Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
spying through one of the windows of the houses in Gournas
Ah, that's the part I missed. Thanks.

Edit: Well I'm stuck again lol. How do you participate in a punishment? I found this Rill guy again and spanked him, but apparently that wasn't it?

Last edited:

Oswald_blake

Feb 3, 2021
Ah, that's the part I missed. Thanks.

Edit: Well I'm stuck again lol. How do you participate in a punishment? I found this Rill guy again and spanked him, but apparently that wasn't it?
now you should be able to continue by going into the office of one of the big buildings in the habor area in Gournas if I remember correctly.

Oswald_blake

Feb 3, 2021
Can't do anything in the harbor admin office, unfortunately. Ah well, it is what it is.
have you witnessed two punishments through windows? (different windows) I think you need to sleep to the next day after that and then something should happen in one of the harbor buildings

Oswald_blake

Feb 3, 2021
Not sure actually, but there are no exclamation marks near any windows. And it's been several days.
strange, I'm pretty sure you should be able to view a second punishment at another house than the mayors after seeing the first one.. but its been a little while since i've played, maybe you have to try in the evening? sorry I can't be of more help, but you can progress in the game without finishing this quest line

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
Not sure actually, but there are no exclamation marks near any windows. And it's been several days.
The window you want to take a look at is on the same map as the first scene. The house is to the very right, second one from the top. Hope this helps. There should also be an indicator (not an exclamation mark, those rae only on NPCs) on the window.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
The window you want to take a look at is on the same map as the first scene. The house is to the very right, second one from the top. Hope this helps. There should also be an indicator (not an exclamation mark, those rae only on NPCs) on the window.
We're still talking about the Gournas residential area, right? That house would be Anka's house. I did attend to the punishment of her boyfriend and now there is nothing else there.

btw if you are indeed the Dev, I'd like to thank you for creating this awesome game. It's one of my favourites.

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
We're still talking about the Gournas residential area, right? That house would be Anka's house. I did attend to the punishment of her boyfriend and now there is nothing else there.

btw if you are indeed the Dev, I'd like to thank you for creating this awesome game. It's one of my favourites.
Ahh, didn't catch that. Afterwards you need to go to the harbor. There are two warehouses in which the quest basically splits up in two. One for Anka and her boy (which I believe you can only access one day later) and one for the mill quest.

And I'm indeed the dev, thanks for the compliment. The game is also not abandoned, development is just slow right now, since this is purely a hobby project.

L3B0WSKI

Dec 15, 2021
What should i do to get spanking from nifa in Rafnel? I completed the shopping quest but there is nothing else

Slaless

Jul 16, 2023
I have found the 3 items, spoke to the mayor and completed his quest. Once stepmother sends me to bed the game tells me that it is not evening yet. What did I miss?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes