HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tried this game first time and have to say, despite partly really clumsy story telling and errors in language, i found this game quite entertaining and the ladies in it quite nice. Especially that desperate housewife Nancy. :)

Reactions: mandudeman

Gamaer

Oct 3, 2022
It's interesting that in the game it doesn't seem to matter which decision you make because the same thing always happens

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Is it really so hard to get a proofreader before you release a game version? Surely a Patron would do it for you or worst case scenario you could find one on Fiver or something similar. Reading through this update literally made my head hurt. The MC also lost major points with me in this update. When a weird portal shows up in front of him out of nowhere, he just instantly touches it like it's the most natural thing in the world to do. No deliberation, no saying, "Hmmm, what is this?". Just straight up says, "Ooooohhh Shiney!" and goes right in. That's some lazy story progression if I've ever seen it.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The work is getting better and better .
I've looked at this game before, but never reviewed it , the reason is because a magical story is full of Japanese girls' faces. It's so weird .
The last few updates are getting better and better. on the one hand, the image of the girl is more and more reasonable , on the other hand, the author has transformed a strange fantasy story into a good time travel story .

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
ah man..... so he duels Zack... and MCs like where he go!??? after he did some sick blink move. And Jack is like "Im right here!"...... Dude you dont attack from a blind spot and then announce to the enemy im here!. Just to let him know where you are... Otherwise theres no point maneuvering into a blind position if your just going to tell him.

And honestly, I can really pull apart this story in quite a few areas. But I jjust not going to bother.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Man, this MC is quite irritating, while beeing quite inconsistent. He really is a dumbass who cant listen alot :/

His fight against the dragon guy was so dam cringe. "He wont be getting back up with that fully sick fireball!" 2 seconds later... "oh shit, he got back up!" /cringe. It repeats and he never learns!!!

Guess the MC is a good example of someone lacking talent, but then gets gifted power, and now thinks hes top shit and cant think seriously or is unable to think seriously?. The only thing I can give him props for, is he is hitting the gym at least.

"edit"
I want to correct myself and say this MC is a moron . Thats all

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDick69+

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Is it really so hard to get a proofreader before you release a game version? Surely a Patron would do it for you or worst case scenario you could find one on Fiver or something similar. Reading through this update literally made my head hurt. The MC also lost major points with me in this update. When a weird portal shows up in front of him out of nowhere, he just instantly touches it like it's the most natural thing in the world to do. No deliberation, no saying, "Hmmm, what is this?". Just straight up says, "Ooooohhh Shiney!" and goes right in. That's some lazy story progression if I've ever seen it.
Haven't had many friends have you? Not meant to be insulting just saying I've known people who are exactly that way. There are a remarkable amount of people who will leap without looking.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Outong [v0.1.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 515mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: sonhot

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone please give me a save from the end of 1.1 my saves dont work and i dont want to start over thanks in advance

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes