Unity The Outcast Tribe [v0.1 Hotfix 1] [WegildDev]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Silver258

Mar 3, 2019
So far im loving this game and what it's going for, it definitely has some bugs to work out, but the systems in place here make it very friendly which I like (and hot). I will list all the bugs ive come across so far:

1.Spiders... (ironic on the bug list) they do 0 damage, and even when at low enough hp to get knocked down, they do nothing
2. Tentacle, camera doesn't zoom in during sex. When completely defeated by the tentacle no defeat scene played and I was teleported back to the tutorial area for some reason, but luckily I ran through it without having to actually do the tutorial again
3. ladder animation doesn't play, idk if there just isn't one yet but it has yet to play for me, i just get frozen on the last animation I was on
4. First level boss. someone already mentioned it, but I was in the negatives on hp and no scene played, I also never got the sex grapple as he just kept trying to attack me
5. Some of the UI can be buggy at times, but never that bad
6. The auto save seems to... be a bit too good. I think it saves like every second or something bc I tried to load myself out from the boss glitch and I loaded during the boss, which was um... not good lol
7. after beating the boss in the glitched state, the stone thing did not activate after I had picked up the boss drop

That's all for glitches and bug that I found.
Now I'll go through some gameplay suggestions
1. Lower the walking speed, I feel like it is far too fast, it doesn't feel natural and you can kinda just run past everything because of it
2. Gravity should be increased* falling feels slow, but unnatrually so, I think a way this could be remedied is to slightly slow the time it takes the reach max height, and then after that fall faster? I'm unsure if that would work, but that's just my suggestion.
3. If possible, when knocked down enemies should stop trying to attack and should instead try to walk closer to you, to better the chances of the sex animations playing as sometimes enemies would just hit me again instead of trying to do the anims.

Overall I'm looking forward to whatever you have in store (please dont let this be one of those abandoned projects)

paicadra

Jun 9, 2018
At the moment there is an impregnation system, each sexual encounter once the player is (currently) under 2hp can result in pregnancy after loosing all steps. Each defeat scene ends with pregnancy as well. After Character is impregnated, there is a wait period and then birth, at the moment amount and types of newborns are tracked. I will expand upon the mechanic to include permament upgrades to the main Hub, a kind of a nursery and a few npcs. As a pregnancy content enthusiast I can assure you that it is and will be a constant focus.
4unr4bgaw0341.png

ROABE

Nov 10, 2023
I enjoy the basic gameplay enough that I wish I could just re-attempt the area when I hit a bugged state. Unfortunately the auto-save is so enthusiastic that it saves me into the bugged soft-locked state and I think I can only restart the whole game, which can suck the fun out of a fun game. I reloaded, hoping that the save would be on the last save-point-camp-fire, since they seem to be well placed for it too... Overwhelmingly I do enjoy the game though, to be clear.

(It was similar bugs as described above, walked into first mutated boss dude's area, got hit twice, went invulnerable with controls on 0 hp, then on reload I clipped through the ground. I think between me reloading and the boss respawning, the boss might have spawned inside the character, not sure.)

Wispy13

Oct 8, 2022
Is being allowed to jump while falling intentional? It allows jumps that seem impossible possible. It seems like you programmed it to where it allows only one jump at any time without any regard to where the character is at, and that counter is reset once the character is touching the floor.
View attachment 20240618-0508-46.2143319.mp4

You can also move while giving birth/

Also, I would highly appreciate it if there was a indication that Wegild was impregnated since I tried to get her pregnant at 1 hp to no avail. I just realized that pregnancy seems to be defeat only currently, am I correct?

Last edited:

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Okay, sooo you more or less only mentioned progression in regard of upgrades for the base (etc) will mostly rely on your pregnancy core aspect. Does this mean pregnancy is basically mandatory to reach the end of the game too and can't be done without it?
If the answer is yes, then i kinda wonder why even have a "struggle" system?
I think, a struggle system makes more sense when you (as player) try a run without getting fucked or if you (as dev) want to give the player the option to do so.

Or do i just miss out on what you mentioned, some permanent upgrades to the base etc?
While participating in the pregnancy system will not be 100% mandatory it will have very considerable benefits. Also, other characters, like npc's, will become pregnant based on in-gave events so there is no foreseeable ability to completely skip each and every pregnant belly that the game will throw at you.

Struggle system is basically for player convenience as you mentioned. I personally hate games that won't let you skip/avoid sexual mechanics, so adding a system which allows you not to participate in "forced" content with a few button clicks is kind of okayish from my current pov. While it might change in the future (since it is first release it's all still malleable) I do not see the need to get rid of it.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
I enjoy the basic gameplay enough that I wish I could just re-attempt the area when I hit a bugged state. Unfortunately the auto-save is so enthusiastic that it saves me into the bugged soft-locked state and I think I can only restart the whole game, which can suck the fun out of a fun game. I reloaded, hoping that the save would be on the last save-point-camp-fire, since they seem to be well placed for it too... Overwhelmingly I do enjoy the game though, to be clear.

(It was similar bugs as described above, walked into first mutated boss dude's area, got hit twice, went invulnerable with controls on 0 hp, then on reload I clipped through the ground. I think between me reloading and the boss respawning, the boss might have spawned inside the character, not sure.)
Thank you for your thoughts and for expressing your current issues with the game. I should have thought of adding the ability to, at least, reset Wegild's position to the last campfire (for which, ironically, I have everything developed aside from the function and a button to do it itself.

Reactions: ROABE

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Is being allowed to jump while falling intentional? It allows jumps that seem impossible possible. It seems like you programmed it to where it allows only one jump at any time without any regard to where the character is at, and that counter is reset once the character is touching the floor.
View attachment 3746250

You can also move while giving birth/

Also, I would highly appreciate it if there was a indication that Wegild was impregnated since I tried to get her pregnant at 1 hp to no avail. I just realized that pregnancy seems to be defeat only currently, am I correct?

Jumping while falling is indeed intentional. I have a double jump feature programmed in as well which will be unlockable in the future ^^.

Status indicators will come in soon, at the moment you can check the womb "State" when you click escape and open the character status screen 1718690582139.png

I also have plans for little close-up animations showing the fertilisation, as well as some close ups during struggle sex. It's just a little bit in the future atm.

ElleMarie99

Oct 29, 2020
Enjoying the game so far, never had a problem with mutated spawnie until he jumped back up to hit me then despawned, I found krabbster so I now have a merchan... unable to get to blue key, is an impossible jump got back with merchant and other htan his stall no quest/update

Wispy13

Oct 8, 2022
Enjoying the game so far, never had a problem with mutated spawnie until he jumped back up to hit me then despawned, I found krabbster so I now have a merchan... unable to get to blue key, is an impossible jump got back with merchant and other htan his stall no quest/update
pretty sure that's end of content right now

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
I wish the impregnation would be time based instead, maybe the campfire could be a point we could sit down and rest up.
Also have a key/action to scrape out the cum form MC's pussy when taken rest, a douche potion to wash the pussy when not near a campfire too. That would make the pregnancy more interesting.
Sleeping in the inn room should not automatically remove all cum, maybe put a pot there that if we need to wash out, we would go wash there (Maybe that if we need to gather water before wash too, as a hard mode setting too, the longer it takes, the risk of getting knocked up unknowingly would be better.)

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
My biggest hope is that the combat gets expanded upon because with a lot of hentai games, the game comes first then the hentai. Also I think if you managed to get knocked down with no health you shouldn't be able to struggle and then you get moved back to a checkpoint, seeing health as like a stamina thing.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes