Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Dec 31, 2019
Phalzyr you're the best, played this game some time ago and didn't finish, thought it really needed a RenPy version. Now I can finally play it. Great work as always!

Reactions: Phalzyr

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
No... It pretty much forces you to do everything, one scene lets you chose between non-ntr and ntr but it pretty much same thing but with slight text change...
Maybe this information should be put in the OP(?)
Just in case.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Nice work Phalzyr

I haven't played this one but I can tell your gallery is at least missing 3 scenes
* threesome between the husband and Jessie (walk-through for 0.60 ends there)
* second chi-chi's scene from 0.65 (walk-through mentions it on day three)
* training with Jim in the conference room (day 4 of 0.65)
1. I checked threesome is in game, i prob just missed putting it in gallery... I'll add in next version to gallery...
2. didn't check but know i have all chichis in game it so repetitive i might have included previous versions and shown earlyier than walkthrough...
3. the scene where she sits on laps blindfolded? my thought as doing gallery was prob not enough naughtiness to put in gallery...

Edit: This game has soo... many repeating scens that just change dialogue I felt I need to be a bit more strict on including stuff in gallery or basically same scene would be there twenty times...

Reactions: lOlNoo and cebs

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Alright Phalzyr, you my friend, are a saint. Keep up the awesome work, and thank you! I'm actually excited to try this game out now.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for that! I remember thinking the writing and scenes were pretty good but the RPG engine was so painful with the boring daily tasks.
This Ren'py port should allow me to get back into it.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Nice work Phalzyr

I haven't played this one but I can tell your gallery is at least missing 3 scenes
* threesome between the husband and Jessie (walk-through for 0.60 ends there)
* second chi-chi's scene from 0.65 (walk-through mentions it on day three)
* training with Jim in the conference room (day 4 of 0.65)
If that last is the one I was thinking of... I added all three to the gallery so will be in next update, and patch once I see if anyone else mentions others are needed :D

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Oh mixdrop is a nice upload sight mangement sim to mega... and faster than workupload... and no spam / xrap like nopy and heaven like to throw at you... Guess I'll switch to that as my secondary...

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
1. I checked threesome is in game, i prob just missed putting it in gallery... I'll add in next version to gallery...
2. didn't check but know i have all chichis in game it so repetitive i might have included previous versions and shown earlyier than walkthrough...
3. the scene where she sits on laps blindfolded? my thought as doing gallery was prob not enough naughtiness to put in gallery...

Edit: This game has soo... many repeating scens that just change dialogue I felt I need to be a bit more strict on including stuff in gallery or basically same scene would be there twenty times...
1. OK

2. It's the follow up of day 41 chi-chi's. You have the first part in the gallery where she gets manhandled and teased with the hammer but no insertion. The day after there is penetration and she gets an orgasm and an enchantment.

3. Yes, the scene in the meeting room with Jim where she sits on everyone's lap and ends up falling up-side down exposing all her charns. I don't think there is a blindfold though.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
1. OK

2. It's the follow up of day 41 chi-chi's. You have the first part in the gallery where she gets manhandled and teased with the hammer but no insertion. The day after there is penetration and she gets an orgasm and an enchantment.

3. Yes, the scene in the meeting room with Jim where she sits on everyone's lap and ends up falling up-side down exposing all her charns. I don't think there is a blindfold though.
Yeah all three are now in it then, will release a patch in few days to see if anything else is noticed... Gallery missing scenes aren't that major :D They're in game that what matters, when i first read thatI thought you meant they were missing period hehe...

Dang was it mixdrop that popped up the browser window hidden behind my main window saying my av blocked it hmmm well maybe stick with workupload after all lmao

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes