estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.2
Size 404 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
As usual, updated my android port.

Reactions: Diman_spb

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I don't like the way the MC act. He's just too stupid So, even if I like the girls I'll quit playing. I hope his magic bounces back from the ice thing and kills him! :p

Reactions: hentai charley

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The Dev suredon't give the players enough time to block powers. that timer was WAY too fast. I had to save right before the attack and reload like 4 times to get it right. They need to slow down the timer next updates. If the timers are too fast, people will stop playing their games. Common sense would tell you that.

Reactions: hentai charley

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The Dev suredon't give the players enough time to block powers. that timer was WAY too fast. I had to save right before the attack and reload like 4 times to get it right. They need to slow down the timer next updates. If the timers are too fast, people will stop playing their games. Common sense would tell you that.
It's actually easy to do using the roll back function (mouse wheel). Once you locate where the click spot is located on your screen, just position your mouse cursor to that spot, and use roll back before the block trigger happens...then click it for the win. Also there are only two spots in the story so far that has the click spots.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
since when this game have both "maledom" n "slave"
i might gonna re play it

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...Just checking the status, and it's not looking good. I hope the game dev is still working on his project, as the last comment made on his Patreon was on Nov. 17th 2022....with no mention of a pending update.

• Sad
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Posted on behalf of Gon D. Eser

No update yet

Well, it's been ages since I posted something here.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive, but unfortunately, I can't bring you an update yet because it's not ready
Right now, I'm focusing on improving the graphics quality and making some animations, so I don't mind the lengthy process because making this VN's just my hobby.

I know some of you are disappointed or just don't care, but what can I do? I'm still working with my ancient laptop at the moment. Likewise, I know it sounds just like an excuse, but don't get me wrong, because it really sucks, but somehow I'm still enjoying it though.

FYI, currently, I'm still saving all the money from Patreon to build a decent computer for rendering someday, though, because right now, I can't afford yet to spend a few grand to build a computer just for my hobby.
Hopefully, I can make an update soon.

Preview renders.

preview1.jpg

preview.jpg

Fauzikun7

Feb 25, 2020
Posted on behalf of Gon D. Eser

No update yet

Well, it's been ages since I posted something here.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive, but unfortunately, I can't bring you an update yet because it's not ready
Right now, I'm focusing on improving the graphics quality and making some animations, so I don't mind the lengthy process because making this VN's just my hobby.

I know some of you are disappointed or just don't care, but what can I do? I'm still working with my ancient laptop at the moment. Likewise, I know it sounds just like an excuse, but don't get me wrong, because it really sucks, but somehow I'm still enjoying it though.

FYI, currently, I'm still saving all the money from Patreon to build a decent computer for rendering someday, though, because right now, I can't afford yet to spend a few grand to build a computer just for my hobby.
Hopefully, I can make an update soon.

Preview renders.

View attachment 2485939

View attachment 2485940
Man, that's render looks really good.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Why isn't there a new update of the jeevant wt mod for the game yet? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :love::love:

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
It's out.

Changelog: — Remake some scenes — Rewrite & Remove some unnecessary dialogue — New animations — Continuation of the story — Bug fixed

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Damn, Alice talks a lot, doesn't she? But you have to play "20 Questions" with her to get any USEFUL information. 'Cause she sure doesn't volunteer anything, just whines. And the Guild members spend more time arguing amongst themselves than actually solving any problem.

Update: NONE of these people can do ANYTHING without arguing about it for 20 minutes, can they? No such thing as "Hurry up, people are on fire, dammit!"?

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Carol: "Her name is... (dramatic pause) Yola"

Cue the cover band:
I met her in a guild that looked like an old temple
Where you drink beer and it tastes a lot like Yellow Cola.
You-ar-eye-en-ee
She walked up to me and she asked me to "pop her pimple".
I asked her her name and in a husky voice she said "Yola
Y-o-l-a Yola lo-lo-lo-lo Yola"

- Apologies to The Kinks.

(I'm going to Hell for this one, aren't I?)

Last edited:

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Here.

Changelog:

— Remake some scenes

— Rewrite & remove some unnecessary dialogue

— New animation

— Continuation of the story

— Bug fixed

Download Link :

Windows/Linux: