Maxgio

Dec 28, 2020
Non c'è molto, circa 2 scene nascoste con i cani.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/CITAZIONE]
Qualcuno può dirmi il titolo di un gioco incentrato sulla bestialità?
Grazie
There is not much, 2 or so hidden dog scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone tell me the title of games that focus on bestiality?
Thank you

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I respect your disinterest, however, the scene with Tonya and her brother where Stacy was pushing for it to happen gave me the impression that the game may be pushing to explore those avenues further. Maybe Dev can maintain two split paths where Stacy gets preg by some rando or a bio relative, but I would not be surprised if a character is introduced in the future that is bio related to stacy that she fucks.
I can certainly see where you would get the impression and the game does have several fetishes in it that push what most people consider normal sex like the bestiality. I personally have no problem with anyone's fetishes I don't like certain ones but as long as I can avoid it I am good. I do not judge and I have certainly played some games that I liked despite not being able to avoid things I would rather have been able to avoid.... there are just certain things I really can't deal with, sometimes its the way the game feels to me but I can be very picky.

Reactions: vette19690

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
I love two aspects of this game.
1) the supernatural. I am waiting to see Stacy and the pendant Goddess resolve into ...What??
2) Stacy use her powers (supernatural/) and feminine wiles for empowerment for her to control those that have controlled and taken advantage of her.
I am waiting, somewhat impatiently, for the next update.. The sex in this game is AWESOME!!

derek92500

Oct 24, 2021
5 month and no update....srsly ??!!
yep i cancel my "pimp" patreon for this, i'm ok iff he take hollidays or something for the lastest update was really short and we don t find any news about the next update.
I love this games and i'm ok for sustain who works hard but atm ...... maybe iff the next update is good i return for suscrib w8 and see.

Verti_tg

Sep 11, 2024
jsdeacon bug report.

I really love this game. Thank you!

On pics. Klick him once and after dialog click him again. Her clothes changed and pictures splits.
IMG_20240912_062822_833.png IMG_20240912_062827_034.png

In the galley a don't know how to get this enchantment. It seems like I already have 3 photos.
IMG_20240912_062834_150.png IMG_20240912_062840_370.png IMG_20240912_062845_343.png

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
It feels like he has either gotten burned out on this or has gotten bored. Not only are the updates taking longer and longer but they have less and frankly lackluster content than before. I think he should just wrap up with some kind of ending, work on something else and than come back and continue the story with Office Wife season 2 or something.

pfkkuba44

Dec 30, 2021
It feels like he has either gotten burned out on this or has gotten bored. Not only are the updates taking longer and longer but they have less and frankly lackluster content than before. I think he should just wrap up with some kind of ending, work on something else and than come back and continue the story with Office Wife season 2 or something.
He's probably burnt out because what else is he supposed to come up with? Will a cat fuck her? The topic here is already exhausted. Although this is the best NRT game I've ever played. It would be nice if the author did something new in this atmosphere.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
He's probably burnt out because what else is he supposed to come up with? Will a cat fuck her? The topic here is already exhausted. Although this is the best NRT game I've ever played. It would be nice if the author did something new in this atmosphere.
I don't agree, Stacy still has a lot of work to do on all fronts.
The topic is certainly not exhausted, only the author is exhausted. The best solution is for the author to devote himself to his novel and sell the graphic design to someone who will be interested in doing it.

Reactions: elMeno88

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
meh, can't say I agree. Yes, the updates take a while, but there's been some great stuff in the recent ones: the subway toy twirling was fantasticly inventive, there's been the catsuit photoshoot, the competition winner, the date with Jessie have all been great, as well as the progressions we've had in the office.

I can see why this next one will take a while as Stacy has yet another outfit variation (the 11th for those who are counting). This means, in addition to scenes created to progress the plot there needs to be new renders for every open part of the game: the morning routine, subway ride, office, lunchtime, warehouse and evening... these are all going to take time.

Verti_tg

Sep 11, 2024
Many years ago I found a 3D comics on a similar topic on the Internet. After that I spent many hours studying 3D. It's really not an easy job. It's too hard to start and a lot of work. The author provides the opportunity to play for free or by subscription, it's just incredible. Thank you very much!

The topic is very interesting. In our family, we fight to maintain interest in each other, we do different teasing things. This game is a fantasy and everything in it is exaggerated. At the same time, there is a rational grain that you need to be able to see and understand.

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes