Scratch_N_Sniff

Sep 19, 2024
Just started the game and riding the subway is making me very nervous. Riding the subway is like going into the basement of a haunted house, you know damn well things are going to go very wrong. I don't want the hot wifey to lose her innocence... o_O

• Haha
Reactions: OnePussy

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Just started the game and riding the subway is making me very nervous. Riding the subway is like going into the basement of a haunted house, you know damn well things are going to go very wrong. I don't want the hot wifey to lose her innocence... o_O
innocence? are you playing another game?:ROFLMAO: The hot wife she has had sex with the men of the whole city. :KEK:

Last edited:

1eyeBlind

May 6, 2024
Yeah, you might want to put a helmet on... this ride gets a little rough ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

Scratch_N_Sniff

Sep 19, 2024
Getting further into it and it's getting spicy, but Bruce has got to go.... what a douche!

I know, antagonists are necessary but I really want to castrate that dude ;)

Ser-G

Jun 15, 2020
Anyone can please share what latest patreon post says? We need a hero

New

I've been super busy lately working on all of my various projects. The new release of The Office Wife is coming along, though not as fast as I'd like. Some of the new scenes are just taking longer than I expected, which is partly due to my wanting them to be as perfect as possible. I need to learn to balance that with efficiency better at times.
Anyway, I've also hammered out a couple of new stories recently that I've published on Kindle. One of my goals when I moved was to start writing more because I had been neglecting that side of things. Writing is my first passion and I always have so many ideas bouncing around my head trying to get out that it was nice to be able to finally put some on paper (figuratively).
But, because I know you have all been waiting patiently, I'm giving Civic Leaders ($5) and higher one of those stories, Alley of Desire, free. You can find the PDF on Discord under a new channel called Share-Content-Civic-Leaders-And-Higher. There are two versions - the Kindle version and the more extreme version and I've included both for you.
For those interested in my other story, it's called Unwelcome Company, which is a straight up cuckold/wife gb story. You can get it for $3.99 or free if you have Kindle Unlimited.

Reactions: Kudram
4.00 star(s) 106 Votes