TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Wow, I certainly didn't think I was triggering this whole discussion when I wrote that I would be surprised if the update arrived before October: I was just giving my time prediction based on history.
For the rest, here's my two cents (for what it counts): I've been following this game since day 1 and have been a Patreoner for a long time, but canceled my subscription 2 updates ago. Why? Not the excessive times between one update and another, but rather for... let's say... a gap between what I like and what JS has begun to propose: in this game I have always appreciated the dynamics between Stacy and her husband, who were the cornerstone of the narrative thread: encouraging her to show herself to others in the office, sharing her with Nate or his brother, seeing her taken without regard by the IT guys, watching her give him her panties before going to complete the "massage" of the colleagues, watch the Boxing Night gangbang or admire her while she gets gangbanged at the pub during the evening with Doug. In all these events (and I have only mentioned a few) the trigger is the couple's dynamic, which allows the player (if it's his cup of tea, obviously) to identify with the husband.
Lately, however, the husband is practically non-existent, literally cut off from the storyline, almost as if he didn't exist. And so, what was “The Office Wife” essentially became “The Office Slut,” becoming something else than it originally was.
Nothing against it, JS can decide to let his creature take the direction he wants and he certainly doesn't have to answer to me for his choices. From my side however, I feel free to remove my support for a product that no longer corresponds to what convinced me to support it.
That's it.
However, this does not mean that I am not here waiting for the next release, in the hope that it will return to what it was: in that case, I will reconsider my position.
Peace.
Well said, I agree with most of what you wrote. You supported the dev because you liked where the game was going and when it started to go in a direction you didn't care for as much you stopped supporting the dev. You had a solid reason behind doing what you did.

My point was only that there are devs out there that milk updates and or release less quality content as time goes on and that anyone thinking of supporting the dev should know the history or at least people's opinions other than just the dev cheerleaders.

It does frustrate me a lot when someone writes truth about slow updates or lower quality updates and people trash them for it. People should have the right to express their views no matter what they are. I am fully and completely against any kind of censorship, you don't want to read something someone wrote? DON'T READ IT, or block the person who wrote it.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
sigh. This was some depressing reading. Yes, we get an update every 6 months or so. But those updates contain:
  • 300-400 new renders
  • 50-60 new animations
  • 20 or so new h scenes
  • plus all the time spent writing, conceiving etc.
He's been consistent with this pace for many updates. It looks like a decent output to me. Not enough for you? Don't donate. Want to help move it along? Contribute.

But implying the creator is trying to rip people off? That is not constructive criticism, it's actively looking to harm the project, which is both infuriating and toxic.
So funny these subscribers donating money to the development to the game, I would think would complain to the dev on Patreon if they aren't satisfied with the pacing. I can understand a subscriber complaining as I personally go in and out of support as I see fit and I make my complaints known to the dev on Patreon.

It's comical how most of the complainers crying about milking and long updates have probably never donated a damn $1 to the dev. Ideas take time to develop and computers, GPU's, Graphics software isn't FREE not to mention electricity. I try to stay out of these asinine discussions with people on this forum. Some are paid subs that I would suggest be better served by complaining on Patreon vs feeding the horny rage train babies that feel entitled to free frequent updates.

If you don't like the pacing of the game cancel your subscription.
If you are getting it free STFU and wait.

The Office wife is one of my favorite games and the Dev is very consistent so far. So wait for the update, support if you want and if you don't want to support STFU and wait.

Yes it's a free forum and you can complain all you want, you are correct. People who get annoyed at the whiny freeloading cry babies are also FREE to express there opinion and tell you to STFU and wait.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
So funny these subscribers donating money to the development to the game, I would think would complain to the dev on Patreon if they aren't satisfied with the pacing. I can understand a subscriber complaining as I personally go in and out of support as I see fit and I make my complaints known to the dev on Patreon.

It's comical how most of the complainers crying about milking and long updates have probably never donated a damn $1 to the dev. Ideas take time to develop and computers, GPU's, Graphics software isn't FREE not to mention electricity. I try to stay out of these asinine discussions with people on this forum. Some are paid subs that I would suggest be better served by complaining on Patreon vs feeding the horny rage train babies that feel entitled to free frequent updates.

If you don't like the pacing of the game cancel your subscription.
If you are getting it free STFU and wait.

The Office wife is one of my favorite games and the Dev is very consistent so far. So wait for the update, support if you want and if you don't want to support STFU and wait.

Yes it's a free forum and you can complain all you want, you are correct. People who get annoyed at the whiny freeloading cry babies are also FREE to express there opinion and tell you to STFU and wait.
And the goods news is you can play one of 1,000's of other games available to you for free while you wait.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wildride69

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
A pregnancy option available would make this game a lot more hooked up.( I know it already is)
She'll birth a girl that doesn't need the pendant. That, or something from the show 'Sweet Tooth' or both.

Last edited:

Mouseinfo

Nov 1, 2021
A pregnancy option available would make this game a lot more hooked up.( I know it already is)
I'd like to see a scene with Doug where he invites Stacy to a party wearing a mask and she is banging all the party guests, yet unbeknownst to her Doug has invited Stacy's father to the party and only after he's cum inside of her does he reveal that her own dad nutted in her. Then have the pregnancy content span off from that party where Stacy is carrying her own dad's kid.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I'd like to see a scene with Doug where he invites Stacy to a party wearing a mask and she is banging all the party guests, yet unbeknownst to her Doug has invited Stacy's father to the party and only after he's cum inside of her does he reveal that her own dad nutted in her. Then have the pregnancy content span off from that party where Stacy is carrying her own dad's kid.
Hard pass on father banging daughter for me, maybe father in law.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Would she know her dad? Thought she was a foster kid.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I mean different strokes - but bio dad fits more with the depravity of this game
I get what your saying but still I would probably stop playing the game if that started becoming a thing. Have it be optional maybe so that the most people could get what they wanted but if it was unavoidable I would be done.

Reactions: piercedniprings

Mouseinfo

Nov 1, 2021
I get what your saying but still I would probably stop playing the game if that started becoming a thing. Have it be optional maybe so that the most people could get what they wanted but if it was unavoidable I would be done.
I respect your disinterest, however, the scene with Tonya and her brother where Stacy was pushing for it to happen gave me the impression that the game may be pushing to explore those avenues further. Maybe Dev can maintain two split paths where Stacy gets preg by some rando or a bio relative, but I would not be surprised if a character is introduced in the future that is bio related to stacy that she fucks.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I respect your disinterest, however, the scene with Tonya and her brother where Stacy was pushing for it to happen gave me the impression that the game may be pushing to explore those avenues further. Maybe Dev can maintain two split paths where Stacy gets preg by some rando or a bio relative, but I would not be surprised if a character is introduced in the future that is bio related to stacy that she fucks.
It's a pretty safe bet that there won't be any split path for this game. While it's true that some content (the dog content) is supposed to be optional, it's otherwise been a linear story from the beginning. Also, it's a game adaptation of a story which the game developer wrote and published online before the game began. (He's primarily a writer, not a game developer.) Not having read the original, I can't say for certain that the game perfectly mirrors the earlier e-book, but it's certainly meant to tell the same overall story.

Also, we're getting pretty close to the end of this game, so I doubt that something as involved as what you're theorizing would be introduced at this late stage.

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes