lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
banner.PNG

Overview:
You're a young adult and as is tradition in rural Zaine, you go on your passage to learn a trade and have some small adventures to mature into a full member of Zaine's society. However, yours will turn out to take a twist into something completely different​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-23
Release Date: 2021-02-09
Developer: lasglipas
Version: 0.312
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

TamaraCaneThighs_edit.png HandeCaneFigging_Edit2.png ThereseBJ_Edit2.png AlexisCrop_Edit.png

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Nice, but why only mild? It would be cool if you had the choice to have either a mild or an extreme path...more work tho. Will try it for the femdom. Thanks. I assume there is a way to play as a sub male and encounter dominant women.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Oh wow, I'm really loving this. I didn't fully read the premise and stuff, but this is just more or less like SpanQuest which I absolutely love! I'm really looking forward to this game now (also I think since its all optional, you don't have to go so light on the other things that you made clear is light...)

That said, can we get a patch eventually to deal with the step stuff? its not like step parents and siblings don't exist, but like...I dunno, it feels like its only this way because patreon is a bunch of numb nutted dip shits. I at least prefer original source/work. I'm gonna keep playing, I barely started, but I like it enough I had to come comment.

Reactions: BorkerBork

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
i think it needs more fetishes, spanking is good but having other fetishes is always welcome, great game over all

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Nice, but why only mild? It would be cool if you had the choice to have either a mild or an extreme path...more work tho. Will try it for the femdom. Thanks. I assume there is a way to play as a sub male and encounter dominant women.
Looking at the pictures it seems that the Alexis, blue haired girl, is the femdomme towards another girl? I guess that other might be the female protagonist. Please do tell if there is any femdom towards the male protagonist.
Edit: or it's Alexis that is the female protagonist, or neither. I was just guessing.

Reactions: Aseratrix

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Looking at the pictures it seems that the Alexis, blue haired girl, is the femdomme towards another girl? I guess that other might be the female protagonist. Please do tell if there is any femdom towards the male protagonist.
Edit: or it's Alexis that is the female protagonist, or neither. I was just guessing.
It's pretty much a sub MC (with some revenge scenes) adventure with many different NPCs scenes. It's Dom to a F or M protagonist depending on whether you choose to play as F or M. The path is pretty much the same, just some scene changes and occasional relationship change with an NPC.
It's mostly F NPCs you play with, so if you choose a M protag, there's tons of femdom, heavy on the spanking.

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
I'm all for more spanking/corporal punishment games. Especially in school settings, which this seems to be based on what looks like uniforms in the screenshots? (maybe needs the tag).
While there is a school, it's by far not the only setting in this game. So I didn't opt for that tag.

Netorare: someone steal your loved one behind your back
Cuckcolding: you willingly offer your loved one to be fucked by other ppl

i guess that is more or less the meaning
Absolutely, and right now your girl doesn't even get fucked but the tag is referring to the MC having fun with a girl while her boyfriend watches. But the former will also be implemented.

This originally started out as a spanking game and I gradually added those fetishes. They will get more intense in the future.

EDIT: Does anybody know how to remove a tag? I couldn't find it in the options to edit the thread or edit the top post. The NTR tag is simply not accurate for the game and I guess it got added automatically.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
How much scat is that Scat tag alluding to?
So I had one Enema scene, and basically they did everything up to just before you do it, then it said "Well, lets not go into details. Suffice to say it was humiliating and gross and leave it at that." ...so you know this thing happened, but its not like any details or anything, there is definitely no pictures of it. Its like ...all of this stuff happens, so you know the outcome, without it ever saying or going into detail about said outcome.

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
How much scat is that Scat tag alluding to?
Right now, not a lot. There is an ass-to-mouth scene with a strapon. I plan to do more in the future, but right now this is a bit of a test balloon how much players like it.

Oh my gosh, I love Sister Anna :O Her reward for finishing the exam is so good, I hope there is a lot more stuff like that :O
I assume you mean the one which doesn't involve spankings? Yes, there is more...

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Right now, not a lot. There is an ass-to-mouth scene with a strapon. I plan to do more in the future, but right now this is a bit of a test balloon how much players like it.
The issue is easily solvable with giving the option at the beginning of the game to include or exclude a certain fetish, that way everybody could be optimally happy and you would not have to held back on the fetishes. Granted this would again imply that you will have two sets of the game, but its not that huge of a deal, since if you'd have lets say 6 explicitly scat scenes, then replacing them with lets say face-sitting is not that tall of an order.

Regarding your question of how to remove a tag, I sadly don't know, I would ask other active developers about that. I believe you should be able to remove it from the tags you provide on the first page, while the tags in the header are inserted there by mods if I understand correctly. So, you might wanna talk to a mod eventually.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes