Unity The Outcast Tribe [v0.1 Hotfix 1] [WegildDev]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

meep862

Dec 19, 2019
I've defeated the mutated spawnie twice now, and have two of the "mysterious cubes" but I can't activate the pylon, am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?
Enjoying the game a lot regardless

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
The game looks fantastic, but I'm SUPER turned off by pregnancy. Will it be possible to have a "no pregnancy" mode? Maybe a special item or something?
As a matter of fact, I am currently developing potions and planned on adding a contraceptive one. 1718656067161.png

However, let me be frank, the pregnancy mechanic will still be one of the core ones and much of the progression will be based upon it (permanent upgrades to the base etc) and not only for the main character but for some npc's as well

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
I've defeated the mutated spawnie twice now, and have two of the "mysterious cubes" but I can't activate the pylon, am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?
Enjoying the game a lot regardless
Noted the possible bug, thank you for sharing it, possibly something with the dialogue trigger for a finished quest interaction, I understand that you went to the pylon and tried activating it with the "E" button right? I will be looking at it soonish but please, in the meanwhile, try repeadetely clicking the e button and moving from and to it (imagine an invisible box there and try to "activate it"). If not, I'll try to get it done with the other bugs till the weekend.

LonelyMad

Sep 29, 2019
Noted the possible bug, thank you for sharing it, possibly something with the dialogue trigger for a finished quest interaction, I understand that you went to the pylon and tried activating it with the "E" button right? I will be looking at it soonish but please, in the meanwhile, try repeadetely clicking the e button and moving from and to it (imagine an invisible box there and try to "activate it"). If not, I'll try to get it done with the other bugs till the weekend.
E button is not working in game for like dialogs interacting with anything

Reactions: dragonborn309

meep862

Dec 19, 2019
Sorry, by that I meant I can interact with it but the only option I get is "I'll come back later" rather than being able to power it

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Well basically you can't use the "Use/Interact" button "E" in game, i main menu or paused menu it works bur some reason in game it doesn't work
Please, dm me (if you can of course) either here or on discord, I have not encountered such an error before. That one sounds very specific, tell me, if you encounter a bandage (that you can get from a chest) does it allow you to use it by clicking E?

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Sorry, by that I meant I can interact with it but the only option I get is "I'll come back later" rather than being able to power it
1718656980676.png

If I remember correctly (I coded it quite a while ago) once you get to the circle shape the item should get delivered if its in your inventory and then you can interact with the pylon

1718657049144.png

And get the special dialogue option to finish the quest

1718657070018.png

I'll try to replicate the issue on my side, thank you for being so kind to expand upon your problem!

JustBix

Feb 21, 2021
At the moment there is an impregnation system, each sexual encounter once the player is (currently) under 2hp can result in pregnancy after loosing all steps. Each defeat scene ends with pregnancy as well. After Character is impregnated, there is a wait period and then birth, at the moment amount and types of newborns are tracked. I will expand upon the mechanic to include permament upgrades to the main Hub, a kind of a nursery and a few npcs. As a pregnancy content enthusiast I can assure you that it is and will be a constant focus.
Goddamn, absolutely cannot wait.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WegildDev

meep862

Dec 19, 2019
View attachment 3745298

If I remember correctly (I coded it quite a while ago) once you get to the circle shape the item should get delivered if its in your inventory and then you can interact with the pylon

View attachment 3745302

And get the special dialogue option to finish the quest

View attachment 3745304

I'll try to replicate the issue on my side, thank you for being so kind to expand upon your problem!
I restarted the game and made a new save, it worked this time around no problem. Not sure what I did to cause the issue in the first place...

• Red Heart
Reactions: WegildDev

RetroGa1e

Dec 26, 2023
God knows, we need more side-scroller/RPG "Gobussy games".
But for our blessing, there is a man, like "WegildDev", who deliveries us from such (Goblin)less times.
May his project will succeed and his donation will be generous as the thickest shortstack gobu.
Amen.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
...one of the core ones and much of the progression will be based upon it (permanent upgrades to the base etc) and not only for the main character but for some npc's as well...
...need to fix the struggle system for the enemies...
Okay, sooo you more or less only mentioned progression in regard of upgrades for the base (etc) will mostly rely on your pregnancy core aspect. Does this mean pregnancy is basically mandatory to reach the end of the game too and can't be done without it?
If the answer is yes, then i kinda wonder why even have a "struggle" system?
I think, a struggle system makes more sense when you (as player) try a run without getting fucked or if you (as dev) want to give the player the option to do so.

Or do i just miss out on what you mentioned, some permanent upgrades to the base etc?

scoopnokes

Mar 24, 2019
so at the first boss, I entered the fight with only 1 HP on me. i just kept hitting him and he hit me to -1. It spawned me back right before entering his section to where he was there just standing there. I hit him until he died without him doing anything. Once he died I dropped down to the bottom floor and my character just kept running forward but was stuck on something. Couldn't do anything and the character was stuck running in place.

ilmatar

Jul 16, 2023
I noticed a bug, where if you skip fighting the enemies in the first level the story cannot progress as you do not get the third dialogue option from the woman in the shack. Otherwise this game has been very fun keep up the good work!

Feb 11, 2023
I cant progress through the dialogue with the shaman, I restarted the game, and that didnt work..

well looks like the fun is over for me, didnt even get see any animations as well :(

better luck next time.

Tinkerman86

May 25, 2019
I wish I could leave a review. this is an amazing first release at this time (0.1) so im loving it. it is rare to find a game that has decent impregnation/pregnancy content this early on. i would love to see the pregnancies develop more slowly, maybe causing a debuff to attack and jumping? all i would love to see/intract with the kids. too few games have this in them and it creates an interesting tie in for the preg content of the game. it looks like our hideout will have the chance to grow, why not be from the fruits of the MC's loins!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes