SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Wow I am glad I read this thread before downloading. I already questioned the game due to the render with the dog but having LI's fuck everything but the mc be it lesbian or otherwise and a future Li getting tag teamed by two randos from a bar ruins most if not all current girls for most players. I doesnt matter how good the writing is if that kind of stuff is going on most people will ignore the game, give bad reviews and start trashing the thread with hate post. Basically dev you just ruined your game for most of the people here. I am just glad others posted what happens in the game so I can avoid it.

NOTE for others viewing my post. I am not a troll, kink shaming, off topic, being rude or offensive or any other thing you can make up in your imagination. I am only here stating my honest opinion as I am allowed to and others have as well.

Note#2 Skipping it doesnt make it avoidable. Avoidable means it didnt and doesnt happen at all.

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
i didn't mind the lesbian scenes to much that never really bothered me it was the fact that a possible future li was shown fucking 2 guys at the same time. i don't if she did it but i don't need to see it or hear about it. Make a character known as a flirty/slutty character and have them make a comment like i had some fun last night is fine but please don't show it. As it ruins the immersion the players have with the mc. I get that you also wanna show what is happeneing with other characters to get a feeling for them but it felt like almost half of the time i was play I was being a fly on the wall listening to people that aren't even with the mc have discussions with others which off to me as it isn't a multi protag game and i mainly care about what is going on with the mc himself.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
He's suggesting you play the VN before commenting. The scenes that suggest NTR are not in the current version so there is no reason to tag it as NTR. Is that a simple enough explaination for you?
So there are no scenes besides that blueballs blowjob?

Antiochus

Jun 21, 2017
I meant "blueballs blowjob" is the only non-NTR scene...
Did you play version 3 of the vn? I did and there is no NTR. There are no other male characters in the game beyond the MC. There are multiple sex scenes involving the MC and several of the female NPC. There is one avoidable lesbian sex scene involving a lesbian couple as the tags suggest. Did you delete the old versions as suggested in the changelog? Are you playing the same game?

• Angry
Reactions: klingpop

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I never played the earlier versions of the game but there is no MMF now. The woman dances with two guys but then leaves before doing anything else with them. If anyone actually cares.

I personally thought the game was boring as shit anyway and I don't know why it doesn't have the kinetic novel tag because it seems choices are completely pointless. Also every sex scene and relationship is unavoidable from what I have seen.

I tried the game because I was bored and finished it even more bored. I hope the developer does well but the game is clearly not for me at all. I like having choices about which characters my MC likes and bangs and this game clearly isn't going to let you do that.

Last edited:

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
- first night: refused Charlies advances
- 2nd day: i suddenly have a date with Charlie
- during the date: "we have some unfinished business from yesterday"
so the choices are just for optics and don't actually do anything?

and also wtf was that Mandy date?
"hey, i only met you yesterday, but your friends tell me you shouldn't be drinking while on antidepressants, so i think you should stop taking your meds."
"oh, ok random stranger, sounds like solid advice, i'll do that"
"k, good talk, see you"

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This is on patreon.:FacePalm:
yeah, and I bet that is a tag they reluctantly removed unlike incest which they would have been 100% for. (since it stayed the longest :| )

Like you know something is up, when incest is a banned tag over a year or so before beast XD (and a myriad over other extreme tags).

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
They say this game has changed. And sure enough the scene where a girl gets fucked by two random guys is gone. But it's still a lesbian party. It may not show many scenes, but it makes it quite clear that almost all the girls are fucking other girls Which is nonsense because if you are not a lesbian you will not like any li. And if you like this game it will leave you unsatisfied because it hardly shows scenes. It reminds me a lot of another game that I think is called "the island" which is also a lesbian party with a mc who can participate but who could perfectly die and nobody would notice. Although on the island they do show lots of lesbian scenes and at least it attracts that audience. But this game that lets you know but doesn't show, I don't think almost anyone is interested

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes