useful feature. Just a question now of working out which day to start from, as at first sight Day 40 of the original, which is where its new 0.65 content starts, doesn't quite seem to correspond toh your day 40. ETA: Looks like your day 39 corresponds to the original's day 40, and I'm good to go. Thanks again.
Yeah i skip some days that have you do same thing over and over with no new content... my version also does more than just one thing after work if new content exists for both rather than forcing one to do two days with only one thing new...
You're welcome :D

Last edited:
Reactions: liadryn

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Yeah i skip some days that have you do same thing over and over with no new content... my version also does more than just one thing after work if new content exists for both rather than forcing one to do two days with only one thing new...
You're welcome :D
I've played through all the new content now, and enjoyed it. Thanks again. One thing that I found was that RenPy made the game easier, as one no longer had to work out where one was supposed to go next.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I've played through all the new content now, and enjoyed it. Thanks again. One thing that I found was that RenPy made the game easier, as one no longer had to work out where one was supposed to go next.
You're welcome.
Yep that is the whole point of porting an RPGM game :D

Reactions: paddyo73 and Aizar

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
v0.7 releasing tomorrow publicly- i can’t stand rpgm so thank you in advance Phalzyr for doing the conversion.
Thanks for letting me know... Yeah I actually saw the info on orig devs thread, but it isn't not out yet so prob won't start on it till tomorrow. oh wait it is out lol. was expected it to ping me on his thread...

unrelated good news... Wife finally going to get covid vac today... got a house call setup since having so much trouble getting rides... Now if the idiots could just send a tech to take blood.. I mean the docs office is litteraly a 3 minute ride down the main road of town sigh...

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Thanks for letting me know... Yeah I actually saw the info on orig devs thread, but it isn't not out yet so prob won't start on it till tomorrow. oh wait it is out lol. was expected it to ping me on his thread...

unrelated good news... Wife finally going to get covid vac today... got a house call setup since having so much trouble getting rides... Now if the idiots could just send a tech to take blood.. I mean the docs office is litteraly a 3 minute ride down the main road of town sigh...
Update is out Phalzyr ...
Best of luck for your wife buddy

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes