Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Yeah... seems unlikely that a release is just around the corner. gotta have patience...
I for one am done this game can go in the crapper, we are only getting 2 updates a year now and that would not be so bad if they were big updates,but you spend to much time repeating same shit over and over you take that away and how big is the update really, the content and flow is really shit anymore, so I am out of patience, good luck with this shit.

Reactions: 3nterprise

Point1979

May 24, 2021
I for one am done this game can go in the crapper, we are only getting 2 updates a year now and that would not be so bad if they were big updates,but you spend to much time repeating same shit over and over you take that away and how big is the update really, the content and flow is really shit anymore, so I am out of patience, good luck with this shit.
The George R.R. Martin of AVNs. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: KingsRaiden

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I agree with you to a certain extent. I like the game but my interest has fallen off quite a bit. I think what happens and this applies to most devs is that when they first release the game they are trying very hard to get people interested so at least some will fund/donate to them continuing the game. Once they have a fair number of people funding them they get more comfortable and start slacking off or at least not putting in nearly the effort they were at the beginning.

Honestly a lot of the fault goes to idiots who fund the dev even when the dev puts out very few updates and/or updates that are crap. Smart people would hold their money, wait to see what the dev puts out for an update and then donate however much they think the update is worth. Morons just fund the dev monthly or whatever no matter what they put out if they put out anything at all.

PEOPLE, you need to make the dev work for the money or you are hurting the development of the game because why would the dev work very hard at all if you just give him / her / it money for nothing?

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
yet you felt the urge to share this here? None of us impact wether you like or dislike this game. Nor do we dictate your level patience.

Don't like the game? Ok. find another... Why spew unconstructive negativity like that though?

Point1979

May 24, 2021
yet you felt the urge to share this here? None of us impact wether you like or dislike this game. Nor do we dictate your level patience.

Don't like the game? Ok. find another... Why spew unconstructive negativity like that though?
Whenever someone complains about a game or vents or whatever there is always someone like yourself who shows up to gate keep. If you dont like his post, just ignore it!

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
Whenever someone complains about a game or vents or whatever there is always someone like yourself who shows up to gate keep. If you dont like his post, just ignore it!
Could you please point out where _specifically_ i "gate keep" ?

I merely suggested that he find a game that is more to his taste. There certainly is a lot of them to choose from.
The underpinnings of my post where more to the effect of "just becase you don't like it, others might"
But please... by all means, illustrate for me (and everyone else) where i gate keep?

• Angry
Reactions: 3nterprise
Aug 12, 2018
Could you please point out where _specifically_ i "gate keep" ?

I merely suggested that he find a game that is more to his taste. There certainly is a lot of them to choose from.
The underpinnings of my post where more to the effect of "just becase you don't like it, others might"
But please... by all means, illustrate for me (and everyone else) where i gate keep?
You are complaining about people who complain. If can't (or won't) see the irony, you are the greater fool.

Oh and by the way: None of them said they didn't like the game. They said they didn't like the pace of development of the game and the lack of content provided with each update, which is actually a very valid argument.
Especially if you take into account, that a lot of people here are backing theses games with their hard earned money.

So please, with all respect, stop shitposting just because of the sake of shitposting.

Thank you.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
PEOPLE, you need to make the dev work for the money or you are hurting the development of the game because why would the dev work very hard at all if you just give him / her / it money for nothing?
I'm always amused when I see people equating sponsoring something (eg. patronage), with paying for something or for work done (eg. purchasing or employment)

Oh, how we have bastardised the word patron and the concept of patronage... :)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I'm always amused when I see people equating sponsoring something (eg. patronage), with paying for something or for work done (eg. purchasing or employment)

Oh, how we have bastardised the word patron and the concept of patronage... :)
I was going to call you an idiot but that I would be the better person and I don't know what side your on but when a dev SPECIFICALLY cancels a game BECAUSE they didn't make enough donations from it that is expecting people to pay for the game.

Like it or not when people give money for something, they generally expect something in return.... they aren't just donating for the hell of it and many devs will milk updates for as long as they can just to see how much money they get.

If you are ok with devs canceling games if they don't get enough "donations" or milking the delay of updates to try to get as much money out of people as possible then yeah you are an idiot.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020

Wow so only dev supporting posts are allowed? What a bunch of garbage. Why spew only positive crap about a dev/game that is hardly being updated anymore?

If you don't like honest comments people make maybe ignore them and go find people that only agree with what you say or think.

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
Wow so only dev supporting posts are allowed? What a bunch of garbage. Why spew only positive crap about a dev/game that is hardly being updated anymore?

If you don't like honest comments people make maybe ignore them and go find people that only agree with what you say or think.
Of course not! Criticism is important. But, in the nature of the concept, only really constructive criticism. Anything else is just a way to discourage people. And discouragement towards a project that is already at a rather slow pace might not be the wisest of ways to get things to pick up pace...

MY original point was exactly towards this: " Why spew unconstructive negativity"

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...when people give money for something, they generally expect something in return.... they aren't just donating for the hell of it
Strange, I've heard that many people donate to charities all the time, and in many cases don't get anything directly in return for doing so... ...except maybe the joy or positive feeling of having done something good to help others... ...but maybe such people are "idiots" as well...

And as to the creator ceasing work on their creation when their patronage reduced below a self determined threshold... ...well it wouldn't be the first time in the history of humanity when such occurred. Hell, even creators/artists of the level of Da Vinci halted work on projects when patronage was withdrawn or reduced... :)

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
sigh. This was some depressing reading. Yes, we get an update every 6 months or so. But those updates contain:
  • 300-400 new renders
  • 50-60 new animations
  • 20 or so new h scenes
  • plus all the time spent writing, conceiving etc.
He's been consistent with this pace for many updates. It looks like a decent output to me. Not enough for you? Don't donate. Want to help move it along? Contribute.

But implying the creator is trying to rip people off? That is not constructive criticism, it's actively looking to harm the project, which is both infuriating and toxic.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
sigh. This was some depressing reading. Yes, we get an update every 6 months or so. But those updates contain:
  • 300-400 new renders
  • 50-60 new animations
  • 20 or so new h scenes
He's been consistent with this pace for many updates. It looks like a decent output to me. Not enough for you? Don't donate. Want to help move it along? Contribute.

But implying the creator is trying to rip people off? That is not constructive criticism, it's actively looking to harm the project, which is both infuriating and toxic.
hey, don't twist it into something it's not, it's just a description of reality, nothing toxic. His performance is unfair regarding the way of financing. The reality is that it is still just a business and no one supports it because of its existence.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
  • 300-400 new renders
  • 50-60 new animations
  • 20 or so new h scenes

not implying anything I am just saying there are devs that do very underhanded things. I never once said this dev was doing that. He had much faster with more content updates when first starting the project and I am not saying anything about why that is just that if people want to support the dev while also giving a reason for the dev to do better they should give the dev money AFTER an update has been played to see how much they think its worth.

I was scammed by 3 different devs. I no longer give money to any project unless it is completed or I think individual updates are worth something. Blindly supporting a dev because someone has a ton of expendable money DOES NOT HELP the dev be motivated and encourages other devs that are scammers which there are a lot out there. Again I don't know why this dev has done smaller and smaller updates with longer and longer times in between. No one could prove why anyways.

When people post only positive things about a dev or their game it gives a false impression. I balance that by posting what I think are relevant concerns or agreeing with others concerns that someone thinking about donating MIGHT want to know about.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Strange, I've heard that many people donate to charities all the time, and in many cases don't get anything directly in return for doing so... ...except maybe the joy or positive feeling of having done something good to help others... ...but maybe such people are "idiots" as well...

And as to the creator ceasing work on their creation when their patronage reduced below a self determined threshold... ...well it wouldn't be the first time in the history of humanity when such occurred. Hell, even creators/artists of the level of Da Vinci halted work on projects when patronage was withdrawn or reduced... :)
People give to charities to feel good about themselves, that gives them something in return. Its also a tax right off. Many charities are scams also.... you trying to say the dev is a scammer?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
hey, don't twist it into something it's not, it's just a description of reality, nothing toxic. His performance is unfair regarding the way of financing. The reality is that it is still just a business and no one supports it because of its existence.
Exactly, it is a business. People forget that in order for a business to succeed it needs A advertising hence devs either being ok with their games being posted to this site or posting it themselves so people can see it and try it which is smart. B if not a finished product upon first release which most games on here are not finished, regular and consistent updates with decent quality.... going from a lot of in my few lengthy and high quality updates to far fewer and smaller updates shows a decline.

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
Wow, I certainly didn't think I was triggering this whole discussion when I wrote that I would be surprised if the update arrived before October: I was just giving my time prediction based on history.
For the rest, here's my two cents (for what it counts): I've been following this game since day 1 and have been a Patreoner for a long time, but canceled my subscription 2 updates ago. Why? Not the excessive times between one update and another, but rather for... let's say... a gap between what I like and what JS has begun to propose: in this game I have always appreciated the dynamics between Stacy and her husband, who were the cornerstone of the narrative thread: encouraging her to show herself to others in the office, sharing her with Nate or his brother, seeing her taken without regard by the IT guys, watching her give him her panties before going to complete the "massage" of the colleagues, watch the Boxing Night gangbang or admire her while she gets gangbanged at the pub during the evening with Doug. In all these events (and I have only mentioned a few) the trigger is the couple's dynamic, which allows the player (if it's his cup of tea, obviously) to identify with the husband.
Lately, however, the husband is practically non-existent, literally cut off from the storyline, almost as if he didn't exist. And so, what was “The Office Wife” essentially became “The Office Slut,” becoming something else than it originally was.
Nothing against it, JS can decide to let his creature take the direction he wants and he certainly doesn't have to answer to me for his choices. From my side however, I feel free to remove my support for a product that no longer corresponds to what convinced me to support it.
That's it.
However, this does not mean that I am not here waiting for the next release, in the hope that it will return to what it was: in that case, I will reconsider my position.
Peace.

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes