Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

EternalSunnyD

Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for letting me know... Yeah I actually saw the info on orig devs thread, but it isn't not out yet so prob won't start on it till tomorrow. oh wait it is out lol. was expected it to ping me on his thread...

unrelated good news... Wife finally going to get covid vac today... got a house call setup since having so much trouble getting rides... Now if the idiots could just send a tech to take blood.. I mean the docs office is litteraly a 3 minute ride down the main road of town sigh...
Best of luck bud, hopefully she feels the lesser of the symptoms for it.

Reactions: pleaseletme

fatguyx

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks for letting me know... Yeah I actually saw the info on orig devs thread, but it isn't not out yet so prob won't start on it till tomorrow. oh wait it is out lol. was expected it to ping me on his thread...

unrelated good news... Wife finally going to get covid vac today... got a house call setup since having so much trouble getting rides... Now if the idiots could just send a tech to take blood.. I mean the docs office is litteraly a 3 minute ride down the main road of town sigh...
Wish your wife all the best

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Is there a non-compressed Mac version? Compressed is lower quality renders for me.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is there a non-compressed Mac version? Compressed is lower quality renders for me.
Yes it is currently uploading, after it is up (though I might be asleep...) I'll link it and see if mods can mirror :D

I forgot to add the "Beastality On/Off" option to "Start any day" feature so that will be in next release or i might put up a patch... hmmm... already added but most are already uploaded lol

Reactions: Mac182 and naurd

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Yes it is currently uploading, after it is up (though I might be asleep...) I'll link it and see if mods can mirror :D

I forgot to add the "Beastality On/Off" option to "Start any day" feature so that will be in next release or i might put up a patch... hmmm... already added but most are already uploaded lol
Awesome thanks!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
You're doing the Lord's work here... I'd played the game before despite my aversion to RPGM ones, and I thought what was going on was fairly hot, but the gameplay itself was mind-numbing with all the pointless walking around and repetition of daily tasks and stuff... and you've managed to clean that all up.

Only just got past where I was before and the port is excellent, makes the game worth playing for sure. One small error I hit so far (Win, compressed version)... but no real issue as you could ignore past it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Phalzyr
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes