Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yes it Is !!
Edit: In the REnPy Version: 0.65 (Equiv to 0.66 of orig) PC !
in the original game there are 47 days
Maybe Phalzyr can take a look
The orig has as many days as it takes you to get the enchantments, my renpy does it faster because it doesn't wonder around aimlessly and add day :p also i do some things without going to next day to avoid some repeating...
For example in orig you can not do workout and go to dixon's etc on same day, in mine it does ...

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I think Phalzyr have reduced the ammount of days...
in any case Renpy has a too fast skipping scenes... :ROFLMAO: I think all the shower and some changing chlothes can be also removed since Stacy uses the same dress
The Renpy update just shows how little content a story line is in the actual game.

Reactions: pleaseletme

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The Renpy update just shows how little content a story line is in the actual game.
This game can be considered a text based novel with illustration.

Go too fast in this kind of story is not an advantage
I think that waiting for what will happen in the next scene is very important ...
there are stories written for the RPGM platform that do not work if you cancel the waiting times and the consequent expectation generated.

This story is very well written by an expert writer of novellas for adults
if you skip the text what you get is just a silly sequence of scenes without any sense

as known a well-written book allows you to fantasize about what will happen in the plot ,allowing the reader to think by developing his own reasoning... this is a detail that only writers of the level of J.S. Deacon are able to do ... In fact, Stacy's story allows us to think un the Original version

in this case the Renpy remakes completely miss the sense of the plot... specially if you go too fast
in this story the sexual arousal is contained in the text and in the expectation ... not in the pictures.

I prefer RPGM version---
This remake os good only for the ones that have already played the original game
and it is very good if used as a summary of the previous episodes

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I thought there would be Easter eggs, the one in the bathroom, the old man who wants money out the window and other things, a lot is missing, there's no reason to play Renpy

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I thought there would be Easter eggs, the one in the bathroom, the old man who wants money out the window and other things, a lot is missing, there's no reason to play Renpy
If I missed something let me know. Though I included a lot he does repeat a heck of lot of content so I might have missed some short scenes. I tend to leave out unimportant one liner convos with random npcs...

Last edited:

boriello

Nov 14, 2019
Since Ren'Py games have the option to copy the dialogs, I can translate them into my language. That's why I prefer Ren'Py games. Thanks to you, I can play the game that I have wanted to play for a long time. Good thing you are. Thank you forever.

The shortcoming I can see right now comes while playing the animated gym scene discussed on the previous page, but I could not see it in the gallery.

The fact that some scenes are forgotten or missing is not something to be complained about in return for this great work you have done and your efforts. Thanks again.

Also sorry for bad english.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ciao la versione compressa non funziona grazie
What issue are you having? Does it give you an error or just fail to start? I downloaded it from mega to be sure, and it starts up fine for me. I heard someone with older operating system was having issues.

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
What issue are you having? Does it give you an error or just fail to start? I downloaded it from mega to be sure, and it starts up fine for me. I heard someone with older operating system was having issues.
Ciao cosa intendi con sistema operativo precedente? Vuol dire per caso pc vecchio?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
dont get me wrong i am glad there is a renpy of this. but there are so many loops of the same stuff in it... over and over and when you have close to freakin 50 entchantment points you still just had sex with your bf, his boring friend and some middle age stranger aswell as the smooth employe nate or what his name is. there are a few quite hot scenes and poses but it also bothers me that in some scenes her legs and tits look curvier and in others not. i know more brown or pale teint is caus of lighte stuff but... i mean she has an attractive figure but for me she is very close to being too thin for me. but in some camera angles she looks curvier which i like. very strange.

also personally not a fan of bestiality and pissing stuff but to each their own ofc.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes