Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Fantastic effort Phalzyr! Please accept our gratitude for your hard work, as the conversion revolutionises this game. No more wasted hours repeating the same scene because we didn't know where to go next, no more frustrated hammering of the keyboard in a failed effort to advance train journeys or dream sequences, plus the sheer awesomeness of the SKIP button and the helpful hints you've placed on menu choices. Its like a whole new game. :love:

Reactions: o7sniip and Phalzyr

Benson20

May 10, 2020
Hi, phalzyr.
There's a very good game named The Adventurous couple. it has too many options to play. Maybe could be good a Renpy Remake to make it easy to play.
Just saying...
Regards

Guccibandizzle

Sep 22, 2020
Yo!!!!! When I first started playing on V 0.20 I was like "mannnn, this game is amazing, I really hope they run a ren'py remake some day" and behold, it was spoken into existence <3. Many, many thanks to the original developer(s) and the team behind this remake. I very much enjoy these games.

Reactions: Phalzyr

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, phalzyr.
There's a very good game named The Adventurous couple. it has too many options to play. Maybe could be good a Renpy Remake to make it easy to play.
Just saying...
Regards
For TAC I recommend the JDMOD.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-jdmod-0-13thursday-johndupont.39193/
It is available for free 1 or 2 weeks after every TAC release and it is a game changer.

Personally I do my play-through with the choices I made on release and use the MOD afterwards to see all the different scenes I may have missed

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Love the work you do Phalzyr. Personally I prefer playing the RPGM most of the time, but this is a nice alternative you're providing. I think you've done this for 3 or 4 games I'm following now.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Heya sorry to bother you but the patch doesnt work either lol
Did you overwrite the existing files? I guess just re-download the full if you can't get the patch to work.

Awesome port BTW, but Renpy shows how little content is in the game
Yeah and without all the walking the repeating is even more noticeable lol. Would be far more if I hadn't reduced it...

Hi, phalzyr.
Just saying...
Regards
I'll take a look sometime

Yo!!!!! When I first started playing on V 0.20 I was like "mannnn, this game is amazing, I really hope they run a ren'py remake some day" and behold, it was spoken into existence <3. Many, many thanks to the original developer(s) and the team behind this remake. I very much enjoy these games.
You and others above are welcome.
Team... Pretty much just me, I sometimes hand it off to tester to see if he can encounter bugs before releasing (and any huge English issues) but he's pretty much moved on now... Said a port back that he didn't have the time any more, got him to start taking look at this one but all the repeat got to him lol. Oh well I'll just have to let you all find my bugs for me :p

I do run through as I make it and at end fully once for the "full" version to make sure no error appear, I guess I should make it a habit to do the compressed version full run as I keep forgetting a file lol Need to make that a new habit so that at least doesn't happen again. Thanks to Ren'Py that is much easier just hold ctrl and fly :D

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey Phalzyr on day 40 happens this, in both versions 64 and 32 and from the gallery as well any Clue ? how to fix and the Patch where to download BTW ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey Phalzyr on day 40 happens this, in both versions 64 and 32 and from the gallery as well any Clue ? how to fix and the Patch where to download BTW ??
[/SPOILER]
In compressed version i missed some files first upload my guess you got it before fixed... redownload or install my quick fix patch ... I need to add this to OP :D

• Love
Reactions: xapican

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
As I possted that I thought oh why didn't I just include the gallery file in it also lmao... Reuploaded including it so it adds the missing three scenes as well.. I bet without that file the scenes in gallery would go to wrong one since patch had newer files in it lol...

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
I regret trying this, the railroading is crazy. Basically, any choice you make, has no consequence whatsoever, in a couple of cases they are forced on you, with a note from the developer.
This is not really a game, but an animated comic.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, this is a visual novel, not a sandbox game. I'm okay with that - it moves the story a lot faster than having the dev slow each path by 50% every time the plot branches.

Games with choice consequences are good, for sure, but visual novels are good in their way, as well.

Some of the repitiion in this version is tolerable if you just think of it in a diffferent way; like, for instance, Nate hitting his head on the refrigerator every day - if you assume that Stacy is kind of a jerk and doing this deliberately (I mean, she knows it will happen if she surprises him like that and does it every day anyway) then it becomes funny rather than annoying.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes