Ren'Py Abandoned The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

paddy01

Jul 15, 2017
found a bug when stacy meets the homeless guy.... i can ignore so its not game breaking but here

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'faces/Bum.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'faces/Bum.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Day7.rpyc", line 671, in script
Ni�|k�'���

i hit copy but this is all it pasted

I think I came across the same problem as you. I fixed it by going in the game\faces folder and making a copy of bum1.png, changing the name to just 'bum.png'. Reloaded the game and that worked! - Call me hackerman XD

Anyway thanks for the port Phalzyr! I can't wait for more :p

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
found a bug when stacy meets the homeless guy.... i can ignore so its not game breaking but here

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'faces/Bum.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'faces/Bum.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Day7.rpyc", line 671, in script
Ni�|k�'���

i hit copy but this is all it pasted
I think I came across the same problem as you. I fixed it by going in the game\faces folder and making a copy of bum1.png, changing the name to just 'bum.png'. Reloaded the game and that worked! - Call me hackerman XD

Anyway thanks for the port Phalzyr! I can't wait for more :p
There is also a patch on OP that should fix that, did you install that patch?

muizdps

Feb 26, 2021
SPOILER ALERT :
DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE LATEST SCENES

The final scene was so fucking good. That is top notch NTR.
Scene with Doug and Jim at the end, man, keep it up! I really enjoyed the husband's role in that scene, spiced it up for sure.

Reactions: groober and Phalzyr

groober

Dec 16, 2019
What a game, absolutely love this (y)
New to this type of game playing, so would be grateful to anyone that would recommend a similar type of game please?

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Anna Exciting Affection, Manila Shaw, Elena's Life, Jessica O'Neill's Hard News, Fashion Business, Lily of the Valley, Of birds and bees, Lida's adventures...
I'll have to try " Of birds and bees " only one on that list I haven't played :D ( 4 I ported :eek: )

BlindXero

Dec 26, 2017
I tried Racaty, Drive and Nopy android packages, but every time I open the app after the renpy splash screen it's just black. I waited for about 45 seconds, but nothing ever seemed to load.

Anyone else having this problem?

Reactions: Zapdosmoltres1
Mar 4, 2018
I tried Racaty, Drive and Nopy android packages, but every time I open the app after the renpy splash screen it's just black. I waited for about 45 seconds, but nothing ever seemed to load.

Anyone else having this problem?
Yeah Same issue. No matter the source... I tried mega also!

Reactions: BlindXero

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everyone, I mainly address the Ren'py game DEV, obviously thanking him for the excellent work! But point out some small differences that were not captured unlike the RPGM. Everything centers RPGM on Stacy whether she meets Michael first and then goes to the dog's vet or goes straight to the vet and then to the dog. You can all notice that the scene with the dog is actually 2 similar but different.
The same happens with Stevie if she goes to the Void on the first day, the scene is different if she goes there on the 2nd day after talking to Michael. Maybe RPGM can be tricky and for more patient people, but sometimes they reveal certain pleasant aspects of the game. Sorry if maybe I bored you.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes