Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
0.66 was just bug fixes/missing images... which he uploaded images here before releasing 0.66 and I included those images in my 0.65 and bug fixes don't effect my content as i work around bugs i find :D
Oh ok I see. Damn I’m sorry to have bothered you then but glad you’re active and keeping up to date. I’ll check back in when there’s a new update.

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
Ciao questo gioco va in crash all avvio.Io credo sia per il fatto che ci sono due exe.Prima non riscontravo nessun problema.Grazie per la vostra collaborazione.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ciao questo gioco va in crash all avvio.Io credo sia per il fatto che ci sono due exe.Prima non riscontravo nessun problema.Grazie per la vostra collaborazione.
There should be two exe. One is 64 bit, other is 32bit. Ren'PY might crash if you have no sound card enabled, or try to run the 64 bit exe on 32 bit OS...

Reactions: Prog1r

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If it is impossible to avoid elections, I do not prefer to have a choice.

aguset

Apr 8, 2021
Hello, does anyone know why no game on the page works for me? If I download renpy games from another page if they work for me but here when I open them it tells me that it does not respond and closes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hello, does anyone know why no game on the page works for me? If I download renpy games from another page if they work for me but here when I open them it tells me that it does not respond and closes
I might have built this in RenPY 7.4.2 which some people have issues running. If I did I really should rebuild in 7.4.4. I have no clue why some pcs can't run 7.4.2... I'll check...

Yep current dloadable version was built in RenPY 7.4.2 which I found out with Farmer's Dreams has issues on some Pc's...
What platform are you trying to play on? Windows, mac, or android? I'll upload 7.4.4 for all but my internet is slow normally and even worse when i limit it so Wife can watch Hulu Live... I can change which I upload first if you answer :D

Patch with 7.4.4 files only...
Android built with 7.4.4 -

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123 and xapican

piotrdab

Sep 29, 2020
Phalzyr, could you upload this game to another server, plz? Mega kick me out when I try it download , honestly I don't know why.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Phalzyr, could you upload this game to another server, plz? Mega kick me out when I try it download , honestly I don't know why.
I tried uploading the full versions to mixdrop but it stupidly decided to try uploading all at same time. I didn't realize this and after 6+ hours my pc went into sleep mode and it reset uploads... 10 minutes shy of finishing the last two.I would ask dev of F95 to mirror but they haven't paid much attention to my requests since easter...

Reactions: Pogo123

piotrdab

Sep 29, 2020
I tried uploading the full versions to mixdrop but it stupidly decided to try uploading all at same time. I didn't realize this and after 6+ hours my pc went into sleep mode and it reset uploads... 10 minutes shy of finishing the last two.I would ask dev of F95 to mirror but they haven't paid much attention to my requests since easter...
TNX for Your effort, finally I have downloaded the Ren'py of yours, TNX again :)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You might want to ask about it on the rpgm thread, but after you get dressed jason is suppossed to be in chair in lower left of the room not still in bed... If you have a save game you can attach I can try to fix it for you.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
You might want to ask about it on the rpgm thread, but after you get dressed jason is suppossed to be in chair in lower left of the room not still in bed... If you have a save game you can attach I can try to fix it for you.
Thank you

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you
not sure why you have two folders with same content Don't play i russian myself does it create 2 saves?
anyway i attached just the one save file I altered... it was from the en zip file... There will be two Jason's showing, the one in bed and one at desk I didn't feel like looking to see what would get rid of other jason. that should fix itself later... just talk to one sitting at desk to continue...
BTW did you get the call when you left work about the photoshoot? It sets the var that is checked when at home which seems to not have been set.... it should have happened after talking to "David"... When you were working in the basement did you explore the tunnel entrance until you ran into the guy guarding gate?

Last edited:
Reactions: max_002
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes