Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

tinman969

Sep 4, 2020
mac file doesnt seem to open properly, any advice on why that might be the case?
It has to do with the new verisons of mac. The zip file does expand corrently. I have a older mac still running El Capitan I use to unzip it then transfer it over to my new mac. It's a little bit of pain to have to do but well worth the minor hurdle.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
On Android Two issues i found so far;
1. The texts are spilling out of the dialogue box and gets hidden into the void.
2. The Android port quality could've been better. The quality on those images are unbearably bad.

You did a wonderful job converting it to renpy. Appreciate that, even though i like to play this game in rpgm. I still gave it a try and everything is put together really well, except for those things i mentioned above.

memoryman

Nov 10, 2019
It has to do with the new verisons of mac. The zip file does expand corrently. I have a older mac still running El Capitan I use to unzip it then transfer it over to my new mac. It's a little bit of pain to have to do but well worth the minor hurdle.
so no way to unzip correctly in High Sierra?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
On Android Two issues i found so far;
1. The texts are spilling out of the dialogue box and gets hidden into the void.
2. The Android port quality could've been better. The quality on those images are unbearably bad.

You did a wonderful job converting it to renpy. Appreciate that, even though i like to play this game in rpgm. I still gave it a try and everything is put together really well, except for those things i mentioned above.
What version of android do you have?
I have android 11 and played till day 30 and i haven't faced any texts splitting out the dialogue box so far

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
I always find Ren'Py versions better, but this game isn't too bad in RPGM. I did need to use the walkthrough a couple of times but not the worst perpetrator of bugs.

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
I love how nice the main character is, kind of makes it feel like bimbo simulator (in a good way, of course).

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for making this ren'py version.

It's crazy how much better a game can be with faster pacing. It makes a HUGE difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: lOlNoo

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There is at least 1 missing scene:
before her husband has been fired out of the job

IT Guys and the husband with DP... where is?

Reactions: dark.knight48

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
where is this scene?
maybe there is no DP but here
Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 19.27.43.png Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 19.30.45.png

IT GUYS and husband to try to fix the office computer virus
I think there are a lot of missing scenes... but for sure this one is not in this renpy remake version

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have played just now there!
maybe my version?
the game just skip evrithing about the Jason issue....
seems that all the end of the V 40 is not there...

I'm playing mac version... i will download the PC version and I let you know

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Ok I have found it

the day is 29/30 in the nigth Stacy receives a phone call from Zack

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes