Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
BTW what bugs did you encounter in RPGM version? I only hit one where David would not talk to me (easy fix)

Started uploading 0.70
If we use old saves from 0.65 game stucks at first travel from Railway station. But who cares anymore. Renpy version is here. Thank you

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If we use old saves from 0.65 game stucks at first travel from Railway station. But who cares anymore. Renpy version is here. Thank you
You're welcome.
I used my 0.65 save but didn't encounter that issue myself, luckily. Sounds like a more complicated fix...

Reactions: despaireducer

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
only mega ?
Hey. Phalyzer thanks a lot for the RenPy!
One request: Could the HQ version be uploaded to NoPy or Pixeldrain or such file hosts too?
Yeah man, mega has 1gb limit a nopy upload would be great
My internet is super slow on upload speed... working on it, but when I report as "updated" to devs (I ask them to mirror) and they usually super fast mirror so been letting them handle it typically...
Just got pc full on mixdrop went to sleep after starting it...

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
My internet is super slow on upload speed... working on it, but when I report as "updated" to devs (I ask them to mirror) and they usually super fast mirror so been letting them handle it typically...
Just got pc full on mixdrop went to sleep after starting it...
Don't worry buddy, i'll mirror everything to Google Drive until devs mirrors to they own places

Reactions: niuash and Phalzyr

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Patch 0.70b MEGA - - (Already part of android version)​

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can anybody upload full save from previous version? Played rpgm version before so i don't wanna play all over again.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Phalzyr Great work, thank you for the update. Just FYI last two scenes from day 42 in the gallery seem to be misplaced as they are from some previous day.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Phalzyr Great work, thank you for the update. Just FYI last two scenes from day 42 in the gallery seem to be misplaced as they are from some previous day.
Thank you, yeah they happened in the "Night" code rather than day#.rpy... so think I forgot to add them to gallery till after day 42 scenes... Need to renumber those scenes :D EDIT: or add day # on image... as those IIRC were scenes i missed and was asked to add.... renumbering all those I been putting off lol

Reactions: LightmanP

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
How do you activate bestiality? I never see an option, not even under preferences.
Normally (not in start any day) you choose a couple menu options during play starting with whether to pet dog or not that leads to beasality...
Note if you use start any day to start on a day before said events the option in start any day has no effect ;)
Just checked and first choice is on Day 40 "Give Dog Treat (Animal Lover)"

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes