Reactions: Yahya5555

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
this is with the new downloaded version?
Yes, I've even cross checked. But that Zyllia scanner is completly unknown to me, even got flagged as suspicious or dangerous, the Jiangmin is a chinese scanner, rate it like you want, I'm careful. The only one that seems somewhat trustworthy to me may be Cylance. All others don't detect anything.

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So the pacing is all over the place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's one thing if it was a parody or joke that the bad guy was insignificant and meant to be ignored, but that simply isn't here.

Reactions: sandtiger_dell

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Try the compressed version I didn't get anything suspicious
virustotal found stuff and avst plus 2 others im just posting this so others can see. Edit: I believe the Devs computer has a heavily rooted virus on it witch is infecting the files

ReaperDie

Feb 21, 2020
virustotal found stuff and avst plus 2 others im just posting this so others can see. Edit: I believe the Devs computer has a heavily rooted virus on it witch is infecting the files
Media Fire, Work upload and the others inject virus's into the files also. the only clean place for upload and download is MEGA. I I have had these issues with all of them accept MEGA. If you are receiving patronage for your projects you should be able to afford the monthly or yearly subscription to MEGA. Don't be cheap and cause virus's on other peoples systems. I'm not running any projects and I don't make much but Ii do keep a subscription myself. CHEERS!!

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Media Fire, Work upload and the others inject virus's into the files also. the only clean place for upload and download is MEGA. I I have had these issues with all of them accept MEGA. If you are receiving patronage for your projects you should be able to afford the monthly or yearly subscription to MEGA. Don't be cheap and cause virus's on other peoples systems. I'm not running any projects and I don't make much but Ii do keep a subscription myself. CHEERS!!
I downloaded the MEGA file and still got virus warning.

Reactions: excalibertypo
Jan 7, 2019
do all of you that get virus warnings are using crap anti virus scanners or maybe its your computer that is infected. Cause i can download with no issues and never had one downloading this game.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes