NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
TrendMicro "House Call" doesn't see an issue with it and nor does Malwarebytes. Maybe the viruses people are seeing are actually from using obscure anti-virus software that is compromising their machine while claiming to clean it. There are reasons for running trusted software. At any rate I'd love to see the mod updated for this soon.
I'm on window 11 and window defender does not pick up anything automatically but if I manual scan the game folder it does pick up a .dll files that is not a part of the game as a virus. Although its a harmless one so I won't worry too much about it. Just ignore or delete that .dll file if you want.
Untitled.jpg

drashypoo

Mar 10, 2018
I can't say anything about earlier versions before "rebuild"
I downloaded the windows version "The_Outong-v0.1.1-pc-RE.zip"
(SHA-1: 2C400DA10C4E327E38F53742184FF2B1B6227F9E )
and it does not have the mentioned .dll file which seemed to kick in AV scans. I did scan the whole package before and after extracting with malwarebytes.
Anyway, be safe with files downloaded from web.

Reactions: Diman_spb

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
I'm on window 11 and window defender does not pick up anything automatically but if I manual scan the game folder it does pick up a .dll files that is not a part of the game as a virus. Although its a harmless one so I won't worry too much about it. Just ignore or delete that .dll file if you want.
View attachment 1833795

So we could assume it's a bootleg or cracked keyed compiler that they're using that is flagging it as being vulnerable software. Perhaps a change of compiler or a paid copy on a clean machine would resolve this whole issue and stop this from being something to keep people from downloading and enjoying the game. If exposure is important to you Gon D. Eser then you might want to take the appropriate steps. It's hard to launch a game and gain funding if you cut your feet off at the leg by cutting corners.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Great game really enjoying this, you definetely get my support on patreon by the 1st, can't believe the lack of support on this!

Reactions: Rebeldad

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The writing could use a bit more polished though to put it lightly. It is clear that the dev is not an English native speaker. Even as a non native English speaker myself I still noticed a lot of grammar errors. Many sentences just sound weird.
On the bright side. The writing uses simple sentences and commonly used words instead of literature-style writing.That make everything easier to read and understand for me.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I like this game.
It's rather simplistic, the mc is rather dumb, the text is sometimes badly written (it seems to me that it's mostly because there are missing words, even if there are also some weird turns of phrase), some of the images are strange and could probably be improved, the sex is also rather simplistic.
But I find it relaxing, it reminds me of some westerns, or children's stories (with the added wank, of course :p ). There are good guys, bad guys, suspense like in some 19th century novels.
I'm really looking forward to the rest.
Too bad I'm pissed off with Patreon, I would have gladly supported the developer.
Even though there are many better games here, this is one where I just don't want to rack my brains.

Keep the good work, dev !

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I like this game.
It's rather simplistic, the mc is rather dumb, the text is sometimes badly written (it seems to me that it's mostly because there are missing words, even if there are also some weird turns of phrase), some of the images are strange and could probably be improved, the sex is also rather simplistic.
But I find it relaxing, it reminds me of some westerns, or children's stories (with the added wank, of course :p ). There are good guys, bad guys, suspense like in some 19th century novels.
I'm really looking forward to the rest.
Too bad I'm pissed off with Patreon, I would have gladly supported the developer.
Even though there are many better games here, this is one where I just don't want to rack my brains.

Keep the good work, dev !
You took the words right out of my mouth. Plus English is not my native language so the simplicity writing and dialogue actually work in my favor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Anal

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
v0.1.2 is out

Windows/Linux

Mac

*Sorry, I don't make an Android version this time

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Outong [v0.1.2] [Gon D. Eser] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,33 GB / 516 MB - The_Outong-v0.1.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,32 GB / 501 MB - The_Outong-v0.1.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gon D. Eser
I haven't played the game yet, so just guessing right now the reason for revenge.
NukaCola
What do you think of the overview? I'm asking because the Dev doesn't seem to be involved here. And you are. Thanks for your time. :giggle:

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this game always keeps me riveted to my keyboard wondering whats gonna happen next ..... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Here is my WALKTHROUGH mod for Outong v0.1.0
DOWNLOAD: MEGA
Consider Supporting me on my patreon:
WHY MEGA???

You could just attach the file here. Pls refrain from using filehosts on such small files as it's just a pain in the ass and the filehosts are blocked for many people

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes